Why do you lift?

Why do you lift?

To keep my crippling depression at bay

b-b-back that a-ass up

because it's the only reason i leave the house

Started lifting to get girls
Realize that wasnt going to work and now i lift to keep my psyche from breaking apart completly and keep myself busy while i slowly die

To lynch the niggers someday soon when Trump is finally in the whitehouse and there's no punishments for killing jigaboos.

iktfb

To justify my addiction to protein bars.

Just realised, doesn't she go in to kiss him?

aren't protein bars a meme?

Because I'm disgusted by the person i used to be and now I fear the day i'll be like that again

She goes in but because the dance needs it
Alot of dances are set up to make a kiss more likely and to promote physical contact
However girls are more often than not very uninterested in kissing and romantic contact with guys

So somebody will love me in the future because my parents don't. Also studying hard and reading books about investing to that end. If it all works out I'll get a gf who'll like me and then learn I was rich.

Started to lift because I needed to defend myself at school, I was also motivated to keep doing it for the girls.

Because it's fun and i like it. Also endorphines make me happier.

>However girls are more often than not very uninterested in kissing and romantic contact with guys

Then how to girls get guys?

Why do we keep having this god damn thread, its the exact same shit every time

>for relationships
>for sex
>for work
>for health
>so I can look as narcissistic as I feel

There, /thread

I lift because I love the feeling of getting stronger. Slowly watching those plates stack up on the bar.
I also do it because I want to be healthy, fit and able. One of my biggest fears is to becoming a decrepit fat old man. I'm not going to let that happen. I also do cardio on my rest days.

This
My life went 180 after I started lifting

I don't, I just run

Be strong to be able to rip a man's throat with my bear hands.

Your post is shit because of this
Gj mate, I kinda feel the same as you do

I LIFT FOR KHORNE

To curb my crippling peanut butter addiction

No one gives a flying fuck about muscles as showing 'dedication'. Learning something challenging is infinitely more difficult than lifting weights.

you can't fight aging

I think it depends, if you lift and want to be fit only for weights you are right.
I personally lift and train because I have a body and I want to use it at its best. Everyone can lift weights but not everyone can move thier body properly or do shit like backflips.
I'm not saying that lifting weights teaches you how to do backflips, but a fit body allows you to do it.

who has the >too intelligent to lift wojak

>I know that feel.

I lift because in some way I like that pain. I just want to be able to endure longer in that pain and also some day feel that Im what I really want to be.
Let's do this week a good week user.

>DUDE I'M SUCH A PSYCHOPATH FEED ME MORE PAIN! MUM'S GONNA FREAK!

Lol'd. Is not a pain like when you cut yourself. The dopamine is because you achieve a goal. Is the sensation of victory.

Fix my autism

Exactly my point. It's addictive. You feel godlike.

Considering Richard Bandler's books and all the study on separate personalities in one's mind, that's pretty accurate. I agree it might seem a bit cringeworthy and I would add that after all, it's just a matter of perspective.

Problem is not how you see it, but the fact that dopamine actually makes you consider yourself invincible. More or less, testosterone flowing in your body. What do you think?

because I'm ugly so I might aswell be an ugly powerpig

kek'd =]]

good argument, user. Keep at it

I lift because I want to be a loving muscledaddy who is capable of protecting my sensitive and nurturing pretty girl who is going to fall into my life any day now

> tfw so dumb can't even attempt at a argument and have to result to posting pictures
kek

i do it for 'er, barney

>being this triggered
just stop user, you are making it worse for yourself

>Then how to girls get guys?
Because guys want girls. [spoiler]Mostly.[/spoiler]
The question is why would a girl want a guy.

I noticed that everytime I go in a nightclub,it's always girls dancing with girls, and men don't do shit.

Why?

>His mom took the photo
Didn't notice her in the mirror until now.

>Then how to girls get guys?
I assume you mean how to get girls
I dont know, those who are interested in guys already have boyfriends and those who arent are single

See above
Very few guys are uninterested in women since we have a biological urge to pursue them
The same is not true for women however since they are being pursued

I want to be loved

Because i choose to

s-same

Most men i've seen in nightclubs are boring, slobs, etc.

I've learned to have fun on my own and more often than not i'll be able to attract a few ladies. Here is the issue. They travel in packs or with a friend. The alpha female is a control freak who seriously needs to get laid however she never does and wont let her drones have fun. The ones that go with a friend usually have turmoil when one friend finds a guy and the other doesnt. She will sabotage the night unless you can find yourself a total slut who has no problems breaking off from here group to get laid.

I was 250lbs and ran out of breath walking up 5 steps to the bathroom.

i just wanna get swole man what the fuck why do you insist on knowing my motives FUCK cant a man just get swole without having to be questioned

I want to be as comfortable around strangers as i am around my closest friends. With my bros, i am a kinder, funnier, and more generous person because the fear of judgement because of my fat fuck body doesnt exist. In school and in public, im really withdrawn and 'stoic.' Not autismo or anything, people have told me that i look like 'the man', a tough guy, the boss.

