How does everyone here have such a low resting heart rate?

How does everyone here have such a low resting heart rate?

Mine is 60-70. I started cardio a few months ago doing 3k once a week. Do I need to do that more frequently and for longer?

Other urls found in this thread:

strava.com/athletes/15752364
parkrun.org.uk/
strava.com/activities/774081430
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bymp

3k?
You're only running 3 kilometres a week?
What the fuck senpai

86 while sitting. How long do i have? Seriously, I did cardio for a half a year, and it only got from 90 to 86, wtf is this shit.

I do it quick tho

mines like 49bpm cardio ftw

I a do 4 mile conditioning run every day (6.2k)

I think doing 10k every weekday would be fine as long as you can run.

Running once a week is essentially pointless.

Also, if you want better cardio just buy an $8 skipping rope.

Do 5k every other day, that's like 25min out of your life every other day baka

so? i ran 58.3 miles last week and you ran 3k

I thought cardio was a meme. I'm already going to the gym 5 times a week lifting.

strava.com/athletes/15752364

up your damn cardio make it hurt

I'm in the 3 miles a year club.

JOEY FOCKIN D why isnt he known by fit already?

That's a lot of lost gains m8

>tfw all the cardio I do is a 1 mile run before I start lifting

7 miles per week...... am I going to make it? Resting heart rate of 70

Do you guys do cardio after lifting?

>3k once a week

I don't even run and that's fucking nothing dude. Thats like doing 10 pushup once a week and expecting it to do jack shit. 5k every other day at least. Or pick another form of cardio you can tolerate to be more consistent with. I like biking.

yh i lost some muscle but i was damn big

muscle = weight

im not looking to loose any more i just run to stop me from killing people

i'll be happy when im running for 2.4 hours a day every day

solid 10% of my life

Awful rhr

But he ran quick tho

> How does everyone here have such a low resting heart rate?
they lie about it

my hr is 49 im not lieing

look it up for people who do lots of running

50+mpw is lots

i will prove it.

This user gets it

Variation of the question
>How come everyone here is 6'3''+?
>How come everyone here has an 8x6dick?
>How come everyone here squats lmao5pl8?
People lie and those who actually do preform above average are more likely to tell about it

>tfw 60 beats per second

ok not 49 but damn close

Pulse in rest of 45, thought I was in a great physical condition. (I was) Want to join the military. Had my tests. Doctor said something was wrong with my heart.

> Be me, no gf.
> Is it a broken heart syndrome, Doc?

Turns out I have a heart diseas. Wtf, never used drugs, alcohol, never touched a sigarete, eat healthy all the time and played sports since my youth. Why me?

come on now doctors are thick as pig shit
i can guarantee your doctor does not run 50mpw
unless he is clinically insane

Guys when should I run. I already spend most of my time lifting.

stop crying
i ran at 5.30 am last friday it was -1c and all i had was summer gear. still managed over 13 miles

Well, he said it is partially due to sports, but that does not explain why other parts of my heart are unusually thick.

RIGHT OK GUYS I'M GOING RUNNING TOMORROW MORNING AND I'M GOING TO DO AT LEAST 5K ALONG THE CANAL

5k? come on man

where u from?

UK

parkrun.org.uk/

start doing this every week its free

mine is 74. is that bad?

I actually have a rhr of 48. Why the fuck would I lie about something as petty as my fucking heart rate? Retard.

seething

enjoy your canal run i did 1 similar yesterday

strava.com/activities/774081430

'd give you 6months at best

he is the real Veeky Forums goals

They are very underrated

How does boxing with a heavy bag rate for cardio

How into cardio with asthma?!

I haven't had to use an inhaler for over 10 years but when I went for a light run last week I was wheezing after 30 seconds! Got my breath back, tried again and kept happening. Fuck my shit up. Any advice?

REMINDER, running more than ~4-5 miles at once is detrimental to health.

Literally how do you guys have the legs to do cardio if you squat 3 times a week? I don't see how I can fit it in without destroying my recovery days.

