Did Veeky Forums went to his prom?

did Veeky Forums went to his prom?

yeah tahts me at the front. Just finished SS at 200lbs

nar wasn't interested in shelling out for a ticket just to have all the anxiety of asking someone out i fancied to go with me.

In hindsight i was a little bitch about it, but me and all my buddies who boycott it held a huge party and about 15 guys came and a dozen more after the ball finished

so all in all it was a great night anyway.

still...
>tfw no ball date.

yeah with a friend of my big sis. i fancied her but had no idea about the friendzone back then

wtf is happening here? is he going to his prom with a boy?!?

yeah..

>go to friends 18th b-day party
>really cool girl was there and talking to her friend about how she would probably have to take a junior to prom because she had no date
>tell her I can take her
>she's super happy
>learn before prom that she had a boyfriend who was long distance
>didn't get laid at prom night
>regret for years not taking the 6/10 but down to earth girl who really liked me and wanted me to ask her

fuckit brahs at least I went to prom and had someone to dance with, there were like 30 people there without a date.

nah, i was too retarded 10 years back

>manlets
>finding a female date to prom

who would they even dance with?

junior year
>skipped prom with gf and group of friends
>watched shitty movies and fucked her in the bathroom

senior year
>gf and i broke up
>start chatting the shit in chem with stacy who has the thiccest thighs from soccer
>hang out after school to study and shoot the shit
>stacy asks me to go prom with her
>parents found new job
>have to move schools
>depressed
>didnt bother trying to meet anyone at new school
>never fucked stacy on prom night

i didnt really give a shit back then, but i do wish i did go when i had the chance.

Nah me and my buddy threw a party doing shit with the money we didn't use on it. I was dating a girl who wasnt allowed to have a boyfriend at the time so I couldn't go either way.

My other friend went with a fat girl and we made fun of him for it.

nah, played video games

sup brah?

>Fucked junior year
>Mad about prom
Wat

Went to states instead ;_;

Was to scared to ask a qt3.14 so I asked my boss to give me a double shift that day. Kinda regret it though

Yeah
>senior year
>never been to any dances
>somehow end up going to winter formal with a random qt who didnt have a date either
>she ditches me the whole night except for the slow dances
>end up talking a bunch with another girl who only said yes to her date to be nice
>we end up ditching our dates and hung out together
>ended up in a hot tub together later that night
>dated for the remainder of senior year

manlets are either gay or dating the fatty. When will they learn?

no

I did not
Man i fucking hate school.
Only got one exam on Tuesday then i am out of there.
Hated half of the people in my year.

>at uni
>winter formal in a few weeks
>no date
>qt with long distance bf from my flat says i can take her
>don't want to be some friendzoned cuck
>do want to clap dem cheeks

What do I do

get drunk as fuck, blame iy on stress and if you fug u fug

>long distance
this stands for nothing, their relationship is fucking over and she wants some fresh D. Godspeed user.

One of two things is going on here

>First possibility
She misses her bf and wants some comfortflirting from you, she will friendzone cuck you as soon as you make a move and making a move will shift the power to her because she knows you want her. She isnt as desperate for a "fix" since she has a bf

>Second possibility
She wants to fuck and is bored of her bf, she is looking for an upgrade thats closer to home but wants you to make a move so she can blame it all on you if things go sour

I wouldnt want to be in the bfs position because girls cheat, cuck and replace you all the fucking time and its worse for long distance but he should know what was going to happen once he let her go
Your call user, make a move or dont

I did. I went with a childhood friend. In high school, I was a fat fuck, and she was really sweet to go with me. We went and ate dinner beforehand, but we finished eating way before prom started. We just drove around for hours. Drove by the old neighborhood to see how everything was holding up. Drove out to the church and did donuts on the gravel parking lot, but mostly we just drove around and talked. Being around her was as natural as breathing. I was having a great time. I don't want to presume too much, but I think she was too. When we finally did go to the dance, we didn't dance much. She was a bit of a wallflower like me. We did the perfunctory greeting thing, and then we just supported the wall and laughed at the people who'd drank past their limit, then we went out and slow danced. God, I was uncoordinated with my fat frame and my long, gibbon-like arms, but she danced with me anyway. She felt light and warm in my arms. We went out and ate again afterward. We talked more, and then I drove her home. I should've kissed her or something. I don't know. I miss her a lot, Veeky Forums. I didn't know it back then, but I think I may have been starting to fall for her. I wish she could see me now. See how good I'm doing, how I'm not fat anymore, how much better I am at living with purpose, but she's a thousand miles away from me now.