Its pretty cool and all, but it doesnt change the fact that i feel frustrated and angry at myself when im rummaging through the closet for clothes and the pile of unwearable jeans/shirts grows bigger and bigger.

I've been fat my whole life, currently 260 at 5'8, 18 yrs. Never seen what my face looks like without all the fat. Been lifting for a month and only lost 5 lb because i spent a week eating junk for dinner.

Thats why i lift man, confidence and comfort.

This

I'm working on a masters degree and lifting is the only thing I feel like I'm completely in control of

this reads like a prima strategy guide =D

I love eating and my appetite is better when working out hard

so I basically lift to eat more

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit! Get the fuck off of my obstacle! Get the fuck down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Private Pyle, IF IT SHORT-DICKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!

Cause I'm the fattest i have ever been in my life. Used to be a perma 55kg manlet until military fucked my knees and made me stop moving. Highest I was this year was 83kg. Now down to 74kg and still cutting while lifting. Also wanna get those aesthetics for to serve as a role model for my kids.

My career is dead and I'm just zombie mode to put food on table and pay mortgage, so at least focusing on my body and image will help when my bond ends and i can find a proper job.

It helps my anxiety stay at bay and reprograms my body for "fight" instead of "flight".

It also helps me feel productive without actually doing anything.

To keep the pathetic pieces of shit at the gym in their place. Fucking cunts taking up the equipment I want to use when I can OHP more than they deadlift.

To be strong in case some drunk fuck decides he wants to fight when out on the town.

To be big and strong looking.

To have healthy bones and muscle tissue to slow down the inevitable loss of muscle tissue and bone density that comes with age. I'm a nurse and know what I'm in for when I hit 60+

Pretty much in this order.

to smash marxism

>I'm a nurse

Does your injured knee prevent you from certain lifts? Can you do squats?

you're gonna make it, just keep lifting, the feeling of proving everybody wrong is unparalleled.

To try and counter act the crippling damage my binge eating and drinking does to my body.

That was a long time ago. It only hurts when i run for too long. I've been hitting the treadmill for first half of the year and playing some basketball with colleagues on and off and it's fine now. Just started SL last month and just worked up to a 50kg squat including bar. Starting to plateau too but I'll keep working at it.

Same here

I lift to look good naked

Keep at it, bro, you're gonna make it.

I will never understand pistol grips on a bolt action.

>>nothing personnel, kid.

>sissy nursebois

Thanks. We're all gonna make it.

+1

Makes me feel good physically (energized and shit). And to look good naked in the mirror.

It gives me confidence, the endorphins feel great and seeing the numbers go up is addctive. I also want to be as hot as possible for my boyfriend. He lifts too, so staying motivated it really easy.

>1 - Getting a little stronger everyday. In a society where physical strength and dexterity is becoming rarer and rarer, it feels good to be stronk.

>2. Every trip to gym and every day on schedule helps build discipline and vigor. Without the gym and fitness goals, my life outside of my job would honestly lack discipline and I'd become a hedonistic fat lard.

>3. Physical strength and fitness is something that cannot be bought, stolen, given, taken, or bestowed upon anyone in any type of way, other than through hard work, dedication, and discipline (see 2.) *Although you can cheat i.e. /fraud/.

>4. Finally, higher TDEE and BMR. This one is simple. Higher lean muscle mass = Higher BMR = Higher TDEE = I get to eat more food, and who doesn't like eating?

>tfw i went to school with a girl that had those exact proportions
>tfw i always sat behind her in class

Those hips and cheeks made even terrible days tolerable desu

so i can look good naked, what other reasons are there?

Bro, you can too fight aging. You won't win, but you'll enjoy the struggle and it's better than forfeiting like a little bitch

I love you anons.

because I once was a fat guy who wore metal shirts, had long hair and fapped 3 times a day. Luckily I realised one day that my life was complete shit and I hated every part of it. The first thing I learned was, every fat person telling you they are happy the way they are is only lying to themselves.

Also for qt 3.14 gf, but 4 years after starting and going from 270 to 190 that didn't happen so far

FPBP

>also
are you me?

*teleports behind katana* sorry senpai, nothing personal *so fast*

What is that? What the FUCK is that?

IF GOD WANTED YOU UP THERE BY NOW HE WOULD OF MIRACLED YOUR ASS UP THERE

>mfw I am tall, fit and handsome but fap probably 5 times a day

Is that not normal?

how old are you? I'm now 25 and thats just impossible for me. Maybe I'm starting to become impotent

This. Look at Scooby. Laugh. Now imagine Scooby if he didn't lift.

I don't even know anymore.

Im not saying im under the age of 18

LIFTS FOR THE LIFTS GOD
PLATES FOR THE PLATE THRONE

I run to stay sane +

So I can push your mom off after we fuck

They are. And they taste nasty. And give you crippling diarrhea due to the type of artificial sweetener they use.

it works