GOOD FUCKING MORNING GOD DAMN IT

HEY Veeky Forums I JUST PULLED AN ALL NIGHTER STUDYING FUELED BY STARVATION, VYVANSE, LAST MINUTE DESPERATION, BAW THREADS ON /B/ AND COPENHAGEN WINTERGREEN

LETS HAVE A MOTIVATION THREAD

ITS GOING TO BE A GOOD FUCKING WEEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nbff3S5vl0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ANYTHING YOU WANT

GOAL BODIES

INSPO QUOTES

HIGH TEST

DEPRESSING SHIT

RAGE MATERIAL

WHO GIVES A FUCK JUST POST WHATEVER MOTIVATES YOU TO LIFT

Good morning my niggas

posted wrong webm

im in the mood for high test

I can relate to that picture
After my breakup the exgf went back into dating and got a new guy instantly
I had to get into lifting because there are no women avaliable for dating

Id like to think im happier than her but after two years im pretty sure she is happier since she is two years deep in a relationship and im just fitter than ever before

we all know that feel user

fuck women. they play games, i wish we could live without them. they have sense of respect, honesty, integrity, or responsibility. theyre capricious little devils who will jew you at every turn and laugh when you fall

i wish we could live without them but they have vaginas and GOD FUCKING DAMN IT WE NEED THOSE VAGINAS

just keep lifting bro we'll all make it

Women are just using the advantage nature gives them, there are alot of guys who want them so they use the competition between guys for their own gain and since women rarely face competition there is no risk

Dont forget to do stuff besides lifting, better your career, improve your home, read stuff and study
All things that lead to a better life is worth doing

1/?

I unironically lift for Papa Don.

To be like the Doomguy(2016)

:^)

last one.

>WE
nah its a good read

I love threads like this and I don't even need motivation to lift. Wish we had more of this and less of that high test or get a gf threads

Don't think like that bro. Who cares if she's happy. You focus on making yourself happy and improving yourself. You should find ways to be happy alone, only then will you be truly happy with someone else.

Same here, they do help me though.
Feels so good to come in here and its put to words how most of us feel about lifting.

Its not just building a body, its about building our minds.

PUMP 4 TRUMP

>The Champ Does What Ever The Fook He Wants

FUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

Similar story here bro. Except it has been three years and she moved in with a new guy a week after the breakup.
She still writes me every 6 months or so if I'm readdy for a meet up. So far I never wanted to do that.

>real men stare at people on the train and threaten to kill them

shit motivation desu

what is this symbol from?

Try reversing the way you phrased that
>im fitter than ever before and shes just two years deep in another relationship

I want to say warhammer

correct

youtube.com/watch?v=nbff3S5vl0Q