This will be 3 dollars by December. my green ID guarantees this

this will be 3 dollars by December. my green ID guarantees this.

Big if true

O shie, olive green, checked.

It will be 2k by EOY my nature guarantees this.

my green id guarantees you're a massive faggot

meh, counts as green. check'd

Olive green confirms moon

THIS GREEN COUNTS. IT COUNTS

Humongous if tiny

BLUE ID MEANS $100 NEXT MONTH

There is literally no way it only goes up from here feels goodman

THIS IS IT BOYSSSS

check my digits,

3 dollars december

sorry but this coin is DOA, Microsoft has entered the oracle market with cryptlets and fintechs are already getting onboard. They don't even need a shitty token to make them work, and banks could not care less if api connections/oracles are 'decentralized' lol. This is on it's way below ICO price and fading into obscurity.

Dubs+greenID=Link to the moon within two weeks

green id guarantees eth+link combo/btc flippening

now donate me link fags, you're welcome.
0x1d9541955860f0c65ba71785686570230ccf6512

>end in 3
Checked

my ID will be pink and LINK is going to 1k sats

CHECKED, GREEN ID, WHAT DID KEK MEAN BY THIS

check'd

this shit will have to climb over the corpses of thousands of dead linkmarines.

GREEEN - This is it guys. We made it.

Huge if big.

if my ID's red, i need to sell

>BUY ETP YOU DUMB FUCKS - PALM BEACH REPORT

I'm not on finex

bye faggot

If my id is green link will be over 1 dollar before the end of October

Sold mines already.

$3 by December
$50 by February
$200 by July
$500 by next October

oh fuck off, lmao.

KEK!

Brown speaks lies

If green ID LINK makes it.
Any other color... LINK and I both don't make it.

$50 EOY

- satoshi

>this thread

check em

Kek is real

shiiiiieeeeeeet

HOW CAN I SEE ID COLORS FROM A PC I CAN ONLY SEE THEM WHEN I PHONE POST

IS THIS BOARD FULL OF LITERAL PHONEPOSTERS?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol

COULD YOU IMAGINE

$3 means 1 billion market cap...very possible
$50 means 17 billion market cap...plausible (see ripple)
$200 means 70 billion...delusional tier
$500 means 170 billion...........lolllllll

Purple ID, I sell literally all other coins and go 100% LINK.

Green ID, I keep my other alts and LINK, but dont invest any more

Pink ID I sell everything I have and invest in literally the first memecoin I come across

dubs and I kill myself

Rolling green for 20 cent by the end of the week

I am only replying so that your get looks more cool, because gets with lots of replies are really cool.

>red ID
you're weak

I see ID when I'm on PC

also checkem

I said it many times past few days here. If Link hits $10 that would be an equivalent of winning the lottery - fact.

$5 would be one of those "once in a decade" breaks

$3 would be based as fuck

$1 hopefully soon

Has aMarktcap of 121 million bucks
one is worth 34 cents

So going 3 tims gigher to 1 dollar would be 360 million dollars
Thats quite realistic
3 dollars would be 1 billion dollars it would be between Iota and Ethereum classic
This is possible but unlikly
Going to 9 bucks would be 3 billion dollars and it would challange Litecoin.
This is now very unliky and would mean the worth of this coin would you would get x26 you invested into Link.

1000 dollars would be worth 26 000 dollars.
Investing 5k bucks would make you 130000 dollars.

>thinking this isn't a GODCOIN
come on m8

in 2035 we shall see 200B market cap (with today's dollar value),
smart contracts are used for literally everything
the amount of data in the world has grown exponentially
ChainLink processes this data all the time
ChainLink is the bigget oracles (some other big ones exists)
60% unemployment+
see ya in 2035

oh shit

what did kek mean by this?

C-can I get some greens here?

No one has to buy tokens to use smartcontract

But more LINK means higher prioritized nodes, which means the more LINK you have the money $$$ you make, WHICH MEANS rich people are companies want more LINK than other rich people/companies WHICH FUCKING MEANS OUR LINK WILL BE WORTH MUCH MORE THAN IT IS RIGHT NOW

You must always pay the Oracle. If you don't pay the Oracle your Smart Contract will be meaningless. Oracles only wants to be paid in LINK. So you must first buy LINK at exchange to get that data for your smart contract. Fat lady who has smart contract that watches her roses will pay smart contract service to tend to her garden, smart contract service in turn pays oracle with her money. You will ALWAYS have to pay the Oracle. Oracles don't work for free.