Are these "guys" americans?
If yes, holy shit, now I know why black guys are so popular.

Yup final year of sixth form, committed to not going to it alone.
Ended up asking a girl I'd known for about 3 weeks, next Thursday marks out third year of dating.

they are eastern europeans,
looks like they are practicing dance before prom
there is girl left in this class for manlet guy so he has to dance with other guy

Now it makes sense, because the first two girls are objectively hotties, and the dudes are... different, the second one is gay.

Come on man, it's pretty easy to tell they're slav as fuck. Either Ukranian or Russian, no way they're from the balkans. Might be Polish but don't bet on it.

Its probably prom dance training

Google up polonez poland

They are american.

The floor tile is too nice for eastern europe and the one guy has down syndrome.

In eastern europe downies dont go to regular schools. Plus prom is an american thing

user i...

Ausfag, so we have formal, but yep.
>One girl I was talking to was interested, but her Dad didn't want her to go
A week later I asked her out, and we celebrated our 18th month together a few days ago.
>One girl was super interested but I never asked her
Turns out she wanted to bang me. A lot. She's really fucking hot too. I was just an idiot and didn't realise. Even our school's receptionist knew. Fuck.

>Ended up going and having a male only table
>Total bro down
>All guys with gf's either didn't bring them, or went to the other table our friends had
>Apparently the school bitches made gay jokes, but we didn't care since we had a blast
>Held our own afterparty which was legendary
>The "main" one was run by the "popular" crowd, and everybody but their immediate friends got shafted massively

Holy kek, I'm still laughing. Especially when an aforementioned bitch made a comment to her friend (loud enough that we could all hear) about a mate and I not being at the afterparty. My response was "Nah, I was at the other". When she gave me a blank look, I said "Wait, weren't you invited to the smaller one?"

She was slightly embarrassed, and it was hilarious.

Jeez OP, you got me reminiscing. Good times. I got drunk for the first time off vodka and pale ale.

I did in junior year I did, but didn't have a date so it was shit. senior year I skipped it and just went to the after prom instead.

Do you have some sort of problem with that?

Consider if it's worth it. A girl did that to me so I enlisted instead of getting my degree and became an Army Ranger. After I discharged I looked him up and made it look like a mugging. The bright side is that it motivated me to get fit, on the other hand
> no pure qt gf

Lol.

Told all my friends that my long distance gf who lives in Wisconsin had to get emergency surgery and I would be away at her beside that night

Didn't go to either of them. Stayed home instead. Don't remember what I did, but I regret nothing.

Stayed home and had fun. Went to my girlfriend's prom a year later and had 0 fun.

Just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you cannot score. Do it and have a good time user.

>tfw living vicariously through you

im the based manlet

no, I was at a music festival

Ugggh It's TWO THOUSAND AND SIXTEEN why can't he??

no and even if i went alone i would feel like absolute crap since didnt have any firends so i would sit there without alcohol like cuck

Can someone explain me what's the deal with prom? I don't seem to get it

Argie fag reporting in

>inb4 are you white?

my prom was pretty cool

> no entry fee
> there was no pressure to come up with dates
> I love wearing a tuxedo, for some reason I actually feel good in one, I which I could wear mine more
> a student had managed to fix something with the brewer so the heavy beer was at the same price as the normal beer
> no slow-dancing music, just normal party music

I spend the entire night drinking, smoking cigars, playing poker in the break room, getting it on with Qt's in nice clothes

shit was good man

Yeah.
My date ditched me a few hours before it though.

Go to her, user. Go to her.

2 junior proms, 2 senior proms

Wew lad way too much

I did one year. It was the only dance I went to through out all of high school because my girlfriend at the time was fucking begging me to go, and I thought I'd totally get laid if I did.

It was whatever. I had never gone to a dance before because I didn't see the point. Once I got there, still couldn't see the point. It was a lot more fun to go to concerts where we could be baked/drunk.

Didn't even get laid because I was tired from doing Race for the Cure that morning, and passed out as soon as we went to the after party hahaha

>faggot manlets
This is what you get when children are bottle-fed from birth.

i went senior year, i was also elected to prom court. didnt win tho but i wasnt trying to

>tfw voted best dancer
Youtube wins again

No. I was a poorfag and couldn't afford it.

Looks like Veeky Forums did go to prom

I did. Contrary to many of the faggots on here, I quite liked high school.

