Alright you candyass milk drinkers, what's the final verdict?

Alright you candyass milk drinkers, what's the final verdict?

>whole milk
>skim milk
>no milk

Fat= no milk, drink water fatty
Skinny= whole milk, you need the calories
Just right= fucking lier

Partially skimmed milk.

soy and almon milk obviously

inb4 no reliable sources for estrogen from soy drinking below 7liters a day

No milk dairy is a meme.

Boys drink milk
Men enjoy their sips

1% milk

depends on whether you need/want the extra fat in your diet....

>hardgainers

get the whole

>trying to lose weight

skim for the most part, unless you want the fat to be the main bulk of your calories or something, idk

Whole milk or else you're a twink.

that shit is so trash

walked past a whole section of this shit at the discount section of the grocery store, they were selling for 1.79 a can. Needless to say I kept walking. Junky shit, does absolutely nothing for you

This SENPAI.

Bulk with whole, cut with skim

No milk, it's all high in sugar.

Get your dairy fat from heavy cream (36% milkfat or better) and grass-fed butter.

>men enjoy their sips
>shows pic of babies hand holding sips
Nice try little boy

Order thixty thix on rith pianas candy ath

always whole. the fat will "counter" the sugar so you dont spike your insulin as much

since I'm lactose intolerant it's no milk for me.
Soy milk is patrician.

>grass-fed butter

lmao who tf is feeding butter grass you mong?

it's short hand for saying butter from grass-fed (instead of grain-fed) crows you autistic fatty

hehe

I would advise all of my fellow Veeky Forumsizens to stay away from all dairy products - including milk. Milk is full of growth hormones, estrogen, pesticides, pus, and antibiotics. If you want to die prematurely at the age of 40, then by all means, go ahead and keep drink the dairy Jew, it's good for you goy.

>Milk is full of growth hormones
Not helping your argument, not here at least.

Soy milk has far greater estrogen and pest/herbicide per volume than cows milk. Almond milk also has high pesticide and herbicide content in addition to being worse for the environment than cows milk because the ludicrous growing requirements for almonds here in California

>Full of growth hormones
Stay small faggot. That's one of the reasons why based Mark advices to drink milk.

I hope you're not talking about consuming cow milk as a human. Do you feed your cows your breast milk?

Well, I don't feed them my BREAST milk.