Germanbros, what do you think about "clever fit" or "McFit"

Germanbros, what do you think about "clever fit" or "McFit".
Can you recommend any of them? Clever fit in Nördlingen seems mighty fine.

Who cares as long as they have weights that you can lift

t. Incest ridden Refugee

I had a membership at McFit (near Mühlhausen) for a few months when I was studying abroad. Mine was quite large, with a machine area on the first floor, cardio and lockers on the second, and free weights on the third.
I also remember it being something like 25 Euros a month, so not bad for the price.
Just avoid going there at peak hour; fucking teenagers and cliche Turkish cliques of 4-5 people around every station.

>clever fit
>tfw too intelligent to lift weights

McFit around München was pretty nice. Went to a Fitness First in Karlsruhe, it was nice too, not too crowded.

McFit is bretty gud.
Only a few squat racks and cages, but nobody uses them anyway.
Avoid the peak hours and you will be fine.

What are peak hours? 17-19 during the week?

I go to FitX but its fucking riddled with Unterschicht, so I will switch to Fitness first

are u shitting money

Fitx Berlin has less turks /pajeets than mcfit.cleaner too

I live in NRW.
I am just getting tired of people not cleaning cardio machines, of everything being occupied constantly and fucking equipment being everywhere but where it should be

>NRW
Mehmet

>I live in NRW.
How do you cope with all the liberals?

salam alaykum
i stopper caring a long time ago

Still not worth paying all your Hartz IV on fitnessfirst

Loving the NRW bashing. It must be the worst federal state after Berlin.

>enter McFit Bremen
>hear refugees yelling to each other in subhuman language and stinking up the whole place

Fitness first it is

It's the sad truth

Come over here and say that to my face

Yeah pretty much.
Also maybe around 12-16 on the weekends, at least if you want to do cardio.

>Bremen
Disgusting

Just the urbanised areas.
Ok, that is like 60 % heavy industrialized urban sprawl, but the Westfalia part of NRW is really nice.
A nice and easy test is wether people are going to the supermarket with their jogging pants or with real clothing.
To much jogging pants in your local ALDI means you should look for another place to live.

Who /Mcfit/ here? Berlin reporting in.

Why would I formally dressed to just grab some milk

Ayy switched from CleverFit to McFit. Stuttgart here.
>mfw a refugee talked to me last week and said he was competing on stage in his country. He showed me pics when he still had gainz but lost them over the 2 month he has been here. Lmao

Was he trying to steal your gains?

What a rancid swine...

There are also some also, here in Italy, and are fucking gorgeous. Here are the cheapest, like 10€/month, and although aren't the best ones, they're actually in the top 10 of the gym/gym chains

What? McFit or clever fit?

He was alright I guess. Just really awkward with his broken english and german

Home gym.

McFit and FitX are full of Kanacken.

Go to Fitness First vor literally any Kraftdreikampf gym in your arena if you're lucky enough to have one.

Or do as I do and
>homegym masterrace
(Uni gym is also fine. No Unterschicht there. BUW master race)

Third, after Berlin and Bremen

>homegym masterrace
What exactly do you have at home?

>bench
>barbell holder for benchpress
>barbell
>dumbbells
>cables
>leg raise thing on bench

Gives me a wide range of exercise. Squat rack will come too then I can literally do every excercise

Vienna McFit here. Don't go between 5PM and 9PM because that's when it will be completely overcrowded. Dudebros and shitskins everywhere. Also nobody puts weights and dumbells back ever. But apart from that it's good.

McFit, yes it's pretty full of arab and turks, but I dont mind, as long as they dont stink ;)

There are only shitskins and refugees in the gym, Germancucks are weaklets anyway

>McFit, yes it's pretty full of arab and turks, but I dont mind, as long as they dont stink ;)

There is only one nigger in my gym, but damn, I can smell his stinky odor from two floors above

Say that to my face Hans.