Super moon thread

>Super moon tonight

What are you wishing for , Veeky Forums?

good gains and the race war

that it actually looked like pic related

werewolf gains.

>wanting to be a hairy mofo

hair can cover up the lack of definition

hair means low test

For the Great Old Ones to devour us all.

The moon doesnt seem much larger than usual here in Hungary. All board the hype train.

a gf

A GF I NEED ONE NOW IVE BEEN A GOOD BOY I DESERVE A QT INTERESTING LOYAL GF

women are overrated kid. its nice to have one but sooner than later you will be disappointed.

NOBODY WANTS GAINS!?!?!?

You both need to reevaluate your life if you waste a wish on a gf
Gfs are severly overrated, you think it will be fun, love, companionship and lots of sex with someone who enjoys being taken care of by you in the small stuff but in reality its nothing like that

its trying to get your gf to fuck only to have her roar at you that she isnt in the mood, its worrying about every little shit thing you do because she will be offended by it, a girl liked your status update or pic change on FB/IG? youre gonna be cross examined by your gf about wether or not youre fucking her and even if you pass she will still think youre fucking other girls
To top it all off despite you swearing loyalty to her, never ever cheating despite being accused of it many times over she is the one who will fuck other guys in secret until she finds one she can actually leave you for

this guy gets it.

not all girls are the same user, they are much alike each other but not the same

Redpill me more pls I'm crushing on a girl I spent 2 days with and is 5000 miles away rn

The gravity from moons distance makes weight heavier or lighter the closer it is?

Dont know if i should go for a pr tonight?

go for the double

even if you find a good and homely girl sooner or later she will become unhappy with you (even if you do your best). I am sure that there are exceptions but that remains to be seen.

>t. cue ball

sad truth so what are you wishing for

Maybe you just had a shitty girlfriend user

Not the same guy, but my roommate's in a long distance relationship with a girl in his native country and he reminds me why it's fucking swell fucking to have no gf. At least once a week he's chasing her on the phone for a good part of the day trying to make up with her over something or the other, and when they're good with each other he's on the phone with her for a couple of hours. Thanks to him I keep remembering all the (retrospective) cringe I went through with past girlfriends.

TL;DR girlfriends are life goblins

good health and success at work.

>they are much alike each other but not the same
No but if she isnt utter shit she most likely has a boyfriend already and even if she is complete shit she prolly has a boyfriend aswell for whom she is making life miserable

Alright, i guess i could

Me and gf of two years are pretty happy.
Things become stale, she is stressed at work and so am i
She complains about never doing anything fun
I tell her i work and study, i suggest things we can do but none fit her needs
She meets old friend (male) one day and has coffe with him
Im suspicious but brush it off, i fuck her regularly and keep the orgasms coming so should be ok
One day i get a text saying "We need to talk, when will you be home?" and if you havent gotten a text like that its just earth shattering since its never good news
I come home, she sits on the couch and tells me to sit down
I expect a massive fight, heated feelings but i get the opposite. She calmly tells me we shouldnt be together anymore and that things arent working, i ask why and she says its just not working for her
I get sad, she says nothing but walks away and sits on her computer while i am just speechless
Turns out old friend had a friend who she wanted to date but couldnt since she had a boyfriend (me) but it was a problem she happily fixed

>Fast forward a month
Ive been sleeping on a mattress on the floor of my grandparents living room when i get a text saying she misses me and wants me back
Im curious as to why the fuck she changed her mind, i set up a date to find out why
Turns out new guy had a tiny penis and lasted only minutes in bed so she wants to come back to me instead because her feelings for me were true and she only broke up with me to spare my feelings. She needed excitement in her life and didnt want to cheat so dumping me was better for me
I left that night and sure enough two weeks later i hear from a friend she had a new guy she was moving in with

Women are notorious liars mate

>Women are notorious liars mate
sad sad truth
if their words speak louder than their actions
they are lying

Thanks boys, I'll keep chasing sloots instead of love

Most girls are shit because they are spoiled, sadly
Im not saying this as a sour grapes thing, its true
Dating caters to women and their needs, guys face competition and need to be top notch to even be considered in dating while women can be as shit as they want without fear of being undateable/not getting a bf

Im sure there are nice girls out there but on average girls arent nice
>inb4 guys are shit too
Dont care, i dont date guys

yeah bro, unfortunately this story happened a billion times already with some variations but it all comes down to the same conclusion.

the sooner you figure out that women can not be pleased the better off you will be in life.

Cure for herpes and treaty status.

sounds like you've had a bad experience with a girl
it's not always like that

which gainz you wishing for user?