>be me seven years ago
>sophomore in high school
>senior that's been crushing on me for the past year asks me to prom
>she had actually invited me freshman year but I had declined because of money problems
>she says she'll get everything but my suit so I have no excuse this time
>even offers to give me cash for that but wants me to pick my own suit because "a man needs to have his own fashion"
>she'd been working part time for months to save up
>she's got the biggest ass and titties that a 4' 11" girl could possibly have
>go with her
>don't get in her pants because it turns out she was fucked up from being molested and freaked when I grabbed her juicy ass
>but she paid for everything but the suit rental and it was a great time with her
>got my first kiss at the end of the night

>be me again two years later
>juniors and seniors can go to my prom, but skip junior year so I could party with my bros instead
>junior year I had a girl I could have brought, but took her to the party instead
>bring gf of almost a year my senior year
>model gorgeous black girl with the best smile wearing a ruby red dress that matches her skin wonderfully
>go to prom
>this year is more of a carnival so we spend most our time playing games, joking around, and eating shit food
>have way more fun doing this than the little dancing we do
>eat sammiches after prom
>fuck gf in back of her dad's hand rebuilt beamer and cum inside her
>end up staining the seat and we both freak out and spend half an hour cleaning the upholstery so we don't get caught

Man, high school was a good time. I wish I was still so effortlessly social like I was back then. Things are so different now. I was so excited to get older and be a real man, but I didn't realize how much your perceptions can change. How much people change. I miss that innocence and love of fun and others.

>didn't want to go
>don't dance
>think it would be boring
>girl told me if I didn't find anyone I could go with her
>don't realize she actually wants to go with me
>say no
>years later realize I'm a retard and fantasize about the life we could have had together

Wtf is wrong with me?

kek

I fucked a girl with a long distance bf before so go for it brah

I play the permavirgin angle alot to get laid kek

Nope, my school required tickets be bought in pairs and I didn't have anyone I wanted to go with.
Stayed home and played Burnout with my Junior friends.

>no one asked me out to our college ball
(highscool for you murricans. ball = prom)
>sit at home watching anime
>aunt finds out about the ball the following week.
>asks if I was meant to go.
>say it wasn't my thing
>tfw nobody asked me to go

No, but I went to the polls to help make America great again.

I went to prom with my ex who was actively dating other people behind my back at the time. She also said that I couldn't hang out with her for the afterparty because some bullshit excuse so it wasn't even like I had a chance to get laid. But I bet she was getting banged out.

This is why I lift. I'm getting red just thinking about how beta this was. Brb I gotta go to the gym.

If you do something, dont go full " ive loved you since highschool" youll be seen as creepy. Instead see if she is the same girl you were falling for and spend some time as friends and if you feel the same conncetion start slow. I hate when autists jump the gun. Just beacuse she meant alot to you doesnt mean that you mean alot to her

>go to prom with a qt
>she was shy
>danced with other qt's and two thick latinas
>great fun on the limo on the way back
>fuck qt at a friends house were we all stayed the night

Great times, idk about you fags, but my high school days were fun and unforgettable

Maybe it's a girl?

Are you fucking kidding me did yoi just assumed xis gender?

>that one 5'10 kid

I was an edgy metal head and didn't want to go to prom but two girls really wanted me to take them (turned them both down lol). Instead I went to a show with my buddies and then met my friends from school for their prom after party. Girl #1 who wanted me to take her was there, we shared a 5th or whiskey, got obliterated and then fucked (both our first time). I was kinda underwhelmed by sex so I called the other girl who wanted me to take her and biked over to her house and fucked her too. She wasn't as cute as gril #1 and I didn't like her as much so that was even worse. Lost interest in women and sex after that until I graduated college

Who else was /king/ here?

Yes.

This looks like polonez training for prom in school for "special" kids

>Beta orbiter for this girl junior year
>Don't want to go to prom
>She asks me to go to prom with her
>Elated because I think she finally likes me back
>Turns out she was asking me to make some Chad jealous
>They make up before prom
>Spend the whole night vigorously grinding on each other
Pretty fun night man

I wasn't raised with normal american values, going to this dance or any school function wasn't looked at as a necessity when I was growing up, I was also not thought that friendships and relationships mattered in life, I found out at 28 years old what i have missed in life and how i began to look at myself differently

You are not alone user. Parents can really fuck kids up in incredibly selfish ways and seemingly not give a shit about the long-term damage.

