/fraud/ general

Where memes are dreams and your waifu will never be real :C

also no source talk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBRG4RkE51Q
science20.com/australian_researchers_discover_potential_blue_green_algae_cause_treatment_of_motor_neuron_disease_mnd_als-121193
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4rk8Lz5xY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many lbs per week should I gain on 250mg e3d if Im not looking to dreamer bulk?

Like 1-2? Or what? I have zero experience bulking as enhanced so I don't want to cut myself short, but also don't want to delude myself and vastly overdo it.

Anyone help me out here? Thanks.

Im in week 8 or 9 btw so the glycogen gains have mostly passed by at this point I think.

workout more lolololololol

What's the source on that pic OP?

Veeky Forums is the source

but this is the video it was over

youtube.com/watch?v=qBRG4RkE51Q

In for shrekt bicep tendons

fuck reminds me of why my arms are small, i get tennis elbow like a bitch, looks like ill just have to use less weight then

Youre not a complete retard, please help

Thanks.

>Youre not a complete retard, please help

You are mistaken.

I eat 4200cal of pizza,eggo waffles, and icecream all day and can't even break 170. I can't help you friendo. Besides you're asking questions unique to you, what do you consider a dreamer bulk? What do you consider overdoing it? It's impossible to help you since all this shit is experiential. Just up your calories and adjust depending on results, boring answer but a real one.

Can you give any insight at all about nutrient partitioning on test as compared to natural?

I really do feel a bit lost to be honest. Of course in time I'll have a much better idea of how to go about things, but was hoping someone might have a little bit of knowledge to offer.

Jelly of your kcal btw. I have a superhuman digestive system or something, always crazy easy to gain weight so I can't eat as much or I'll get fat. Hopefully it'll come in handy later on when these hormonas let me put all that size into muscle.

Up the protein is all I can say. Just wait for someone like brick to wake up desu.

>Jelly of your kcal btw.
I'd rather be jelly of all the money u save, dropped 2.4k on food last month.

why dont you learn how to cook mane? easy calories and brotien would come from, brown rice, quinoa, lentils, beans, oats, peanut butter, pork. or sauteed veggies with lots of olive oil.

you could spend 200$ a month on that alone and be fat as shit with it.

I know nothing about food prep, macros, or what I would need to cook up for the amounts I need. Also weighing beef on a food scale got tedious as fuck, whenever I prepped food for the week I ended up eating it all in the first 3 days anyway. I'm just going to do soylent eventually, I fucking hate food,eating,buying it, making it, cleaning after. Just going to drink some paste tasting soylent all day and chew on beef jerky to keep my teeth from falling out.

in for bimbs

>soylent
Post boipussy

peanutbutter, whey and oats + multivitamin would be all you would need and nuke it 2 mins to get it partial cooked and chow it down.

> falling for the soylent jew

you do know theres such a thing as spirulina and chlorella , that pound for pound cost as much as whey but give you more nutriton and brotien than whey, its also the only complete green protien out there.

whoops took off my trip.

>falling for the soylent jew

I would do the diy soylents others put up for bodybuilding/bulking. No way i'm paying for overpriced splenda.

>Spirullina
I do not trust this, i've seen some things that lead me towards the belief that it may increase chances of dementia and other neurological disorders.

with 2,5k on food a month do you eat out in restaurants or how is that even possible

i dont even spend that much to my roids + food in 6 months while bulking at 3700-4500 kcal daily and i live in scandinavia

Yes. Every day.

well fuck guess im not gonna be buying the powder until theirs enough science behind it.

Fucks all around m8, still have 30 pages of notes to write in the next 7hrs but it's 5am and I just can't care anymore.

This semester is the most gains goblin shit I have ever dealt with, I lifted more often when I had a fucking broken back than I do the past few weeks.

b-but the guy in the drawing has hair.

Does the bald guy wish he wasn't bald?

hop on dat dere DMAA and get your focus back.

as far as getting homework done for college id say your fucked, for myself i normaly get drunk to get my college done, its so much easier when you have zero inhibition to cock block your creativity.

he'll jizz the tren into his anus and as a result itll make him bald after one buttfucking

I'm currently on DMAA heh. It's just a bullshit notecheck i'm literally copying the book verbatim. It's tedious and I would rather sleep instead. Already have an A in the class anyway, it's taking all my time away from math which I actually should focus on since I have a D.

science20.com/australian_researchers_discover_potential_blue_green_algae_cause_treatment_of_motor_neuron_disease_mnd_als-121193

theres more chances that its blue green algea being sold than not based on the handful of searches ive been through. certifiing that it doesnt have it would be the only means of getting a safe product so not all hope is lost if it had proper and frequent testing

but not worth the chance

i work out with pip and nip slips chapped lips gettin ripped n doing my dips gorilla clips on my dick getting my cock licked im too slick like a bic im unrestricted conflicted i shift it and lift it im so totally gifted this rift is uplifting its like fifteen past nine im on the grind chopping limes and taking times nobody got the skills to match these rhymes

hittin ya'll up now cmon cmon badger bush niggers

I'm more interested in shit like resveratrol and Rapamycin honestly. Spirulina does not draw my attention in the least.

