Am I going to die?

>Put 2cc's of a Test blend into my left Glute Thursday night.
>Never used gear before
>Left side of ass hurts like fuck
>Been taking Benadryl and Ibuprofen

Am I fucked?

No you're not.

PIP dipshit.

Please do a modicum of research before you start putting drugs into your body.

> virgin muscle
> 2ccs
> test blend
> probably shook needle like a baby deer

Whatd you think was gonna happen lad?

Should it last five days?

Infection

>not doing extensive research before injecting yourself with indian bathtub chemicals

you should know what pip is... do yourself a favor and research more before you fuck your shit up.

Is it just sore to the touch? If it is then its fucking normal, man up. If its more than just a bit sore than go to the hospital because it might be infected.

When using, I recommend switching cheeks every time you give yourself another dose. Example; if youre doing it once a week. One week on left cheek, next week on right cheek. Helps with soreness.

The deposit can hang around for days and the irritation even longer. It will get better.

>going to the hospital for an infection

Lol. What are you gonna tell them? You injected yourself with drugs from the internet?

Dont tell them shit. Your ass is sore and if they can check for infection. Simple as that; their jobs are to treat you. If you want to be honest than go ahead and do so and that might help them treat you. Id rather take a scolding from a Doctor then have a wound get infected. Youre not going to jail and they arent going to narc.

Can you lose a leg or something to this shit if the oil is really fucked?

user im going to be honest with you. Im not a doctor, and I highly doubt anyone else here is. If it hurts and you have doubts then go get treated before anything becomes permanent. When I first used my ass cheek was sore too, but it went away after a few days or so and I switched cheeks. Sore as it when I sat down or put pressure, like any other bruise. If your wound hurts more than what a bruise would feel like, then go check for infection just to be on the safe side. The needles, where did you buy them, how were they packaged and how did you sterilize the area before injection?

Syringes and Needles were from a medical store. I used alcohol swabs to clean the bottle and my ass cheek. Doesn't hurt too bad when I walk around; I really only notice the pain when sitting.

Sounds like you did everything right to be honest. Is it swollen? Is it leaking puss? Is it just purple like a bruise would be?

I bought gear and I want to pin but now I'm scared from stuff like this.

Wtf can you seriously get a bad infection from this? ??

That'll teach you to put stuff in your ass

Yes, you can hurt yourself. Sterilize, be safe and buy quality syringes and alcohol wipes. Keep it clean, dont inject in dirty places like gyms and if you need help, get someone you trust your health with. You gotta be mature about stuff like this

Throw away the drugs and needles you're too dumb to use them. If you seriously injected before even learning what pip is you are a colossal retard and doomed to die an early death.

But man what if it's like some fked up shit?

What if the brewer fucked it up bad and you lose a leg? I'm terrified

Ive never heard of that, but im not a doctor. Research is important and your source is important. I dont use anymore, but I never ordered online. I got from friends at the gym that had the results and knew their sources were legit. I cannot stress doing your research and being safe

Reading and experiencing are two different things.

As safe as you can try to be at the end of the day you're injecting oil and taking randon pills from the internet...

It doesn't seem swollen but it does hurt to the touch; no bruise or puss either.

no need to fear possibilities. A plane could come and crash into you right now, quit being a pussy (no offence)

The difference between that and using strange drugs from an unknown person is quite different though

I dont understand why people order this stuff on the internet. I mean, its your body and you deserve to have quality; especially when there is no regulations and its underground. Anyone who is curious, find a friend that uses or make a friend that uses/used and go through them. That way you have someone that knows that shit worked and was legit. Thats about as close to being safe as you can get.

Im going to be careful with my words. If I were in your situation I would give it a few more days to see if it goes away, if it didnt; id go see my doctor. I am not telling you what to do, im just telling you what I would do. Doesnt sound infected but what do I know?

100%

My plan right now is to do 1-3 cycles. Put on a lot of muscle and then get legit Pharma trt to maintain it.

