People on this board will still treat niggers as equals

>People on this board will still treat niggers as equals

Explain yourselves.

but I don't

Race baiting aside, why would you punch an old lady mane, not cool

There's a place for you.

If you remember that Nigger = Ignorant and not Black.

You see every race has their Niggers, and I do not treat them as equals.

but i dont

Black people have no souls

They even did it in a church. That's beyond fucked up.

probably kebab niggers

>america_church.webm

people don't understand the real issue: higher level of genetic deviation in Sub-saharan africa. There are more delinquent individuals- not through some genetic inferiority, but through higher random mutation. Same reason for their athletic prowess. The average SSA person is pretty similar to the average Eurasian, but don't have the conditioning of several millennia experience of strongly instituted cultural modernity.

Why are blacks so much more violent?

rap music.

also stopped chaining them up.

even they know they are on the bottom of the totem pole as being desirable and/or valued by other people.

because there are more high-and-low bound individuals. It's just population genetics, outliers, and ultimately, random.

White people wear chains on their necks

Blacks wear them on their ankles

because it's always white mans fault and white marxists support that mindset, so niggers think they can get away with everything.
Rob liquor store and get shot? Dindu nuffin, better chimp out and loot some free shit while posting #blacklivesmatter

That quote is exactly as outdated as the opinion it tries to justify imho.

Structural reasons is a good place to start

i mean a black guy dominates bodybuilding.....

But blacks commit 50% of the murder in the us

I don't think it's very random

Why do blacks defend chimps like Trayvon Martin or Mike Brown?

They were violent criminals.

Itt: cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias

@39408760
I dont think black guys are more violent, i just this the media only shows those that are violent to cause fear of black people

My current bf is black and his family is very nice to me aswell but his brother was wrongfully arrested for aggrevated assault a few years back and had to spend time in prison because of his skin color

How do you know it was wrongfully and how do you know it had anything to do with his skincolor?

We're a health and fitness board. We take in people who want to better themselves through fitness and call them our own. This is /pol/ shit and it has nothing to do with us.

>newfag doesn't know how to tag posts correctly.

>My current bf is black
>Doing the "lol (yous) are precious xdd" meme
Did you get lost on your way to /v/ or something?

Bf told me about him being with his brother at the time of the assault, said it couldnt possibly be him but police wont take his statement because he is black according to him

Sorry, i forgot where i was for a minute

bf introduced me to this place because he is into lifting

>can't properly quote posts
>is a coal burner
>is a grill
>seriously believes anything a dindu says
>literally has a dindu nuffin in the family
>expects anyone to believe this tripe

Fuck you, if I could spit on you through the internet I would you repulsive, lying sack of neck beard shit.

Alright, don't meme me to death in response to this.

I'm an economist. There's an easy explanation as to why black communities in the US have higher crime rates, lower graduation rates, and generally don't perform near as well as any other race. It just comes down to money. People underestimate the effects of generational wealth, especially in the US where we're told anybody can become anything. Yes, an impovershed black kid can be the next Elon Musk. No, he won't have as easy a time of it as a white kid with a trust fund. Due to a history of laws in the US that specifically targeted black people, a permanent black underclass was created causing a lot of our issues today.

Of course, this doesn't meant that SJWs who blame straight white men aren't incredibly misguided. There are very few straight white men who are personally responsible for systemically depressing black people. Acting that every straight white male you meet implicitly encourage subjugation by their existence is pretty dumb - the vast majority of people are (obviously) not okay with racism, or sexism, or any other -ism. To believe that the average white guy you meet walking down the street is the "problem" is just as dumb as denying that black people are disadvantaged in the first place.

This doesn't even get into how whites that live in areas that the current economic recovery has entirely passed over feel (ie rural america). They see similar increases in poverty, school dropout rates, and joblessness as black communities. Effectively, we've created another systemically depressed class and when they hear "straight white guys are at fault" they get really pissed, and with good reason.

Be kind to your countrymen, whether or not they share your politics anons. We don't need to be more hateful right now, the only way you convince anybody of your viewpoints is by showing them respect first.

How is this fitness related?