Anyway goin to bed, hopefully the DMAA wakes me up wired af in 3hrs like it always does and I finish the notes anyway.

Kek I wrote this post in a /tv/ thread that's def a sign I need to sleep.

nice tripps faggot post your memeist steriod cycle possible

Where you get your dmaa?

it goes under the name of Methylhexanamine

its legal again and is often now used for wheight loss rather than preworkout like it once was intended for. there are litteraly dozens of companies that sell it. just look at the last thread and you'll see the three that make it but there are plenty more that do to

>Wasting a trips on meme lyrics
>Implying being a rapper means you just throw words together

Get a soundcloud or go hit up a studio faglet, learn how to actually make music instead of youtube commenting it on Veeky Forums

one day ill be as alpha as LA beast one day

all these butthurt faggots do you even lift maggots have a whinge becoming unhinged on a sugar binge because you just cant take it that you'll never make it get on my level while i revel in the fact you pussies are just too careful to match my mass like a 200lb bass im the biggest beast to say the least im a freakish god and im on the job running ya down like dogs im hopping ya like frogs you ain't got nothing im just to tough man you keep on cryin and justifying how you take it slow and pretect your ego you cant handle my flow im the ultimate bro so lets go get low grow an afro and a mo and do some blow while you crow that you're out of ammo and its to heavy to row you'll never grow coz you a down low negro with nothing to show whereas im a pro time to go little bobo you salty and sore so have some more im doing this raw like a 4d jigsaw you drowning in salt im running a cult wearing neck bolts while on sir im a frankenstein monster stay butthurt stay mad you little lad im glad you joined the fitness fad but this my house you louse so wear a blouse while i douse you in rhymes like im committing crimes you just a bunch of mimes so back up rover roll on over like a good little hound im the king of sound im touchin down on ground wearing a crown while you don your newfound gown and get down on ya knees to try and appease the needs of this G oh please too funny im drowning in money you live in a dunny so deal with it bitches im enriched and glitched from the matrix flicking switches taking pictures of mixtures so dick sure so eat my dirt you unalert squirt of butthurt while i assert whether you're a flirt in a mini skirt or an inert pervert in a latex shirt you disgust me you a dick flea im beastly you a goatee sporting smutty snotty m'lady talkin wannabe im the lsd the lovely sexy devil me im the master key with a PhD in lyrical surgery you just a nobody obsessed with homosexuality

step off fruitcake nipple mofucker

No source talk, I get it, but how do I find someone who supplies REAL anavar. Not asking for a source. I just want to know what to look so I don't get sent something that isn't anavar. This is for a woman. I can't fuck it up.

>dropped 2.4k on food last month
... USD?
How?

Are you a womeme ?
look at cheekie and you wont want to roid anymore.

Ordering it and getting it tested yourself is basically the only surefire way

worst case scenario if you cant manage to find it you could take test and then use Finasteride with a high dose of saw palmetto to block the DHT conversion as much as possible.
this especially

look into ladyvar more than just anavar

also lab's name + anavar on sst

please don't "help"

seeget it tested via someone like Jano

the only way to know by looking at the compound is that there is no way to know by looking at the compound

that being said, var usually has a consistency and visual look of sugar. If it's fluffy or very fine powder, it's likely not var.

no me telling her to take tren would be not helping

Thanks. Back to googling.

5 years consistently lifting and tracking calories ain't getting results any more. It is time to evolve.

work harder

>That picture
Leave and don't come back.

Ok. 1/2/3/4 isn't bad after recovering from multiple un-weightlifting related injuries. Dislocated knees take months to recover from.

With var, I can work harder.

2EZ you gotta try harder fampai. Once I'm huge I'll be hitting on all the neurotic skinny girls. I'll be slapping your gfs ass at the club.

1234 is for males. No woman has that ratio of upper/lower strength. Thanks for confirming you're a tranny, now we can go back to ignoring you.

That dude is a boss!

Ok it's push press. I cheat. 225 one rep max bench is my vanity lift. It's all I could do when my legs were fucked up. Bench, flys, dips, pullups and upper body machines that allowed me to sit down was all I did during the recovery times.

If I get a clitdick then you can call me a tranny while I pound your boipucci with my two incher.

You are mentally damaged.

Where do you think we are?

b-bodybuilders?!

literally mentally damaged

Well played lads

Found out that my friends deliberately roast me just to keep my ego at a decent level for them

Not sure what to think about this desu

Eat their girlfriends pussies

its to curb your alpha nature so that they can cock block you infront of women when they talk shit about the people they hang out with. dont listen to them be the loner alpha male fraud intended you to be.

did you get a better ex girlfriend yet ?

>Source decides to do a "prank" and sells vials laced with 25% bleach as test
>People die or get limbs amputated

Why couldn't this happen?

wtf

Do they make you take anything for bigger cumshots?

You'd probably smell it and then someone would inherently dox them and probably murder them.

Is there anything a source can seriously fuck up to irreparably harm you?