>Most girls are shit because they are spoiled, sadly
sad truth
they ALWAYS get shit from their parents eventhough they try to disprove that to you

>it's not always like that
I know, i posted about that later on but on average girls are shit for relationships because they are spoiled

I dont hate girls, far from it. Im dating one right now and i treat her with nothing but respect
However i wont delude myself into hanging up my life and happiness on her or the outcome of our dates

I understand why girls are the way they are
If i grew up with girls slobbering all over my dick, begging me to fuck them and telling me i look great and what an amazing person i am id actually believe them
Girls dont need to work to get guys, they arent at risk of being alone at all so why should they act like it?

Money, bitches and eternal LYFE for eternal LYFTS

POST ITT IF THE MIGHTY MOON SHALL GRANT YOU GAINS

yeah man I agree, I agree
I think a big problem is guys having too high of expectations from their girls, they hold them to the same standards of loyalty, reason, honesty and self-respect as their male companions
girls are their own thing, I enjoy them greatly and I don't hold any unrealistic standards of them, I just allow them to be what they are and enjoy the beauty in it all. Having expectations is just a set-up for disappointment, they come and they go and they improve the moment with their love and beauty. What a painful, sublime and confusing creature they are.

>I think a big problem is guys having too high of expectations from their girls, they hold them to the same standards of loyalty, reason, honesty and self-respect as their male companions
indeed

i wholeheartedly agree

G A I N S
A
I
N
S

the mighty moon shall grant me gains

how many

Health.

bitches??
either way, the sigil's been seen and acknowledged

i want gains please BIG MOON

This is only true for the current generation of college-attending / graduate modern city women, and patently untrue for the majority of females that exists in other places around the world.

stole your pepe

Im the same guy and i can tell you ive dated girls who were aiming for a uni degree and doing well career wise but they are the minority of cases and they are far worse yes but "normal" girls are equally bad

Most recent gf who fucked me over something fierce had no aspiration in life, she worked at a mcdonalds and was happy to keep on doing so for the next few years

if you travel to the middle or far east you might see a diffrence in culture but if you aim towards white girls exclusivly (like i do) you will soon find they are mostly spoiled
By spoiled i mean they either have insane expectations or dont give a shit about guys since they are bored of guys after a life time of having their every need catered to by guys

Thanks moon man

THANKS MOON MAN

I wish to be injury-free and keep more focused on studying/lifting.
Maybe some good luck, too.
Moonrabbit, moonrabbit.

PRAISE SUPER MOON

i wish for her and only her
>tfw

/thread

I know this feel too well. Fucked me up a little bit.

I'm wishing that everyone elses wishes fail to come true :3

qft

Wishing that i never talked to her. Let me ask you this bros:

Is it worth keeping a girl as a friend for meeting her other friends or for future opportunities, or is it best just to cut them off? Things were great until they werent. Got fucking friendzoned harddd

>Let me ask you this bros
Litterally read the thread mate, it explains how girls work

Oh dang. You're right

Ayy fug u mang

>roar at you that she isn't in the mood
man I've been working on this for a while now and I've come to a new realization. when I was younger I would keep trying to go for it, obviously show my horny desperation and it would push them further away. But now I can tell if they're in the mood or not before I even initiate, if you can tell through body language, eye contact, tonality etc. that she's not in the mood then you just become unattractive if you go for it. The thing is to do something very much based on yourself, your own growth, your progression in front them. Pick up the guitar and start playing or even practicing badly, read a book (my girl loves it when I read aloud) or do some yoga, draw, meditate... do something that has absolutely nothing to do with her in her presence and if it's anything like my experience she'll start trying to claw you away from your own development never suspecting that it was simply a ruse to win over her affection. But that's not fair to word it like that, it's not just a ruse, anything you do towards your own development is obviously a boon. Also if you ignore her advances and continue with your craft she will be doubly attracted and even more keen to pull you away from it.
Play the one who is the catch and she will be coming for you.
Girls are so intuitive though, if you're just faking it to get some action she will know, you have to legitimately place all of your interest into the activity at hand, lose awareness of her presence and she'll want your recognition.

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO CHEW 5 GUM

gonna meditate for and lift for them super gains

Protip: If your girlfriend is overly paranoid about cheating it's because she is cheating on you.

t. Cheated on many, many times.

Thanks for the advice. Only had one real long term girlfriend and the whole time she was obsessive about me cheating on her. Don't have to mention how it ended.

For tien tier traps

fpbp

Lovecraft pls write more books

Not when niggers are running wild