>if you squat 3 times a week?

He fell for the meme pmsl

Mine is 70-100:( . I do cardio 5x a week

Better shot

Are you incredibly fat or do you just mainline meth?

Excessive cardio causes heart hypertrophy. Like most of the broscience here, "cardio kills gains" does have some basis in reality.

How do you not? At most I get a little cramping in my calves but that's about it, although I do back squats twice a week and zerchers once a week. Eat more or sleep more breh.

Then why do athletes run up 100mpw?

No such thing as excessive

>implying what top level athletes do is healthy

Well they be gettin results unlike you...

Top bodybuilders get results but what they do is not healthy

It's either 50+ mpw or I hurt people. Mental health win

Top bodybuilders take steroids

>You will never be this aesthetic

Steve?

Implying.

-_- yes.

user?

>tfw 72 after just waking up

I should start cycling

Steroids will not help

Resting heartbeat of 72

How fucked am I senpai?

pic unrelated

I went to meps a few weeks ago and my heart rate was 92. Thought it would DQ me but it didn't, think it was so high because I had to pee really fucking badly

REEEEEEE IS 72 REALLY THAT BAD

High hr because you needed to pee...

You don't understand how badly I had to pee, I was sweating profusely and nearly passed out

My resting HR right now is 51

JEB IS A MESS

42-57 average range.
Got 39 once, that was cool

I would have peed

Mine was 0 once so ner

The reason I wasn't was because there was a urinalysis test that they kept saying would be "soon" so I held it for ages

My RHR is usually between 50-60. Am 22, ex-smoker. Cardio maybe twice a week (usually stationary bike or whatever the fuck it is called or incline walking), but I lift with pretty short rest periods.

I'm sitting down eating peanuts. Heartrate is at 108 BPM according to my smartphone.

It's usually between 60 and 70 when I wake up. What does this mean? I am not obese, in fact I'm skinny.

maybe theres not enough fluids in your body so your heart has to pump more to make up for it.
thats what happens to people that lose a lot of blood.
thanks hungry skelly

Didn't know you run so much
Care to guess who i am?

6'4 235 lb user runner. My resting is 52-53 bpm

Git on my level scrub, Mine rarely goes below 80.

Calm down niggers, hearts are like pussies. There's all kinds, innies, outies, even roasties, and most are normal. If its between 50-90 at rest, you're fine, unless getting symptoms.

how is that measuring?? If its one of those phone camera to your skin measurements I will laugh at you until I hate myself less

I want to say it's more than that but I don't have source. But then again neither do you.

I do remember reading that higher distance running may be detrimental but I forgot the correct figures.

>java

mine is like 125

nothing unhealthy about having a resting heartrate of 80-90bpm
indicates good metabolism and thyroid functioning
personally at around 60-70, trying to up it with proper diet

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

kek

please do tell? martin?

60 is ok. 70 is high.
You need to know people lie on the internet

Used to do triples for squat at ~ 75-80% of my max, with anywhere from 60-90s rest.

After doing about 8-15 sets of that, you've got an ungodly pump, you've done your cardio, and as long as you keep recovery in check it's possible to do BS/BP one day, DL/OHP the next, and get 3-4 sessions of each in in 30-40 minutes each

Did this when I was time limited for several months due to work. Got down to a 41 resting; at about 50bpm now

> when the chest is full
> but the heart is empty

Sad sack of military shit. Always hated working with people like you.

> not having troll tabs open

What normie shit is this

I don't squat 3 times a week. I'm in a fat loss stage of working out, so I'm doing PPLPPL and doing some kind of cardio every day. Why bother trying to build strength when I'm on a huge deficit anyhow.

I do like 10 minutes of cardiovascular every work out and my rhr is like 55. I think you guys are just fat.

How reliable are phone heart rate trackers?

Pretty accurate. Count your hr manually then use your phone mines within 1 every time.

How about going to see a doctor, dumbass?