I'm deathly scared now

When me and my old highschool friends are together we all roast each other real hard. Sometimes brutal but all good fun.

If your friends are just holding you back cut them lose, I had a "friend" like that a couple of years ago who would tear me down to build himself up.
When I worked it out I cut all ties.

giving you winny instead of dbol

you would likely hang yourself by accident than get vial of bleach

if you would lose your legs, you wouldnt feel quilty about doing upper body everytime, look the silverlining senpai

>not always brewing your own gear for dem financial gains anyway

p-people do this?

cutting all ties to those asholes is the only way to make yourself better, its what i did as soon as i turned 21 and didnt need them for booze

*tbol

Someone fucking tell me how to make a tripcode?

Literally google doesnt tell me how

Isn't getting raws caught in transit basically an instant "intent to distribute" charge?

Ok any other household chemical

You get what I mean senpai

There was some story going around a year or two ago where some high up supplier shipped estrogen instead of masteron enanthate and guys injected that which supposedly fucked them up. never saw any proof but that just goes to show that you should homebrew and test your raws.

test

Holy fuark

by accident I'm guessing?

FINALLY.

Okay why the fuck do both my shoulders hurt like fuck?

No i dont have crashed estro, i dont even take Ai right now

No i dont overtrain, i give myself plenty of rest days.

No i dont go too heavy. I actually go newbie weight.

Week 6 of 250mg test e.

I skipped gym today because of how fucked up my shoulders feel.
WTF

yes. a source willing to go that far could definitely kill you/kill a bunch of people before other people would realize/warn other buyers

it would take some truly insane person though

test all the compounds you receive if you're that paranoid

From the supplier? No, apparently they meant to because the melting points are similar and they had tons of estrogen they wanted to get rid of. But like I said there wasn't any definitive proof that I was aware of.

That is kind of terrifying

You could die and no one would even know from what or who's responsible.

Why do people roid again?

lol no

they send you a comfy little letter that says "hey we intercepted this and it had illegal things in it! :( if you want it, come pick it up! :)" and if you pick it up, you claim that the package is yours

otherwise it's too easy for you to slip out of the charge so they don't pursue it, they don't give a fuck

US customs is a fucking joke and a half

unless you're outside of US of course, then idk

>who's responsible
to drug dealers selling product thats been cut up with other chemicals it wouldnt matter at all what it was they dont give them charges for murder for unpure chemicals, if they did then our criminal system would be much cleaner and so would our drugs
> even know from what
the autopsy would find that out easily

>user, age ~20 died from contaminated steroids he bought from the internet in the pursuit of more muscle. Maybe if he didn't cheat he'd still be alive with us today.

I'm getting scared now

why would steron suppliers have estro on hand in the first place? Who buys underground estro?

wtf kind of pussy u are

Trannies

what would be a gr8 ratio for test tren mast? all fast esters, some say higher test than tren and some say vice versa but no one puts any reasoning into why

wanna get them tren veins, tren traps and tren delts

This is fucked.

cruise test, high tren high mast is what I've heard.

The Tren look means you gotta go high tren low test. As for mast most people say something like 1:1 for tren/mast but idk, adding it for the first time this week.

so like 250 test and 5-600 tren? heard that mast should be the highest of them all so i was thinking maybe 800 of that

im doing 250-800 and adding 600 mast. 800mg seems like a fuckload of gear to add up front if you have no experience with the compound.

>you have no experience with the compound.
literally 90% of /fraud/

meh, expirementing with your body is the best way to find things out

if he has the money to burn then fuck it 1G test and 1G DHT compounds

dont let him be a weak pussy let him take as much as he can afford. his cruise should be peoples blasts

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4rk8Lz5xY

last cycle was 1,5g test, 60mg dbol and 60mg anadrol

what was your AI while on? kek post body becuase there's no way you'd look like shit with all that being used.

post more spurdo

One of the recent busts was because dude's shipment got inspected and they found a kilo of test. Probably just shit luck of the draw/low hanging fruit, considering he lived only a few miles away. I've had two packages seized before, including a kilo of test, they sent letters both times. Still, pretty scary, I wouldn't make light of it.

20mg nolva eod and 20mg aromasin e3d
it was a horrible cycle, never mixing orals again, atleast not at that dose
good gains but also alot of water (but i like water gains)

i have enough self esteem problems for me to get ripped to pieces on this site (isnt that why we roid in the first place)

>i have enough self esteem problems
when you hop on 1.5g test cycle, you sure do, you sure do

that probably wasn't enough to combat that kinda dosage.

also thats why i also said post more spurdo.

tell me about it, the anadrol didnt make things better, i had read that its hard on your psyche but god damn it hit me like a suckerpunch

well some days my estro would crash hard and i fellt like shit, some days it would go up thru the roof and i would feel like shit, it would be stable for only like 4-6 days at a time, fuck me

high estro > low estro

If i dont get gyno at week 5 of my cycle, then i am pretty much safe right?

what convinced you to hop on that kinda cycle? and what was your last ?
shity fucking yoyo i see, im guessing you handle the estro pretty well as far as sides go?