Whats even the point in lifting if all the muscles in the world still leave you vulnerable to getting cucked by someone...

whats even the point in lifting if all the muscles in the world still leave you vulnerable to getting cucked by someone with empathy and social skills..such as a 'natural player', or a master PUA?

Every male who walks on this planet is vulnerable to getting cucked
If Brad Pitt can get cucked then so can your dumb ass

Girls have options, several hundred thousand of them aswell so every fight, every disagreement, every night away when youre not with her she could be fucking some other guy because all it takes is for her to say "yes" to some faggot who hits on her

if anyone tries to 'steal my girl' i'd punch him in the face

espcially if they look like the faggot in the pic

If a man in black fingernail polish can take my gf, he can have her.

If you're this afraid of "getting cucked" you're going to walk through life unhappy and insecure. A girl cheats on you, you drop her like a bar of soap and leave her behind.

>whats the matter meathead...afraid i might...take yo gurl?

No, because any girl who can be "taken" wasn't worth having in the first place.

God, autism levels at this thread..

This shit needs to be satire

it already is, dear friend

So...every western girl on the planet at one point or another then?

I used to laugh at these threads on Veeky Forums but i unironically got cucked by a 'PUA' last year

he had frosted tips, guyliner, and introduced himself as 'kosmo' i thought he was just weird but i went home early and my girl went off with him after

>cucked by kosmo
jesus christ come on user

Guys in general can learn a lot from pua basics. None of the weird manipulative shit but the foundation of attraction.
A lot of it is common sense but guys are severely lacking in it nowadays.
I work at a bar and see many guys with chicks and they can't act straight. I.e indecisiveness, lack of maintaining eye contact, and general beta traits that could easily be combated and totally make you look bad ass/"manlier"

> I used to laugh at these threads on Veeky Forums but i unironically got cucked by a 'PUA' last year

Sounds pretty ironic to me.

Kek

>lifting for girls
Lmfao

>I left my woman unattended and unsupervised
You asked for it

i looked that faggot up online and apperently the oversized chucky cheese looking 'medallion' he was wearing is a special 'mPUA' (master pua) award that is given out by Mystery to only the most acclaimed PUAs. i probably never stood a chance

> afraid i mite....take yo girl....

the thread

>buying the pua shit about looks not mattering

>right's arms
OH GOD IT'S ME

Idk man, if my girl dropped me for one of these PUA dudes I think I would chalk that up as a win. Giant red flag so I would know she was retarded and not worth my time.

Looks AND personality matters
The left looks like the average guy youre competing against for girls, add in the personality of a rock star and a shitton of cash and thats the guy she goes home with

i actually learned a lot from simple pickup shit... maybe i was just horribly unskilled socially, but there's some good things in this pickup stuff

confidence=personality
good looks=confidence

good looks=confidence=personality

your probably handsome, you see within the first 5 seconds of meeting you a girl has already decided if she likes you
if she does shes gonna smile laugh lead you on etc as long as your talking giving attention trying to be funny but if she dont shell try to get away as soon as possible

>confidence=personality
No, not by a long shot
Confidence is useless in attracting girls, it IS needed for making a move AFTER you have attracted a girl however
If youre too scared to make a move you wont make it, confidence helps here
If youre too stupid to complete the task then being eager to do it wont matter since you will fail anyway, confidence does not help here

get my point?

Any good online sources for that sort of thing, I don't want to fuck tons of sluts or act like a faggot but it could be useful.

U r wrong. Confidence>personality. If you have at least one thing that's attractive (face, body, personality etc) then the confidence to escalate and pull the trigger is all you need. The sexual tension created by you escalating trumps any 'attraction' she might feel for some other dude.

This is why you don't lift "for girls"

>tfw you had a fight with your girl and she promptly went out and fucked the first guy who talked to her

Last girlfriend I ever had, going on half a decade brehs

Things I learnt from pickup:
>if you spot grills, don't let your dreams be dreams. You choke more than once, your chances decrease by 90%. If the girls see you choking, you're done.
>If you're a choker, get a bro. Subtly pick approaches for each other to boost confidence and take turns opening individually (you HAVE to do this). Have an opening line ready for your bro; it cuts down on potential choking/over-thinking time.
>don't try to "think of something to say", your job isn't to provide meaningful content. Girls are not out to discuss philosophy, they're out to have fun.
>don't listen to a word they say, just steamroll with your shit. Women are incapable of having a conversation, you're basically just talking to look cool
>get so used to making shit up it doesn't even take any brain power
>if you're already chatting and they're teasing you then they're just fucking with you. If they're still talking they're interested,
>you are under MASSIVE time pressure. Alphas get girls in the blink of an eye because that's what it takes.
>"being too forward" is for beta providers being evaluated for marriage. Take the first opportunity or you will regret it
>the same cheap tricks work every single fucking time, it's disgusting. Basically women are just looking for excuses to fuck you so they can rationalise not being a slut afterwards.
and most importantly:
>don't waste your fucking time. Women dictate the fucking at the end of the day, and the decision is essentially made in the first crucial seconds. Better to go straight for the prize and blow yourself out than to fluff for half an hour and then realise you didn't have a chance