Why the hell should I squat 2-3 x per week???

Why the hell should I squat 2-3 x per week???

What are your goals newfriend? You can squat 2-3x a week because it is more efficient than squating 1 time a week. It does not take that long to recover, so time spent not squating when you are rested is just time wasted

Stay dyel, op.

Squats toughen you up mentally and you'll learn how to sit there and grind on the damn thing until it goes up

Wtf is this 2-3 times a week meme!? Why the fuck would you squat that many times!?

"Lamo maybe if I do it every single day i'll hit 3pl8 in no time!!!"

Haha, what a fucking joke. How can your body possibly hit new limits without a beautiful week of rest?

Legs ONCE every TWO weeks is the PERFECT routine. Anyone who says otherwise is a FAGGOT.

Lol I went from 135 to 315 in 13 weeks on SS

Height and weight?

5'9 205. u mirin??

this desu

upgrade your rest periods to 1 month op, you'll see spectacular gains if you just max out once a month and nothing else trust me i know what im talkin about

>205 bodyweight
>315 squat
>impressive

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

ENJOY OVERTRAINING FAGGOT

Squat once a month TOPS

in 3 months it is
>tfw its not going up

mirin a manlet?

I don't think so.

Keep doing it then faggot...

N-not that i want to see you improve or anything...

but its hurrrdd

C'MON!!

Haha epic meme dude. I bet being 6 feet tall with a tiny dick and a NASTY lanky body is simply EPIC.

Good luck finding a hot babe who wants a depressed giant with a tiny dick to fuck her you sad lanky fag. Manlets are the most powerful race in the world.

thats not me btw

hey guys so i'm at around 20% bodyfat, 5'10" and 145lbs

my friend told me i should lose some weight before i try to bulk up, which is my ultimate goal

what's the best way i can lose weight while also meeting protein/calorie goals? a lot of protein sources (milk, peanuts, peanut butter) are also high in fat so i'm at a bit of a loss

you're fucking 145lbs. You'll probably have to gain a lot of weight to begin with which you won't like.

or you can eat 500 above maintenance for like 3 years until your bodyfat goes away lol

well my buddy had the same kind of body type as me, but he's like 6 foot something. he cut down his bf% to like 9 or something

but you're saying i should just say fuck it and bulk?

no. bulk 10lbs then cut 10lbs every month for 3 years

is that really how bulking works?

sounds like a shit ton of work, cycling like that

i don't think i could hit the gym or eat enough to be honest. what's the point of alternating every month?