How can I fix this body? I've been cutting for around two months but it's not working very well

How can I fix this body? I've been cutting for around two months but it's not working very well.

I think I have low testosterone. I've had bloodwork done but I'm unsure if it was just low because I'm still fat

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11399122
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22970699
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23425925
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23121123
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/06/120625124914.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did you look like before?

Remaining layer of fat, carpet fat. Keep cutting and lifting, you'll appear more manly after and you can see more muscle definition, I was in the same boy as you for a bit, took 2-3 months but was worth it

I looked pretty much identical

I don't understand how it's possible. I weigh less and made some strength gains

Do you have progression pictures for motivation?

I will upload some when I get home, I still have a bit of the carpet later but definition is coming through, im 75kg and still kinda look like you, just keep cutting man

you cant look the same uf you did something right. maybe you did things half assed.
or there were words like "cheat day" involved.

I lost weight but I look pretty much the same

Maybe it's just mostly waterweight and not noticeable yet

>I will upload some when I get home,
Please do

This, my progress hasn't stalled so maybe you're mistaking the amount you eat

This is me, over 3 years of work. It's slow, don't expect to see extreme changes in a measly 2 months. Ensure that your macros are in order, and stay consistent.

two weeks weight loss could be water famalam.
two months and no visible progress... hm. thats not some deficit you got there.

although lets be honest. if you didnt workout in life or played heavy sports in teen years i suggest gym and weights, and even some bulking before cutting.

the compounds will increase your test
you will need to learn how to eat well
you will get a sense of stability and discipline

round comes April and you will know how to cut.

Why do you think pro bodybuilders cut for 16 weeks or more? You need to stick at it man. Read the sticky. CALORIES ARE KING. doesn't matter when or where they come from at your stage. Just get adequate protein moderate carbs and have a source of omegas I get mine from walnuts. You also need a source of Saturated fat. Fat plays an important role in protein synthesis. Don't crash your test. A Zma and eat in a deficit.

Ok i will keep at it longer.

i did a couple cheatdays I justified as 'refeeds' but I'm starting to realize now maybe that's just a meme from people who already pretty lean and for fat people like me it's just an excuse to eat

nah, cheat days are important to maintain sanity. You just need to have the willpower to make it only once a month.

Calories are king. At least in the begging. Running gear changes things and ups your tdee. But that comes later

The rest is a meme.

Caffeine pills are a handy appetite suppressant. If you're feeling naughty an ECA Stack will press it even further and give you a bit more energy. Otherwise every other supplement is a meme.

3 years? Sorry senpai but you were already Muscly underneath, this looks like 6 months of work (mirin delts though)

no cheat days.
no dude.
alk thise sweets and junk. treat it as history.

if you count your calories you can fucking rat that burger if it slmehow fits your macros. fuck, you can even eat a pizza if you plan around that day carefully...
but cheat day?
where you drown 5.6k kcal in your body because "you cant stand it"... fuck that. what cant you stand? weightloss? thats fucking dumb.

best thing i did for my weightloss is starting to look at food as sustenance instead of fun activity..

its not the most fun thing i did for my weightloss..
most fun was losing fat.

its kinda obvious but not always. thats why you have us.

well that's more than just cheat day, my cheat day is deviating from my macros a bit. I'd take 1500-2500 calories on a cheat day. I'd make up for it the next day, eat less depending on how many calories. The cheat day you describe is the thing of nightmares. I eat one meal a day so its a little easier to fit something bad in

If you're low test then I'm 90% sure it's the fat's fault.

High body fat makes you a low test high estrogen faggot.

Cut the fat and you'll raise the testosterone:fat ratio.

you eat one meal a day? are you on keto or IF?

Meant testosterone:estrogen

IF, use it as a successful cutting method. When bulking I up it to two meals in a 3 hour window. I usually cut on 1500 cals, if I had a cheat day I might make it 1000 cals for a day then return. I dropped like 30kg this year through it and never feel the need to go back.

What's your routine?

Are man boobs always gyno?

This was me about 11 months ago. 105kg

>If you're low test then I'm 90% sure it's the fat's fault.
>High body fat makes you a low test high estrogen faggot.
>Cut the fat and you'll raise the testosterone:fat ratio.

Wouldn't that be from being like obese though? Or is my bodyfat enough for it to be significantly affected?

Then me about 1 months ago, haven't taken any more pics recently. This was me at 80kg, I'm now at 75

Judging from your Op pic yes, you are fat enough for it to affect your hormones.

Just look at your moobs.

>all these people trying to get advice
>no figures anywhere in thread
How much weight did you lose? Have your lifts changed and whatare they?
What are you eating at? Have you reduced this nad by how much?

Until your re composition changes you'll look more flabby at your current weight, it doesn't mean you shouldn't keep cutting though

Are you a doctor? There are a lot of reasons for low test. Just cutting fat wont fix it. I was a fat fuck. Turned skinny fuck. 2 years after the weight loss. Test stilll fucked. On trt.

nice broscience. What issue of mens health?

sitting on my ass + eating cheetos x F

No. Gyno fat (mammary gland fat) is different than subcutaneous fat (love handles).

One is hormonal imbalance, the other is for hibernation.

>boom

>Judging from your Op pic yes, you are fat enough for it to affect your hormones.
>Just look at your moobs.

You're right m8 but is it that significant would you say? Like to the point of giving me nearly below the normal range of test?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11399122

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22970699

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23425925

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23121123

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/06/120625124914.htm

>worry about testosterone when its the fact your a lazy fat fuck who eats too much and doesnt exercise enough
This testosterone meme needs to fucking stop Veeky Forums.

Thanks m8. Not him though

What about MORBIDLY OBESE people? Do they practically have 0 testosterone at all and ridiculously high estrogen? Or does it eventually cap out

lol, the fatter you are the more feminine you are until you completely transform into a woman

OP isnt obese, you have no idea what youre talking about do you.

read the studies idiot.

he just needs to keep cutting, think of it as sucking the liquid out of a bag with a rock in it, the more liquid that leaves the bag the more the bag sucks up around the rock. Making it look tight

so what happens to their test/estrogen?

Do they literally have sky-high estrogen and low testosterone?

Thanks man Im going to keep working at it harder.

This doesn't mean you should stop lifting, keep up the lifts and cardio bro. Check your calories and macros again though to make sure, you could be going over

I have no idea, never got that fat

I lift and do cardio (not that much though to be honest like 10-30 mins after a workout)

I track my macros in myfitnesspal but i was eating 1800-2000 calories at first now i cut it down to 1400

For cutting try keep it to 1800, I personally tend to dip quite low, 1000-1500 calories but it's not really recommended. The cardio sounds good although I don't at what intensity.

im going to just do 1400 cals with no cheat days or refeeds.

For cardio i just use the bike meme for like 15-25 mins generally.

What is a refeed?

Where you eat more calories than normally to boost leptin or something

Yea, i'd cut that shit out. Sounds like an excuse to eat more

okay i will diet more strictly

You do look better in the after pic, not by much but it's there, keep going

It has its place in science. But people confuse feeling hungry with a biologically low leptin level.

am i going to make it?