This guy has a PhD, is a professor of Mathematics, lectures at London University, has modeled for Armani...

This guy has a PhD, is a professor of Mathematics, lectures at London University, has modeled for Armani, GQ and Abercrombie & Fitch. He's 27.

Is this the definition of 'making it'?

pietroboselli.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PBYdBJyuzvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh and he's also a mechanical engineer.

Bet he can't even play violin lmao.

He probably doesn't even have a maxed account on runescape. Sad!

Too bad he's gay.

why do you think he has accomplished all of that?

>hasn't displayed his valor on the fields of battle

>hasn't exiled himself to paris in order to develop a timeless piece of contemporary literature

Who even is this guy

Why do berets always sag over the eye like a fucking stroke victim? It looks ridiculous, I can't take it seriously.. This is why America lost Vietnam.

Poor man's Adi.
23,sickening facial aesthetics and better body, RAF Engineer

The sour grape in this thread is like your generic facebook post on fit people.

> din't get shot at the back of the head by his comrades

>But is he happy?

Fuck me. This guy is literally perfect.

>implying anyone wants to get shot at

noice

>is a professor of Mathematics

He isn't, though.

>Good looking aspie
I'd say it's more of curse than a blessing.

>Step aside kiddo.

He's 25 and he has objectively a worse face and worse body than Pietro.

British by definition can't make it.

He'll hit the same wall they all do at 30

>this delusion

Anyway, pretty sure he's Czech or Serbian, he taught at my university.

He's Italian.

Bet he isn't a black belt in jiu-jitsu.
Fucking casuals.

He's also not natty tho so the only thing he is making is his own grave at a young age.

youtu.be/PBYdBJyuzvE

>you will never bully stage-shy Pietro

Wow he actually talks like an aspie

What part of Pietro boselli sounds British to you?

>never went to college
>decent physique
>okay face
>live with parents
>27
I feel like I've made it too

shitty vascularity genetics
he's never gonna make it bud, lets be honest

Okay good at least I'm not a faggot.

Yeah Fronk

>london university
what ? is that supposed to be impressive

He isn't natty but he is taking the right amount of steroids, I mean, it's like that level where you aren't really taking too many health risks

Is Pietro natty?

Just proves that the vast majority of people here cannot excel in even lifting, let alone multiple facets of life. I like to look at it as proof that negativity from here comes only from sour grapes and projecting.

>model
>dresses like shit

anyone who doesn't know english sounds like an aspie

i have the same accent than him and it's because i speak spanish

He's dressed casually, only uglets and gymcels dress to impress.

It's University College London which is ranked variously as top 5-20 globally, so...yes.

>Mr Olympia 6x
>Movie star
>Governor of California
no one will ever come close to achieving Arnold's level of making it

>muh valor

>in a modern combat escenario where you literally are shooting to a general area and hoping someone is unlucky to get hit

lmao how heroic

> English isn't my first language: the post.

>Gay for pay

UCL has a shitty engineering department.

what the fuck are you talking about

yeah Imperial is the better London uni for most STEM subjects, but is also full of autists.

>tfw you're a neckbeard that can't serve your own country so gotta talk trash about a beret

>Is this the definition of 'making it'?
I don't know. Probably not.

Lecturer? Lol what a fag, not even his own boss
look at elon musk, way beter

Well he was shoved in front of a camera from the age of 6, so he probably didn't have much of a social life

my bad but it didn't ring a bell. UCL is spelled so different so i didn't think the article was talking about a presitigious university. if he's holding lectures there god for him, but that easy. i mean cheers for the guy for being determined about both his fitness and academic career, but it's doable by most men with proper discipline

Pic related is how I look except bigger legs.

He has the same case like me, big chest and lanky forearms and poor arms.

Tfw all I ever wanted were big ass juicy braichialis and will never have that...

Proof?

It's meant to be that way for Rangers

I want him to fuck me senseless
no homo tho 2bh

yeah I bet I deadlift more lol

>having taste this shitty.

Attaboy.

>tfw 19, depressed and will never have this much ambition
I should really just get it over with.

How much does he lift?

Adi is a manlet. Opinion discarded

Depends how tall he is.

He's 6'1''.

And he STILL didn't manage to prevent London's islamization. What was the point?

> he knows fuck all about urban

The fuck is even the name of this faggot, Bruce Wayne?

This is pretty much my goal. Half way through my physics PhD and working on the body. Got 2 years to catch up I guess.

>Dolph Lundgren is shit taste
Yeah fuck right off mate

I body build in order to make sure that my body is still there. Here’s what I mean:

The body, when it is healthy, is transparent (and taken for granted).

>The body becomes ‘visible’ only through discord – when it malfunctions. It is only when something goes wrong with it that we begin to notice the body’s presence as an alien being, rather than an invisible background for our activities.

We can think about the body in analogy to an instrument or a tool. Take a pen for example. When we are using a pen to write something, we do not notice it at all. It is unremarkable, opaque, a means to an end. We are only focusing on the end – (the writing) while the means (the pen) seems uninteresting and is demoted to the background as if it doesn’t exist, and that the pen and the body is one continuous field of entity.

However, it is only when the pen breaks down or fails to write that it suddenly appears in my center of attention as an object independent of my body. Instead of an extension of my body as an end to accomplish my goals, it becomes a stubborn saboteur object of alienation and estrangement.

One way to make your body visible to your subjective experience without illness or malfunctions is through exercise. I think athletes are more likely to feel the presence of their bodies because each time they pound it, it solidifies and emerges from transparency momentarily. It’s almost a subconscious wish to pull your body into the present due to a fear of losing it to oblivion…a will to NOT take it for granted.
-Taiwanese ambassador of fit