Where's the fat people hate you fucks?

Where's the fat people hate you fucks?
I am sitting here eating one (1) sandwich enjoying
my carb allowance, and I want to browse some
FPS to stop my appetite running away from me.

Lets go cunts. I dont have any OC but here's
a couple of beauties i saved a while back, cheers.

wrong file, as if that face could ever be described as wrong.

Reddit refugees need to go and stay go.

I'm sure she looks like a witch without the ten layers of makeup.

>stop my appetite running away from me.
Drink a litre of water

wash your mouth out with soap typerys

pp

I would kill everyone in this thread in my bear hands just to have her smile at the person behind me.

>that fucking hairstyle.
hnnnng
also contribootin

>Place dick inside
>Re-enact Agony gameplay when you fall into an infected crevice of fat.
>MFW all the demons are too overweight to catch you

[ PRIMAL SCREAM OF FEAR AND DISGUST INTERNALLY ]

Sort of related question
Whenever i see a tvshow, blogpost, news article or whatnot about girls wanting to fuck they are always fatter than holy hell
Are fatter girls more sexually active than attractive girls or whats going on?

Fat girls have to play upto it or be doomed to
>tfw no dick

r u serious

they want to fuck because they havent been fucked in a long ass time

>be DOOM 2

Fixed.

>they want to fuck because they havent been fucked in a long ass time
This cant possibly be any kinds of true
Even fat ass fatasses get hit on and laid, not by the 11/10s they want but by average guys who want a quick fuck

slutty behaviour should be reserved for the attractive girls, its they we want to see in short skirts and flirt with

So I work in my family's restaurant, and the stories I have about fucking fat people, man, they'd make your skin crawl. I got tons of stories - Would anyone want to hear?

yes

It's probably just attention seeking. Attractive girls just have to show up to get attention, but fatties have to work for it. One of their many tactics is to pretend to be horny and want to have sex, so that men will pay attention to them and try to get with them instead of talking to a thin girl.

Ok, cool. Bit of self backstory - parents have an Italian restaurant, grandparents had it before them, it's been in the family like 60 years. Used to be hambeast myself (easy enough to do when you're living and working in an Italian restaurant) but fit got me on the right track so I'm slimming down thanks to these threads. I'll share my more horrifying experiences with the people I've met.

Story #1

(1/2)
>Around 13/14 years old
>It's first thing in the morning. Mum's at the register preparing the float for the day, I'm behind the bar drying glasses
>Hear rumbling footsteps in the distance, getting closer and closer like the T-rex from Jurassic Park
>Front door opens - an obscenely fat humanoid waddles in. They can barely fit through the door, hauling themselves in through the iron bars on either side for the elderly people to prop themselves against. The metal creaks ominously.
>"Where's your chicken." it (she?) dribbles at my mother. Literally dribbles the words, because its lips and chin are one convex shape on its face and enunciation is not a thing that can happen
>Talking about my family's 'famous' roast chicken, that takes 4-5 hours to cook in the ovens
>"I'm sorry, ma'am, the chicken's not ready to serve yet" mum says, polite customer-service face on
>I looked at the clock. It was like 9-freaking-am. The chicken's only been in the over 2 hours, it's not even half done
>We open for service at 11
>"I want chicken."
>"I'm afraid we don't open 'til 11."
>"I don't care! CHICKEN!"
>I'm watching this exchange with stunned silence. This tubbo sweating from the exertion of our one 2-inch step, sprawling herself on the front counter, trying to hold up her excessive weight. She's slapping her fatty palms against the benchtop, like it'll magically produce a roast chicken for her
>The kitchen hands are standing at the kitchen entrance near the register, watching the scene unfold
>"Chicken! Chicken!! CHICKEN!!!"
>"Ma'am, you're going to have to leave"

It's like an enormous turtle

fat people are literally children

Funny how people got real fat with social media boom.

do you not lock the doors until yall open?

if I know these small-time italian restaurants good enough then they are usually open for regulars who just want something small to drink or to talk before the restaurant is open

bassicly they're not prepared for entitled people breaching all the laws of propriety

(2/2)

>Obviously wrong thing to say. Never deny fat people their next hit.
>Landmass rears back, I thought she was going to topple backwards or something
>nope.jpg
>Spits a gigantic loogie in my mum's face
>OH HELL NO
>NOT ME MAM
>Before any one of us has a chance to react, my mum (5"0, tiny Italian woman) slaps her across the face with all the force she can muster. It is the force of a thousand years of Italian mothers passing down wooden spoons to their daughters, ready to beat misbehaving kid's asses with it
>The sound of squelching gelatin echoes across the dining room
>The kitchenhands jump. I thought they were going to get that woman but - no, they're holding my tiny mamma back, she's trying to climb the counter and murder the fatty
>Maniacal screeching from hambeast
>She grabs a sugar dispenser - you know, those old-school glass ones with the metal spouts you only see in dated diners
>Hamplanet: Destroyer of Chicken hurls the sugar dispenser at the bar. I managed to Matrix-bend out of the way. It shatters the drink fridge behind me
>CHINOTTO EVERYWHERE, GOD, WHY
>As it so happens, there were two policemen making their rounds on the street. They hear the commotion and in the blink of an eye have this woman down on the ground
>She's hauled away with difficulty. One of the kitchenhands has to prop the second half of the door open for the cops to drag her out to the car
>Chaos everywhere. Have to buy a new drinks fridge, there's glass all over the floor
>Rush to mum
>"MUM ARE YOU OKAY HOLY SHIT"
>Her face is a blank stare of disbelief. She's staring at her hand
"That was the softest, smoothest cheek I have ever felt in my life"
>That day we sold more chicken than I could remember because of mum's award-winning storytelling

