Keto man food

What's your favorite go to meal.
This is my go to.
Grilled sausage,scrambled eggs and sharp cheddar with a healthy dose of sriracha

My English is bad. What is a go to meal? Cheat meal?

All time favorite meal

bunch of ground lean beef
bacon
lump of cheese
spinach

Chopped up leftover potatoes
bacon cut into small pieces
leftover or fresh steak cut into small pieces
1 small onion cut
throw it all on a pan, when its done you fry 2 eggs
add ketchup and it is le done

Something you make when you can't think of anything else, but also enjoy.

I'll give and example of a tasty recipe:
Cook some caulyflower until you start to smell its odor
chop cooked cauliflower in very small pieces and throw them in a pan with a little bit of oil
mix eggs in a bowl
throw garlic, mustard, salt and chive on the pan
throw egg mixed on the pan
mix all this shit , it is supposed to be scrambled.

you can customize this shit by adding onions, broccoli...
Keep a vegetable base and dont spoil this shit with cheese, bacon or an other shitty processed "ingredient" or sauce

I eat pretty much the same dinner every day. Pic related. Sometimes I swap out the sausage for smoked salmon. And before anyone asks, I only eat one meal a day in the evening after my workout, and it is fucking delicious.

>high protein
>keto

you retards have no idea what keto is

>Potatoes
>Leftover potatoes implying you also had potatoes very recently
>Keto

Do you even know what you're doing?

What am i doing wrong? o_O

I just had ground beef, shredded Mexican cheese, some spinach, sour cream, taco mild sauce, and pork rinds

700 calories. Was really high protein. I'm new at this and got a really good as thing of beef with a lot left over. Probably make it again then fill 600 calories of fatty pepperoni snacks and strips of cheese.

I wanna cut fast so I'm gonna do 2k calories a day with at least 25 grams of carbs or less. I don't mind having a quest bar sometimes because of fiber and I can't always cook

>I only eat one meal a day in the evening after my workout, and it is fucking delicious.

Why only 1? I eat every 2-3 hours

I do intermittent fasting. 22/2 or so. Test + HGH maxes after about 18 hours or so, then I go work out.

And no, you don't get sugar crashes if you are zerocarb.

Enjoy your fucked up arteries and butthole cancer.

Something knew everyday. Thanks for the heads up user and good luck. When I was utilizing HGH+Deca no one told me that shit. Id go to applebees and have a 2 for $20 all to myself for lunch. I was always hungry, and I felt like very calorie was used up at training and it showed.

Crazy how much things change

Meatballs. I change the seasonings every time.

you can stay in ketosis with high protein when you exercise the glucose (produced from protein) down.

but if you have glucose (glycogen) that needs to be worked off, youre not in ketosis.

liver must be empty of glycogen. only then will it start to turn fat into ketones.

fat calories must be AT LEAST 4x more than carb + protein calories.
in other words, at least 80:20
70:30 is not good enough. for me, even 75 or 78 is not good enough. i know because I've measured everything like an autist for months, and i have a condition where it's very easy to tell if I'm in ketosis or not. even high 70s wasn't high enough. must be 80+% calories from fat. then the chemical magic starts to happen.

if you eat a bunch of meat, eggs and cheese, your ratio won't be anywhere near 80:20. it'll be closer to 50:50. firmly in glucose dependency land.

Then you're just eating lower protein for your particular maintenance requirement. What a meme.

Fuck you op the spices in sausage makes me loose hair.

>fat calories must be AT LEAST 4x more than carb + protein calories.

bullshit. I have 1k protein cals and 2k fat cals a day. I am always in ketosis. 33/66

You think you are, but you're not.