Whats wrong with me

Why cant I workout more than 3 times a week? I want to go 4-5 times but my body just doesnt allow me.

I usually start the week off just fine, good energy, good motivation, then I go to the gym monday and tuesday. Then on wesdnesday I start to feel really tired, like my body already ran out of energy. So I take a rest day, and then I force myself to go again on thursday. But after that my body just feels completely done for. From friday till sunday I just feel tired and sleepy all the time, and my body feels like shit. And I cant get myself to go to the gym anymore, even if I force myself I cant lift for shit because I just have no energy whatsoever. Nor can I go out and party because Im just too goddamn tired. This bullshit is ruining my gains and my life.

I sleep at least 8 hours a day, I eat enough good food, tracked calories and macros, everything seemed to be fine

What the fuck is wrong with me, why is my body so weak, Ive been lifting for 2 years but this shit just doesnt go away, I cant go more than a maximum of 3 times a week before my body tells me Im done. Might I just have low test? I always considered roiding as my last resort but Im seriously considering it now, Im fed up with my slow recovery

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_PrjCVccrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eat big to get big CMON

If its that big of a problem see a doctor.

Already did, a year ago. Tiredness or low energy in general is a problem that can have so many causes, and a complaint doctors get so often, that he couldnt really help.

Thinking of going back to get my test levels checked though

get some preworkout and creatine in you, and make sure to slam down that protein powder.

Also you might be lowtest, get doctor to do a testosterone level test. And don't let them tell you it's ok if your levels are above the safe minimum, some people's "optimal" levels are much higher that the minimum.

check iron levels

if they are already alright and cardio don't help then i guess have your test tested

Elaborate on your routine, if you're going balls to the walls for 2 hours then it's going to be difficult to recover.

Its not even that bad, most of my workouts are 1-1.5 hours. I follow an upper/lower body routine. So ideally I want to go to the gym 4 times a week to hit all my big lifts at least twice a week. But I always seem to have to forfeit the 4th day which is just frustrating

I mean Ive tried many different routines over the years. Usually after I had deadlift/squat day on lower body day Im just done for the rest of the week. My body seems to need 3-4 days to recover from that, and Im insanely tired and low energy during that time. Even after 2 years of training its just pathetic

>1-1.5 hours

You're overdoing it, retard.

I lift for like 30 mins (intense, minimal rest between sets) 4x a week and make great gains natty.

Not OP but that advice is retarded. 30 mins are you kidding me? Its proven that you can lift alot more and gain more strenght and size by taking adequate rest between sets. 1-1.5 hour is common. How the hell is anybody supposed to do a proper routine in 30 mins

You're an idiot and your advice is retarded

Post a pic of your physique

>protein powder

>tfw your rest time between sets is 5-10 minutes
>resting more than working out

Spread out muscle groups you hit per training, don't hit the same muscle groups within 2-3days after training them. Adjust time as needed, listen to your body.

Thats the thing though, I dont want to listen to my body, because my body is being a weak little bitch. How is it fair that others in the gym can easily do what I do and not have slow as fuck recovery.

I posted this thread because I was wondering if anybody had any advice, or similar experience. If I cannot fix this naturally, I will just force my body to recover faster by taking roids. My body should listen to me, Ill take what I want

>How is it fair that

>He thinks life is fair.

because you're allowing your piss-poor reasons for not going and then posting reasons as to why others shouldn't jump on your back because "hey, i still track my calories and macros though famalam".

Stop being a piece of shit and own your inability to fucking go. Take coffee, pre-workout or whatever it is to get you amped for the gym and commit to it no matter what. No fucking excuses, none!

Yah, smartass, you dont think I ever tried that? You know what happens then? I get sick. Every single time I force myself to go hard even though my body feels broken, I get sick. Because my immune system turns to total shit when I force my body to do overtime when it clearly needs rest

Maybe its easy for you, so you think Im just making up excuses but Im not. I just know that getting sick will hurt my progress alot more than skipping once or twice

>Maybe its easy for you, so you think Im just making up excuses but Im not. I just know that getting sick will hurt my progress alot more than skipping once or twice

you already made up your mind that you can't do it, you just needed more validation that it's alright to be a bitch

go ahead and be a bitch it's your life to live not mine

IF I PUSH TOO HARD I "MIGHT" GET INJURED MAN I CANT RISK IT BECAUSE I "KNOW" EVEN THOUGH I DONT THAT IT'S GONNA HAPPEN MAN 100%

Bet youd tell a guy who lost his legs that hes a pussy for not doing squats, right?

How hard is it to understand my body is literally not capable of training as hard as my mind wants to

>my mind wants to

no your mind says you's a bitch and your body responds by being tired

>Bet youd tell a guy who lost his legs that hes a pussy for not doing squats

if he complains that he can't do it even though he can i would

youtube.com/watch?v=C_PrjCVccrw

Post your routine

Do you drink enough water through the week? Dehydration makes you tired