isn't that dugong on the right the most hideous of the standard "let's see if this fits fatties"-testers on buzzfeed? I feel like I've seen the same monster in some other disgusting video by them

is correct. We're not a small restaurant by any means, but we've been around for so long that people often come by to say hello and have a bit of a chat. Usually we keep the doors locked, but if my memory serves me right the back area was being renovated, so we were keeping the front door unlocked for the delivery guys to bring the vegies through to the kitchen.

I wonder if everybody left her there, would she finally move around long enough to lose some of the weight and eventually get up from there? Or just die somehow (definitely not from starvation)?

you aren't in Liverpool by any chance? you said mum so I'm assuming uk

'Straya, mate. Land of drunken English grammar.

I got tons more of these stories if people are interested.

i doubt she can get up by herself unless she grabs something to pull herself up. if you left her in a closed iceskate ring on her back she would roll around and eventually die

very interested

your mom sounds based

'didn't see how long the models arm is'
No you cunt, that's where your hip bone is, you're just fat as fuck.

i swear that every fat girls face resembles a pig

You got it, writing more stories now.

My mum's a badass. I'm so lucky to be almost a genetic clone of her, I want to become as based as she is.

obligatory

Sinfully delicious.

in the grand scheme of things I'm not sure who'd win: an italian mother or a russian grandmother

I'm sure of one thing though, I don't want to be anywhere near that fight

Can i impregnate you? Your genes need to survive.

that last picture of that fat bitch in pink triggered me

what a punchable face

>Your order is ready, ma'am.

Maybe let's hold off the honeymoon until I've come down from manatee state, but thanks for the offer!

>Your genes need to survive.
>Implying it wont
nigga, a chick with her attitude is bound to get offers from alot of guys
5'0'' mama indicates she has top tier height aswell and hatred of fatties means she probably isnt fat

You're a girl, user?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Story #2

>Me, 3 days ago
>2 women having lunch at the restaurant. One is a normal sized woman, the other one is enormous
>Literally sitting an arm's span away from the table because of her enormous belly
>Go to take their food order
>Fat woman orders 2 entrees, 2 main meals, a cocktail and a jug of coke
>Still remember the order - bruschetta, garlic bread, crumbed & fried mixed seafood with chips, veal scallopini with marsala sauce and spaghetti
>Assuming she's ordered for the both of them like sometimes people do
>nope.tfi
>She's ordered 2 peoples' worth of food for herself
>Ok
>Just myself in the dining room so I'm forced to interact with this disgusting excuse for a human
>Also orders herself fried veal schnitzel & chips to take home after for dinner
>Brotherplease
>Gets me to refill her coke jug twice more during the course of her meal
>At the end of the meal, go to clear their plates. Hambeast is literally licking the marsala sauce off the plate with her pudgy fingers like a toddler. Her friend is looking incredibly embarrassed at the display
>Go to collect this woman's plate, she belches loudly, like a drunken man in a pub
>Right. In. My. Fucking. Face.
>The stench is unbelievable. She's patting her stomach proudly, rubbing it like a genie lamp. Her friend sinks even lower in her chair
>Absolutely disgusting
>"Can I see a dessert menu?" hambeast asks
>Yikes
>She orders two desserts and a hot chocolate
>Later, she hauls herself off the chair and struggles to walk to the counter to pay. I'm behind the register, benign smile on my face but horrified that she's eaten about 2 days worth of calories in one sitting
>She drops her wallet on the ground. I don't make the move to pick it up. She's giving me eye contact like she's expecting me to get it for her. I don't, but pretend to do something on the POS screen to keep myself busy
>She sharts herself picking it up
>Guy in the back of the restaurant shouts "HEYO!"
>Waddles furious out of the restaurant
>Feelsgoodman

idiot, she already said she's an aussie

SIDNEY
I
D
N
E
Y

small fats?

>slutty behaviour should be reserved for the attractive girls,
Then who are you going to marry retard? Obviously not the fat girl and clearly not the ugly/plain girl

bassicly any fatty that still has something of a normal life (can have sex, can go out, can fit in a pants etc)

the distinction is purely made by them though, like was said many times already: crabs in a bucket

Why the fuck would i want to marry someone?
if i want to not have sex and give half my stuff away i can just straight up do that

does anyone have that reddit meet-up picture where all the fatties have their tits out but all the normal girls keep their shirt on?

it illustrates exactly what this user says

>obligatory
>I don't eat carbs
>mostly fruit and vegetables

>supermario.gif

I hate these Crabs in a Bucket people

topkek

One more story before I head to bed. If this thread is still up in the morning I'll post more. It's actually pretty fun contributing to threads instead of lurking.

