Give me literally one(1) good reason why you shouldn't roid

Give me literally one(1) good reason why you shouldn't roid

Other urls found in this thread:

healio.com/endocrinology/hormone-therapy/news/print/endocrine-today/{ac23497d-f1ed-4278-bbd2-92bb1e552e3a}/generational-decline-in-testosterone-levels-observed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm 19

Be a real man, don't use crutches.

it's not good for you

>you don't want to get too big just tone

i enjoy the following...
>hair on my head
>non-shrunken testicles
>cancer-free organs
>rage-free attitude
>acne-free back

Not an argument

The health concerns, it being illegal and price is only thing i can think of
Illegal means looked down upon and you can get shit items with little legal protection

The pros however are great, actually being in the competition for chicks would be nice instead of being passed over since Jeff seid levels of aesthetics are pretty much what every fucking guy has nowadays

Already have acne without them

>t. dyel beta lanklet virgin

There is zero proof that steroids have a relation to those. The only negative side effect is liver damage for oral based steroids. Thats a fact. Get your broscience out of here

I dont how to get good quality gear that isnt made in a Chinese bathtub

My friend was all gung-ho about roiding. Said he had a sick connection with a female Olympia competitors trainer who had good gear. He got sepsis

OP you first

I'm seriously concidering hopping on a very small dosage if I do a testo test and it comes back low. Male testo is dropping significantly. healio.com/endocrinology/hormone-therapy/news/print/endocrine-today/{ac23497d-f1ed-4278-bbd2-92bb1e552e3a}/generational-decline-in-testosterone-levels-observed

I'm poor

I have a balanced life

So are you starting TRT?

It's expensive and it's illegal.

source?

meh, I did it for 6 months and got tired of it. Its not as good as you might think. It really is just better to stay natty and be lean. Having to take control of your hormones with needles loses its appeal

because I'm already at 340 ng/dl natty

shit is too expensive

Caring about your health

Not having body dysmorphia

I already have GF.

It's surprisingly not expensive to run a simple cycle. Someone who competes at the higher levels may have a more expensive cycle

its like cheating on a test, fine if all you care about is the grade, but if you want to actually earn it its different

Unless you've been lifting for years and really got your training and diet in check, you shouldnt.

Someone who roids as a beginner never turns out looking good

thats why you should roid

I don't lift

you shouldn't if there's something stopping you from doing safely or if you can't afford doing it safely

at least that's what it comes down to in my case

my goal is not to be too fat, and im almost already there

Acne

>inb4 accutane
Yes, I'm on this shit for 8 months and it doesn't work

lol yeah like Arnold or Dorian Yates or Zyzz or 10 million other people

ummm they definitely worked out as a natty for years before hand. they also have elite genetics .

youll probably come out looking like this at best.

>bunch of sides cuz you dont know what youre doing
>still small, look like youve been lifting natty for a year.

The odds are you will not look like arnold or zyzz. You dont have elite genetics

Implying im not on test tren mast winstrol msten t3 and clen atm

fucking lol, no they didn't
like 99% of elite bodybuilders started roiding in their first year. they saw the drugs, saw what they did and took them. they didn't care too much about long term effects, only about the results. that's the mindset that you need to be a top bodybuilder
and of course I will never look like them, I never said I think I will, what is your point

I have a big pain in my shoulder and can't lift properly anymore. Should I roid and do less work or lose all my gains by resting and healing?

because I'm not ugly as sin

Winrar

>He doesn't know pinning test shrinks balls