Shutting down brain/suicide

Is there a way to kill yourself by thought and/or just shut down your brain in general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lo0gXXZzKQ8?t=1m49s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doing crossfit does a reasonable job of shutting down your brain

Lack of oxygen works.
Most Trauma will result in a force shutdown.

Hit your head really hard.

I know but how should be done? I thought of doing HIIT and aspirin or something in that sense? I will also fast a few days for a stronger and faster effect.

Jump off something high and land on your head

Don't have a place like that, not sure if I will land on my hand and not 100% secure.

browse /b/ or /r9k/

it is said that if you go to a deep enough meditation you might never be able comeback, usually most people ain't able to go deep enough as if something was holding them back. and reels them in a last second. most monk believe if your able to reach the limbo of almost gone but not fully gone you'll find what all humans are secretly searching for. but meditation is actually harder then it seems and chances are you'll die of old age before even reaching the first gate

Don't kill yourself, you're going to die one day anyway. Just enjoy the ride.
If you really want to speed up the process just put yourself in less than safe environments/situations. You'll either thrive and become a legend or die like you want.

Just don't commit suicide, it's selfish and pathetic.

What If I do a fast(which increses the chances of hallucinations), take something to increase focus and maybe even some sleep deprivation. Any ideas?
>Just enjoy the ride
I don't remember the last time where I haven't felt dread waking up.
>it's selfish
What?

Your brain doesnt just 'shut down' like you're going to sleep if you're dying. Your brain/body will essentially do anything to keep you alive and doesnt understand that you're dying in the first place.

Its what scares the shit out of me when thinking of being shot in the head. You dont just fade out of consciouness, your brain doesnt think "oh a bullet has just gone through me, down to shut down now!" you're probably still conscious on some level, feeling pain and whats left of your brain has no idea what is going on and is just going fucking haywire.

Thinking about it reminds me of this part of aeon flux where that guy gets shot and is sees his surroundings morph into a cartoon boat because his brain is shutting down.

youtu.be/Lo0gXXZzKQ8?t=1m49s

Of course it shuts down, its called loosing consciousness. If you hit the right spot in the brain, thats it. I have been hit by a ball once and everything just stopped for a few seconds till I woke up.

Underrated

thats called being knocked out lad. Also source im actually dead so there.

It's selfish because there is a sad female out there who could use your loving.
Now man up, find her, and make her happy. It's your job as a man.

>thats called being knocked out lad.
Exactly because its the same. If you shot/ fall on this spot you wont feel anything, but I too have seen these brazillian gore videos where the person is missing half his face and brain and just sits like its nothing.

drugs

>female
>sad
This is the funniest thing I have seen this month.

Too expensive and hard to find quality drugs to even OD.

>sad female
>use your loving.
Topfucking kek user
Girls have guys throwing themselves at them day and night
you think one more will make a difference?

You think girls don't get sad? The main problem most of you have is never talking to girls. Yet you all talk like you know. Please, tell me, why is that the funniest of the month?

Again, you're talking as if you've asked every girl on the planet out. Just because you go for the local whores that every guy knows and/or fail to make any real connection with a woman doesn't mean every girl is the same.

>You think girls don't get sad
Yes and I have seen myself how overjudgemental they are by blasting guys right after they leave the room.

Just don't think/shut off your mind every day, eventually it'll all be over

But that way I will forget about it and go to my old ways.

>All girls
>All blacks
>All jews
Veeky Forums is all the same.

Ive asked out every girl i could find, every single one of them all throughout 2016
You wanna know how many that was?
Three, currently dating the last one because the other two flaked after a few dates

Girls might get sad but adding one more faggot who throws himself at her is like adding a drop of water to the fucking atlantic ocean thinking it will raise the waterlevel

its you thinking girls who are sad need more love that makes me laugh user

>I still live in my mom's basement and expect that perfect girl to finally fuck me, to make a change from mom's consistent hj's

user, once you have sampled a representative group its logical to make assumptions about the rest. Sure, exceptions exist. You're unlikely to bag one though, as they have a HUGE market value.

Live to be 90 and have a wonderful life, while surrounded by your massive family. Then just close your eyes and give in to comfortable coldness. That ought to do the trick.

>coming to a Bangladeshi kite enthusiastic forum expecting serious replies