Story #3

>Pizza the Hutt comes in and sits in the corner table
>Judging by the pink too-small shirt, it's a female of vaguely humanoid descent
>It's a quiet lunch, so she stays in the corner table by herself
>Continuously eats the entire time
>'Anonette, go upsell something else to the lady' mum tells me
>Shrewdbusinesswoman.jpg
>Continuously ask the woman if she'd like to order any more food
>"Anonette, ma bukee. Bargon yanah coto da eetha. See fah luto twentee, ee yaba."
>Hour two, she's still in the restaurant, eating
>At one point in time I seriously regret making myself accessible to her, because she's ordering more and more food and I start to think she might actually eat herself to death
>Her consumption of food slows, but never stops
>Hour three, she's still stuffing food into her cavernous maw with hand that look like blown-up latex gloves
>I'm watching this shitshow in abject horror
>Based mum is having a grand old time watching this lady's bill climb higher and higher
>All of a sudden this woman stops eating
>Stops moving altogether
>Holy shit I think we've killed her. Her eyes have rolled into the back of her head. She might have actually eaten herself into a food coma
>A man suddenly walks in, he's frazzled and sweating
>"Have you seen my wife? She looks like this (insert description of Planet Pizza), I lost her while we were at the shops-"
>We point to the woman in the corner table
>"GODDAMMIT DIEDRE"
>Woman opens her mouth like a snake unhinges its jaw. A slow, steady stream of regurgitated food trickles down her chin
>Stand there in shock as this beast slow-mo vomits all over herself from overeating
>"FUCKING HELL DIEDRE, NOT AGAIN"
>Apparently she's done this more than once, ditches her husband and then goes to a restaurant and eats until she pukes
>Her bill was almost $300

>One more story before I head to bed.
good night mate
I enjoy your stories

the contributions were solid user

Why do fatties do that fucking teehee shit

I think thats an actual disorder
Like the mechanism to signal that you're full is broken so you just dont stop eating

What the fuck is pansexual?

A more special way of saying bisexual

>this model's long arm

It basically means bisexual, just more SJW-friendly. It means that you can be attracted to people of any sex or gender identity. You can find transgenders, intersex people, people who sexually identify as an attack helicopter, "genderfluid", etc people attractive.

Basically anyone who identifies as pansexual rather than bisexual is likely to be tumblr-tier.

I puked a little

>20011

>15
You're fucking retarded if you take a 15 year old's views seriously to be honest.

>Heyo

You made me laugh like a retard, thanks user

True. I was a fat piece of shit when I was 15. I'm still a piece of shit, but at least I got fit, so give the girl a chance.

oldfag with an eating disorder here.

You see a lot of these people in treatment and support groups alongside anorexics and bulimics. It's called BED (Binge Eating Disorder)

The compulsively stuff themselves with food until they make themselves sick. They don't actually receive pleasure from it, and often don't remember doing it. It tends to happen in a dissociative state. The person often drives themselves into debt or loses their job because they can't control their compulsive behaviors.

The other weird thing is that it doesn't happen when the person is hungry. They may eat normal portions when they are hungry, or even skip regular meals. Some other kind of stress will trigger the compulsive behavior, and throw the brain into binge-eating mode.

Nobody really understands the cause, but it is more common in people who have recovered from anorexia or bulimia. It's like a switch gets turned on in their brain, telling them to eat that can't be turned off.

Many bulimics are binge-eaters who simply purge their calories. When they stop purging, the bingeing often gets worse.

For anorexics, the hunger signals get all fucked up. This happened to me. When I was starving, I stopped feeling hunger for months. Then when I was in recovery, eating normally, it came back. I felt hungry ALL THE TIME. Even when I ate 3000 calories a day, I would wake up several times a night with hunger pangs. After I reached a normal weight, the hunger remained for about 4 months.

A lot of recovering anorexics start bingeing during that recovery period. I've heard stories from some of them about BED symptoms starting after the hunger went away.

Personally, after dealing with this shit for 30 years, I suspect that all of the eating disorders are really just different manifestations of the same disease. It doesn't matter if you have a BMI of 14 or if you are morbidly obese - you respond to stress in similar ways and your brain has ceased to recognize food for what it is.

Please God, let these stories be real... I'm dying.

why they c all the skinny girls skinny bitches, but dont call fat girls fat bitches

>Cutting soda out cold turkey
>At a week so far
>Parents buy 2 cases of Coca-Cola, which they never buy

How the fuck do I do it. FPH? I'm going crazy.

this one is definitely my favorite

this lady resembles hagrid

my parents do that to me all the time and I'm mostly numb to it by now.
>hey user, we know you said you dont wan x anymore, but we bought a whole container just for you anyway
>user why arent you eating x? Its your favorite

At that point I just started getting pissed because I was sure they were doing it on purpose after a while. I started looking at it as "I'm better than that shit, fuck it I'm not touching it out of sheer malice"

I'm down 50lbs, you can do it bro