Connor Murphy Picks Up Girls Shirtless

youtube.com/watch?v=etJNgWyjCfw

is this possible to do if you're fit too? wtf

Connor go away stop being so autistic

Yet women still find Sam Hyde more attractive.

The dude's got a nice body and adecent face but I can't fucking stand his aspie overload personality and demeanor. Cringe inducing desu.

just watched it, the cringe was insane

>defensive body language
>picking up girls

pick one faggot

Why is he so goddamn autistic?

does anyone actually believe this youtube bullshit?

normal people who are seen as attractive acknowledge that and act accordingly subtle. They don't go in other peoples faces and repeatedly point out how attractive they are or walk around shirtless because they can

its just not normal behavior, I don't know why this guy does it, if its because of a mental/emotional issue or something

connor pls go

this guy is so fucking cringe.

Connor please leave

Post it there.. Faggot.

And stay go

pls go connor

is this all this faggot does nowadays?

nah, he blows dudes at gloryholes on the weekends

This guy is such a fucking dork but you can't deny he has achieved a top-tier body. I'd probably give him my number if he asked me for it desu no homo

kek'ed

>I'll call you...maybe
>I might text you
Someone should tell him he can't act aloof after begging for phone numbers with cringe-worthy lines.

>fitfags can only communicate in stupid pick up lingo

i usually find his videos quite funny, this was just cringeworthy

For a video to get views? are you retarded?

Connor Murphy is a loser, he's far more cringey than Joffrey and that's saying something

> he's far more cringey than Joffrey

Jeff pls go , please go after you 16th place.

So that's what I'll look like trying to pick up chicks even if I get aesthetic af.

i'll just end it. I guess you count lift the autism away.

Did it hit a sweet spot, connor, or should I say corneyr

Stop shitposting Conor. You'll never be relevant

Connor you fucking faggot stop promoting you shitty channel here.
Youre autistic and socially retarded and the only way you get numbers is b your body
W-W-WOAH! GIRLS LIKE HUMANS WITH A NICE BODY TOO?

i know right , fuckkkkk

Why is he wearing autism shoes?

Lmao with high white socks wtf

Guys face is god tier when he has a decent haircut and he's getting better in his videos
Can't believe nobody has done this earlier, the formula to millions upon millions of youtube views has been there since zyzz videos appeared yet nobody has abused it until now? He's the only one smart enough to apparently

lmao @ this entire thread
>he's autistic
>he's a dork
>he's socially retarded
>he's cringey
>connor pls go
why so much hate on this guy? I admire the dude, sure he acts like a dweeb and makes an ass out of himself in his videos, but that's just it, an act, he has said multiple times that if it weren't for people wanting to watch this type of content, no way in hell would he flex in a taco bell and what not
The reality of the matter is, he's a top tier CHAD, he knows he's extremely good looking and he knows that people know it
I really don't understand the hate towards him, of all the fitness personalities he seems the most down to earth and modest of them all, for example, he could've easilly ditched college and pursued his fitness career, but he didn't
Inb4 cunnur pls go

We know its you Connor

Jesus do you suck his dick too?

I wonder if he actually lifted to get that body if he'd have more balls when approaching chicks instead of just /fraud/ing his way to the top.
He's going after some pretty unattractive chicks -- ones that really can't deny him, even if they knew he was being set up, and the ones that are more attractive of the litter don't even give a fuck. They're staring at him like they would anyone that approaches them.

it's connor breh.

His body language isn't defensive. The real autism is not the video, it's this thread full of insecure betas rationalizing their jealousy at a roiding, narcissistic alpha.

Do I think he's being awkward as hell? Yeah. Do I think the girls are sluts for going along with it and giving him their numbers (probably going to flake btw but still, it proves they are attracted to him)? Yes! So what? Entertaining video. Other "prank" and "social experiment" youtube channels are usually less entertaining, more filler, more SHARE MY INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK begging etc.

If the guy has been shilling here then I've missed it. I don't visit often anymore.

Their body language is defensive.

Getting someones number is literally step 1 nothingness, anyone can get that far, whether she even responds or clicks with you is the test

Oh. Well, yeah, obviously. They're being approached by a stranger. The only way they wouldn't be defensive is if they were blackout drunk and in a group.

>anyone can get that far
This
Girls are notorious flakes, they hand out their number/info to anyone and then dont reply.

Watch any other video like this literal garbage, they're usually pretty receptive. I've only ever approached a girl and had her smile, personally. Granted, I don't do it often.

>Watch any other video like this literal garbage, they're usually pretty receptive.

That's because most of these kinds of videos are completely staged.

Do you retards think he doesn't try this one 100 girls and then keeps the clips of the 10 girls who didnt' tell him to fuck off right away?

Such pointless videos, the only people who can enjoy this are teenagers who haven't got girlfriends or people who think getting ripped is gonna help them in any way

>giving this guy the benefit of the doubt when you don't do the same for other videos

Wow. I've never seen pussy go from gushing to dry in one sentence and can somebody explain how getting digits is supposed to be difficult this day in age when bitches share them willingly on normie book and tinder everyday? And don't forget to snap me back!

I'm giving those girls the benefit of the doubt. They seemed real. I'm with
he simply played the numbers game and kept the best clips omitting a lot of failures.

I thought the video was hilarious.