>skip small talk
>ask on date

WTF Veeky Forums paying off?!

Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.com/sex-women/how-to-make-myself-more-attractive/18-buy-a-bouquet
menshealth.com/guy-wisdom/shirtless-selfies-101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did she say yes

I've swiped right on everyone for the past three weeks and haven't gotten any matches. I think I'm going to delete it

I do the same
>tfw only 6 matches and they are all fat or ugly whores
How do I meet qt conservative celibate and somewhat racist white women

You're going to make it, user. Proud of you.

This is why i keep off Tinder
Seems way too likely even if you look good to end up with zero matches since looks are so inflated for guys nowadays

>have a Sammy flip phone
>no touch screen
>text messages sent by tapping keys
>no apps, no gps, no data
>don't give a darn about dates

>SOON ILL BE 50 YEARS OLD

>140 matches with about 1:5 right swipe ratio in two months
>Only hot/interesting girls
>Too proud/afraid of rejection to write to anyone
>mfw

You must look like a god or have low standards for whats hot, user

>qt
>conservative
>celibate

yeah, nah

I rarely write to my matches unless they are super hot. I just use tinder to gauge my own attractiveness.

Well, it's not like I have 140 models on tinder, buy they would all be considered above average in looks.
And I also make exceptions for slightly above average looking girls if they have a good education and/or fit body.

My biggest fear is getting no matches on tinder because it seems even if youre good looking, tall and fit and have been approached IRL on tinder there are just thousands of guys like that so the likelihood of matches is just too low

I might try it once i reach my goal bod but i do envy your results mate, they seem exceptional since id consider just one legit match a grand success

Not that guy but seriously, what do you have to lose? No one is gonna see if you have 0 matches anyway. Leave your ego behind and get some gooey goodness

I know, i know im being stupid but given my history in dating and how its basically relied on girls approaching me (they have, many times) it would be a massive shock when i get no matches
It also feels like online/app based dating is a sort of last ditch effort and if you fail in that then youre fucked, basically

I never go out to clubs or bars because i dont have time and my social circle is limited so it would be perfect if tinder/online worked but i have doubts that it will

I was in your situation early this year, but then I said fuck it and made a Tinder, have fucked more than 1 new girl per week on average since Easter. Make your friends help you take good pictures, and don't be afraid to ask your female friends for advice on what pics/bios they like, here are something to get you started

menshealth.com/sex-women/how-to-make-myself-more-attractive/18-buy-a-bouquet

menshealth.com/guy-wisdom/shirtless-selfies-101

Tbh tinder does not reflect real life. And if you are good looking tinder is easy mode, but useless irl if you don't have the confidence/personality to back it up.

I believe that everyone has potential and it all comes down to what your pictures are selling.
Four creepy full frontal selfies in the bathroom won't do you any good, even if you have some looks.
Make yourself look as interesting as possible in a normie way, include a picture with friends or while doing some activity.
Dress well and groom according to current trends.

Im probably gonna make one some day, ive told myself this for a year so ive managed to read up on all the guides, tips and tricks but something is holding me back
Ill need to get over it though but its hard, noone likes to fail and tinder seems like a suicide mission to me

Thats the problem
ive been told i look good by several people, girls have approached me and ive had dating success so i should do good then since good looks = success on tinder
Right now im not hitting the bars/clubs so i have no measurement at all but if tinder fails its a sign im not good looking and thats gonna be a hard pill to swallow

After half a year using Tinder I can only say I regret not picking it up earlier. I had tried it very unsuccessfully a few years back. Then I finally grew the balls to ask my friends/family to take decent pictures of me

Should I put shirtless pics of myself on my tinder profile?

Then you probably have bad pictures and/or a bad bio.

Also the boost function you get with tinder plus is great (you get one like every 5 days) and something you should try atleast once.

Ill give it a go, i got all the guides for taking good pics so maybe it will pay off
I only want it for the matches really, i dont expect to have time for dating
Thanks

I mean sure, it could be that but as many have stated looks are key for tinder so that conclusion is easier to draw

Friend of mine says tinder is good since most girls are probably in the same spot as me, no time to go out to clubs/bars and Tnder should be filled with them but im not so sure
Ill have to try and find out

I think the general rule is that you can, as long as it's not a selfie, and it's in a environment where being shirtless is natural, i.e. the beach etc. I personally use one from the beach

If you live in a densily packed area, matches will flow double time in the beginning. Most girls have already swiped through all the guys so as soon as someone makes a new profile, all the girls will see you. Exposure means more matches