I was born in a different country and than thrown to living in the US with my family, Trying to learn english, learn the new customs, understand niggers exist and will fuck with you, while your parents are working two jobs, and going to community college, the kids are left to learn on their own, i should have understood even at 20 that the group of people you are with can be your friends for life, treat them well and be nice to people.... almost 30 and my decisions still haunt me

Me and my best friend were banned from our senior prom within the first month of senior year for behavioral issues. We took our girlfriends to a parkinglot and got stoned and fucked them in his gf's car instead. They were cousins too. Didn't mind getting banged in front of one another though.

>Got cucked out of my prom
>Live in Louisiana,30 min outside of new Orleans, so every year at least 5 people order a party bus that goes to the city before prom
>I got on one last minute but I had to abandon my high test, black, big tittied date to be with my friends
>My gym bro's date memed him (that's a story in itself) so he bailed off the bus
>I got depressed and drank until I couldn't drink anymore
>Had ambulances called on me
>Escaped two of them by Sparta kicking EMT bros
>Started crying uncontrollably about my missing gym bro and I ate somebody's blunt Roach
>I collapsed and had people try to help me, but I started screaming that I was man who didn't need help from pussybois
>Ended up getting kicked out of a Krystal Burger for puking everywhere (all over my rental tux too)
>Collapsed again but this time my kidneys and liver failed and i was caught by the EMTs
>TFS friends call me the missionary man because I kept praying to god for safety
>Tfw the nurse who took care of me left a note in my wallet that said I needed better friends.
> Tfw I went to my friend's mansion to smoke a bowl and fucked his date because she thought I was cool

Louisiana is a meme

Sorry I typed this from class

rollin

roll

>hate every party/dance i've ever been to
>would rather be at home by myself playing vidya
>"so you went to prom right, user? I didn't see you there"
>"haha yeah I guess you just didnt see me"
I think I regret it now

>be eurofag
I'm glad that I didn't had to live through this stuff.

Can you only go with someone out of your school/semester?

I stayed at home cause I was... "sick"

Didn't have a date so I went and got high on xanns with some bros, ended up hooking up with some short girl with a huge ass. Regret nothing.

I had a breakup with my gf a few months prior, and decided not to go. Then I heard she was going with someone she knew, so I hardened the fuck up, rented a tux, went stag and ended up getting drunk and hooking up with a qt

I cant remember a single long-distance relationship that lasted all the way through college. They always fail.

Be the guy who makes it fail. Who knows, it could already be finished and she might just reference it from time to time to ward off creeps. You are part of the inner circle, now take advantage.

Please post more pics of the girl in front, she's perfect

Sup faggot, River "No Nigger" Ridge here. Where you from boy?

No, because I was a clueless scrawny uggo, and I knew all I could get was some chick uggo that I didn't really want to spend any time with/money on anyway, so I just said fuck it all.

To be completely honest, I went to a championship swim meet instead of prom when I was in highschool. Got to race for glory amongst the hottest, most accomplished athletic people in swimsuits on this side of the Mississippi including the girl I would have taken to prom anyway.

No regrets.

I'm from Wales and we had a pretty shit last minute prom because "it looks so cool in American movies!"
>Planned 1 month before the actual event
>Class of only 70ish people
>We didn't do the whole ask a girl to be your date thing
>also only people in our year group could attend so no dates or people allowed from other schools/year groups
>only date there was this couple in our year
>took place outside some golf club so everyone could take pictures with each other
>girls of course overhyped everything with hair and makeup
>rain starts pissing down all of a sudden
>people forced to rush inside the country golf club girls complaining about ruined makeup and dresses
>ate shitty low budget food
>girl that planned on spiking vodka into the punch got caught and thrown out
>nothing to do but dance to gangam style on a crowded dance floor
>our DJ looked like he was gonna kill himself
It was pretty shit, nothing like you'd expect in the movies, we had an after party in the woods that was way more enjoyable though.

>tfw went to 5 proms
>Asked by a senior qt my sophomore year
>Asked a friend to prom junior year, then was asked by a girl at a different school to her prom.
>Senior year I asked this girl I was really in to and then a girl from a different school asked me to hers.

Every one I went to was a good time and I got labeled as, "the best date they ever had." by every girl I took.

no I didn't go. It was like $100 a ticket so I would have had to pay for 2. then buying or renting a suit and whatever. well that is what I tell people if it ever comes up. I don't tell them about my years of depression.

it's been a few years already fuck
>no homo

thanks man, seriously

there it is

Nah im not a normie i am a misfit that hated school spirit so i chose to not confirm to school memes
>inb4 edgy or tips fedora
Nuthin personal kid

>tfw you'll never have your own dick snapper and nipple tweaker