Why is it OK to have a dad bod when you're young. Why are Stacies OK with this and attracted to this?????

Why is it OK to have a dad bod when you're young. Why are Stacies OK with this and attracted to this?????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he has millions of $$ in his bank account.

Even without the $$ I still see it happen everywhere.

no, women wont give a shit about you if you are a poor ass, unless she has mental illness

>dad bod
That's not dadbod
That's fatsackofshitbod.

And he's rich as fuck, gold digging or broke bitches see that bank account and cream through their panties.

i dont care, he looks like a smelly disgusting slob

women don't want to be cheated on by some vain guy and want to feel better about theselves. We all get fat anyways who cares about physique? lol

> Send OP pic to a gril
>She responds with "he's user"
> I'm 6'2" 165lbs skellington

Thats probably a rick shiek or some shit. Also he looks just like smug pepe

lmao that's sssniperwolf's BF.. she's actually the rich one

Nope lads, thats sssniperwolf and her bf sausage. Shes' rich as fuck, hot as fuck, plays video games, and does youtube for a living. He's fat, poor, ugly and has nothing to offer her. Plus he's cheated on her with other girls alot. He's retarded. Apparently shes addicted to sex too. Ik its sounds too good to be true. She probably has mental issues desu if she deals with that fat fuck

OP here
I'm not talking about pic related I'm also talking in general. Why is it OK?

holy shit it's true
just saw a youtube video of her and she's hot as fuck.
like nerdy girl finds out she's hot hot, not grew up hot and fell off hot.

But she's probably a cuntlet...so...yeah.

It's not
She's not.

Confirmation bias.

should provide hope for you mate.. dont be so bitter

Saw a video on her explaining how they met. Apparently when she was staring out he commented or PMed her saying that line about dragging his dick on broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie. She thought it was Sweet and funny. Then he went to her town and stayed in a hotel or something after months of talking online. I forgot the rest, but the way she says it sounds either just made it up to make neck beard think they got a chance. or she's got serious issues.

no way

>go shopping for shoes
>high end store
>see beautiful girls with dad-bod boyfriends
>their eyes only look at the shoes
>no empathy at all
>Dad-bod's just stand their while their gf uses them for their money

being cucked by yourself

I know its not for all couples but it just stood out there.

I have a theory about girls where they at a young age pick the first guy who comes up to them and gets into a relationship with him
During the peak of the relationship she is totally uninterested in other men, besides flirting for an ego boost ofc but when the relationship turns bad because she is bored she looks for other guys and once again picks the best out of the convenient picks who is around her at the time
This is the point when the cycle repeats

Some people find the idea of having am inferior partner comforting knowing that you will always look better than your partner and be better than you partner I almost every way gives you the upper hand I the relationship.
Being around someone who isn't really a threat and easily disposable creates an illusion of safety. So even if they've cheated on you, you're still (in your mind) the better person and it doesn't hurt as much

The individual should care about there own physique.

I'd be lying if I said seeing 9/10 girls with 5/10 guys didn't irk me, but at the end of the day it's their business, he must be able to give her something she doesn't know she can get anywhere else.

But you have to make your own body your responsibility, or pay someone else to force you.

A female coworker lets me grope her all the time but no sex. She is depressed being only able to attract ugly black guys and me. Thing is I only use her to release sexual frustration as I have no attraction to her. I'm a manlet with a dad bod btw.

>She is depressed being only able to attract ugly black guys and me
Is she ugly?
if yes then its her own fault and she should be thankful to atleast attract something

She is fat so yes. I like big boobs so groping her is fine for me.

Stacies are dumb and have penaut instead of brain so they'll take everything that is popular/hit

retard, he fakes (or at least used to) gameplay for her. that's why she puts up with his shit. i thought you had to be 18 to browse Veeky Forums?

same reason why it is OK for young females to be fat but not when they are 40. youthfulness + being a fatty is acceptable because of vaginas and penises.

funny thing is they both have an excessive lumbar curve in this picture

Who?

Not only is the answer in this thread, you can reverse and with the smallest bit of effort find it yourself, you shithead

To trigger Veeky Forumsizens who think they can lift their autism away.

I'm sorry man.

Maybe she's a roastie. A tiny bit of "imperfection" can make a woman feel she is worth less.

Your boy Dom explains it best: youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8

Maybe she is actually smart. She use him to get basement dwellers to follow her, because they can relate to him.

They do if you're not ugly.

>be me
>lifelong poor fag
>girls and older women have always loved me
>ex's family would bankroll my trips to see her
>now dating Chinese girl
>I told her I'm broke but I'd be happy to cook her food and so free shit since I have a car and she doesn't
>instead she insists on dates and eating out and uses her rich family's fortune to pay for it (she's got serious old money)
>last time we went out she must have dropped sixty bucks again
>offered to cook her steak, veggies, and taters for dinner but she insists on going to this Indian place next time we go out instead

Feels good man. If you're charming and good looking, a girl won't give a shit if your broke or not. I give her something she can't buy with money, so she's happy to entice me to stay with money. Money is part of the equation, but it doesn't trump actual emotional and physical attraction.

boys want to fuck their mothers, girls want to fuck their daddies.

nigga, they were buying shoes, wtf do you expect people to do? it's even way more notorious with girls

Fuck you OP for reminding me, my GF of 5 years left me for a chubby slab of shit recently, while I have a perfect tight body. H-hold me, Veeky Forums.

And I can't answer your question, it's a mystery.

Or she doesn't want to eat your poor people food.

no him. but my gf always asks my opinion on shit. but thats just me.

Steak, veggies, and mashed potatoes is poor people food now? I thought everyone loved it.

Sorry to hear that bro.
Where you from?

Not quite sure, maybe it's a daddy issues.

That mother fucker is rich I use to watch her shit years ago . That dude would have a new car every month and would buy her expensive shit.

If she's been eating expensive restaurant food her whole life it is to her.