This post was a roller coaster ride and I don't want off.

I went all in a long time ago

if ID is green and at least dubs ARK and LINK will become BTC and ETH

at the conference earlier today I had to go to the bathroom,
while I was standing at the urinal conducting my business as usual I hear
one of the stall doors open. Suddenly a man walks up to the urinal next to me, I found this weird because I'm at the leftmost urinal and litteraly all the others were free, futhermore the fact that he didn't do anything, he was just standing there right beside me with his dick hanging out.
"psst", "psst hey"
I realize that he is trying to get my attention, but being weirded out I just ignore him.
"pssst, you ! yes you !"
as I reach for my zipper he forcefully grabs my arm and states "you wouldn't be interested in solving the coracel problem ?!"
taken aback by this abrupt maneuver I try to pry myself while stuttering "problem? I don't want any problem..." - but his iron grip won't let go and he keeps on repeating "THE CORACLE PROBLEM, CORACLE". Becoming afraid I cry out "Let go of me!" he then cackles maniacally and says "dont you see, WE ARE CHAINLINKED TOGETHER". I then once again try to pull myself lose but instead slip on the floor and fall down.
As I lay there under the urinals he bends down and whispers into my ear "thanks for your time, see you next year" before finally letting go of my arm. He then calmly walks over to the stall he came out of, turns around, look straight at me with his dead eyes and quickly flashes what I think was supposed to be a thumbs up.
He enters the stall, slams the door and puts the lock on.
As I stumble towards the exit I hear him snickering as I pass the stall.

GREEN YOU SAY?

>more link means more prioritized nodes
There’s no confirmation for this in the whitepaper. section 5.2 doesn’t mention anything about how much link a node has

They won’t have to buy from an exchange if they are among those given the 350 million reserved for node operators. Really depends on how fast usage grows.

It has been stated by Sergey in multiple interviews over and over again, that staked LINK signals trust levels and therefore is used to measure priority.

Alpha male

It's true. All of it.

wow it's the bitbean poster with fresh copypasta to spam the threads with. try harder faggot

if my id is blue, green or red I will kill my entire family on livestream.

Holy fuck I just lol'd in real life.

I wish I could send you some LINK for the hearty laugh but you seem like you don't own LINK, but great pasta.

link gets rewarded to node operators gradually. do you think the fat old lady is a node operator? no, so she'll have to get them from the exchange

I think you got the wrong guy fuckface

not in white paper but rory has confirmed on slack

fuck you dickface

Hm. I honestly wonder why that was left out of the whitepaper since it seems like a pretty important point for token holders. Though I have been reading here that they seem nonchalant regarding the price of the token.

I don't know man, I don't know, but if this shit goes to 0, I am gonna go to San Francisco and nut on Sergey's face.

blessed are thou links

FUUUUAAARRRKKKK

Roll !

I’d probably do the same if it hits $50

If it hit 50, I could sell half my stack and be set for life.

Not green because itll be higher, cap this

looks closes to purple. LINK

You got it senpai

>tfw sorta hoping for dubs at this point

>look straight at me with his dead eyes and quickly flashes what I think was supposed to be a thumbs up.

lost

bump

Yes, Link is a good future project.
Yes, it will be big.
Yes, we will all be rich if we hold it 3 years.
Yes, there is no reason to buy any other shitcoin if you can get Link.

But still we are currently facing the question if it is a worthwhile investment for the next 3 months or if it is just dead money bound in an investment that doesn't go anywhere.

Lots of other gains are being made by other projects. Maybe Link goes even 30-50% lower, which is like doubling your money in the long run if you sell now and rebuy later.

Im seriously at the verge (no, not shitty xvg) of selling my 25k Link even though I am a Link believer. Why would I not? What possible argument could be made to hold the next weeks?

he gets green and dubs
link moon confirmed

Bitcoin fork will cause money to flow to altcoins?

bitcoin price stabilization

trips confirmed all alts will make us rich next week