Hey Veeky Forums, did your life improve as you got in shape? Are you happier now? Do you think you've made it?

Hey Veeky Forums, did your life improve as you got in shape? Are you happier now? Do you think you've made it?

daily reminder
>you cant outlift mental disorder

people respect me more and i get more mires

that's it

my anger issues are more in control since i started lifting

Does she have a penis?

Not trying to brag.

Even as DYEL people tend to notice me.

But the more I work on my look now a days, the more I get looked at.

I feel better too.

Pic is of hot insta chickaboo. I like her.

one bump

>feel healthier and stronger
>sleep better
>mires increased 1000%
>more girls talk to me, hug me
>actually get hit on from time to time, get numbers and go out with girls (I always fuck it up on some point, but still)
>feel more confident
>more endorphins = happier
>more driven
>eating more and better without getting fatter
>no guilt about eating since I burn it all exercising
>socialize more since more people talk to me now
>generally more upbeat due to multivitamins, more food, exercise, better sleep and health

yes, it has improved dramatically. I was 119kg (faaat) and suicidal before, slept badly, didn't talk to anyone, was always angry or depressed.

is she a tranny tho

I.just busted a nut to this picture. Is it a guy or girl so I can know how to feel

Basically.

It's because he didn't shave the goatee.

Got worse somehow. Used to have a few friends and would just play runescape all day and eat sweets. Now my friends are all long gone and im by myself spending all my time working and at the gym

I love eating crap and can now do it with no problem.
Lifting heavy shit makes me feel superior to normies.
Still autism, but stronk autism.

Got into lifting at around age 14 cuz of Veeky Forums but never let myself get bigger than ottermode. 19 atm

Veeky Forums literally saved my life. If it werent for this board, i would still be a scrawny malnourished kid with an ugly underdeveloped frame/face. The rest of my life would be fucking terrible, much like the people on r9k who are actual "robots" - no sort of contact with females and no male friends whatsoever. I basically live the life of a god now, with 8-9/10 girls following me and eyeing me down. I would have killed myself by now if it wasnt for this board. I look like and act nothing like i did when i were younger. People hardly recognize me.

Thanks Veeky Forums.

Sorry senpai its all clam

this is too real for me
im doing amazing at life and i just want to go back to being a neet
how do i into /neet/, Veeky Forums?

Life got worse after i got fit

Before i had a gf, a steady job and hobbies

Now after my breakup with her i took up lifting because i wanted to enjoy dating around but life turned to shit
I cant even sleep anymore because my psyche is in shambles from crippling loneliness and seeing my hopes and dreams turn to dust

Lift more?

pics, based user? motivation is always nice from those who make it.

Sitting at 90kg/185cm and a gf of around 15%
Cant see how things would change if i got bigger

Yes, yes, no.

I've said it before I'll say it again, people who are fit have an entirely difference human experience. It is absolutely a different life.

Sauce, dear god sauce

This happneed to me.

just quit socializing and now just do maintainance.

Do whatever the fuck you want to do at home and interact only with people that you like, that's the best thing ever.

She won't leave you as soon