Has anyone been able to buy a house with their cryptogainz?

has anyone been able to buy a house with their cryptogainz?

I wish nigger. Most people get greedy and dont cash out i would guess.

>3940392
no, I bought some weed and a cool shirt though

yup got myself a £400000 house in London and built a £5000 gaming PC. I made a few million in the past months riding all those pumps.

I really don't know when to cash out

Don't make it sound like its so impossible. Not every house is 200k. You can get one for 50k. I feel like there is a chance my portfolio could be in that range in a year or two.

LARP
A
R
P

Thanks crypto!

b u m p

>has a house in London
>is bragging about a comparatively pathetic computer in the same sentence

Sure.

Price of a house where is live is >$5 million.

No, but my goal is to pay off my house with crypto gains. Need ~$75k to do it. Once that's done I'll throw money at random shitcoins hoping for 300$ moons just for fun.

not yet but I will be able to buy my own island in 2018 if I sell all my LINK then

>tfw life in shithole Northern English town where you can get a 3-4 bedroom house for around £100,000

Converting crypto to fiat to real assets = you being put on a watch list for money laundering

This
If I cashed out then it increases 100% more I would cry.

Imagine having 300k usd of a coin then sell for a house and 2 months later it's up 100% which would mean 600k

no one said anything about not paying capital gains tax, fuck off Narc

Cash out when you have enough to pay off all of your debt. Everything after that is free money.

Couldn't you cash out just a portion of it then put that money into something more stable ?

I don't even have any debt

Lucky you. Cash out when you can buy a modest house then. Mortgages suck.

Depends on where you life.

Mortgages where I live are amazing. You can subtract the mortgage cost from your tax. Meaning that you basically get a state subsidized discount on the house. Even billionaires buy houses with mortgages for this reason.

Anyone can write off their mortgages, but unless you NEED something to claim to avoid a higher tax bracket it's stupid because you're paying a fuckload of interest.

An average guy wouldn't need to do this. Plus if you own the house free and clear you can always borrow against it if you need money.

the retard that pulled the sheepmarket scam tried to. he got like 8 years

find a retard willing to sell his house for pajeet coins and you're in business my man.
There's a reason real estate is considered a safe investment.

I've heard of peoples mortgage being low, like 600, my rent is more than that. Mind as well get a mortgage if you can instead of being a rentcuck.

My mortgage is ~$691/month. But half of that is pure fucking interest. Yes, it's definitely better than renting... but believe me I'd pay it off in a heartbeat if I could.

waiting for the next real estate market crash

this. get crypto, wait for market crash, become real estate tycoon

Can't get a house in London for £400k

why would an asocial kv want to own a house