Since I've heard you only need half or less doses to maintain gains, even trt should be enough apparently. Decent idea?

I just don't see ugl roids a good idea longterm. The longer you use them the higher the chance of something going wrong

Sounds good. Its your body and your goals. Good luck user, I hope you reach your goals

I'm just scared user

It's very scary to inject some drugs from the internet

eroids or find a good supplier locally.

I wouldnt ever advise my anyone to use any drugs ordered from the internet user. You just have no way of verifying source. Good luck with whatever decision you go with

I bought some from a source with good reputation desu

Trust your gut then user. No one her can tell you if its good or not. Be safe, keep that ass cheek clean

I'm scared user

I haven't pinned yet

Nice dubz,

Post a pic of the vile? To be honest, lots of things are scary at first right?

Good luck user

I can't be bothered

I feel sick thinking about it man. I'm too scared. Lying in bed right now

If youre that on the fence about it then it may not be for you. Its totally okay to walk away from it

Post injection Pain

i put 2cc's of test in each bicep before training arms, man up

I spent the money already, man.

Id be a fucking coward to pussy out now. Spent $400.

$400? What the fuck did you buy, how many viles and whats the dosage? Thats insane.

>Id be a fucking coward to pussy out now
You wouldnt be, alot of people have spent more money for nothing. What you have is at least re-sellable if youre willing to go down that path

15000 mg of test-e and a bunch of ai and nolva ;-;

I wouldn't know who to resell it to. Plus I guess $400 isn't that much... just stinks man

Maybe thats normal for you but I would never pay that much for that shit. $400 is alot to anyone, go to your gym.. theres a market for sure IF you want to go down that path.

$400 isn't that much though in the grand scheme of things

I'm just disgruntled because I went through the effort of buying it and wanted to use it but I'm scared now.

I don't really talk to anyone at my gym. How could I sell it? Go up to people and ask?...

I cant give you advise on how to sell drugs user. Thats something for you to figure out if you you decide to go that route. Good luck

desu virgin pip is the worst but I still get pip now and then, irrespective of how good my technique is and I am trained to inject (PhD student in Molecular Genetics, but did a placement in various clinical projects so I was put on a course and did injections + taking blood)

Just say you injected Vb12, that's what I did kek. I got my blood test, confirmed for bacteria in blood (oops) & confirmed that my gear was dirty. Put on antibiotics, nothing written down as I requested not to. Done and done, A&E. Just say something legal, hell say it was a cut. They don't need to know this early on.

Extremely rare. Likelihood is no, you'd be fainting from the bacteria in your blood before that, feeling like you have the worst flu ever and you'd defo be at hospital. You'll be fine.

Best bet is to (in the case of celluitis which is the most likely injection, assuming user went all the way in) is to mark around any redness and see if it grows, if it continues to grow then it's an infection, especially if it gets warm and hurts. In that case you go to A&E, lie, say it was a cut but you know it's a bacterial infection because you've had them before from cuts. Get antibiotics, avoid call ups if you're getting better.

Likelihood is you're absolutely fine bro.

Your plan is to do 1-3 cycles? That's not a good mentality as it can lead to BnC. You do not want to do BnC. Just don't get into that lifestyle, unless you really want to commit to TRT and for gods sake if you do, use some HCG and do cruise often.

$400 is a rip off. I'd spend about £80 on a cycle like that which is about $99.

Find better sources.

There is nothing cheaper.

You get 10ml vials of test for under $20?

Only druing sales, but I can. I have tested them via GC-mass spec (yes I did have to methyl-ester them so its not its purest form, dont wanna use LHPC) but yeh its fairly pure. Otherwise the going rate is £21.99 which is $27.47 so I lied a little. Sorry I should've added it's during sales.

Oh. $55/vial for me

Use eroids dude, where are you getting your stuff from? There will be a cheaper source, just browse through eroids and check reviews across the net and eroids for gear & source.

Steroidsourcetalk on reddit