How much do you have to lift until you start being happy?

How much do you have to lift until you start being happy?

however much the gf weighs

my gf used to be 48 kg
;_;

u can use that like a fucktoy

Spin her on your dick like a helicopter rotor.
Implying she can hold a perfect split.

used to, fuckfaces

Used to be as in she isnt your gf anymore or she is fat now?

All of it.

the former

is having a super petite gf as nice as i imagine it would be?

my gf isn't petite (~130lbs, 5'6") but i can easily carry her and throw her around. i've lifted and held smaller girls in the 105-115 range and it's ridiculous how light they feel

>bench 325 pounds
>never had a relationship in 18 years

>20 years here..

Im sorry to hear that user
I cant imagine a worse fate

>is having a super petite gf as nice as i imagine it would be?
having dated a 5'2'' petite girl i can honestly say, yes.
Its awesome
I was dating a super cute 5'1'' girl this summer and i was super excited to fuck her because my dick was as thick as her wrist but there were too many guys who were flirting with her so she got scared and stopped dating
>So close to happiness though

I'm almost ready to give up on 3D, user.

AS far as I know you will find the holy grail only when:
>60kg overhead press 5reps
>100kg bench press 5reps
>140kg squat 5reps
>180kg deadlift 5 reps
Attain this naturally within 2 years of lifting and you will have made it. All thats next is leaning down and maintaining.

You're not trying, at all, if you've never had a relationship.

Just learn how to talk to them. If you can not talk to a female you'll never date one without the known crutches. (Money,Genetics, etc. )

The worst that can happen is a girl turns you down. Just keep trying and you'll either succeed or learn enough through Trail & Error to succeed.

First two ticked off after just under a year and will prob get the last two by early 2017.

I'm occasionally happy right up until I'm not which is better than usual.

I'm not into girls, user. Also i'm a socially awkward, shy fuck. I can make internet relationships and hookups, but that's it.

The American ones weigh at least 200lbs

2D > 3DPD

It's true.

at least about three fiddy.

Source: I visited Scotland once.

That means you already have the potential.
Just like anything else you'll have to push yourself outside your comfort zone.

If you wanna start off easy go to a loud club.
> One shot and a mixed drink will kill your anxiety.
> Loud music means you have to get close to talk, so it's not weird.
> Girls are also drunk.
> No one goes to a club and doesn't want to fuck

I'm not looking for sex, user. I just want someone who I like that shares the same interests in me, but I feel like it will never happen.

Guys, Im not OP but, Im honestly done with my life, seriously done. Every day I just wish I would die in my sleep.

Im thinking recently that I should just go roid like crazy, fuck a whole bunch of whores, party like mad, do cocaine, etc. As a last attempt to make my life worth living

Should I do it?

I know but you have to slay some bitches.
When you find the girl you really want you need the skills you'll acquire through random sex.
You don't want the first time with the girl you love to be bad, you wanna make her body lock up in orgasm.

Remember there is 3+ Billion females out there. You just gotta keep looking.

Bro, i'm gay.

Im surprised the other guy didnt get that
His point is valid however in that you seem to know how to apply your skills online but only need to translate it to offline
Sadly you need to meet more people to happen upon someone who shares your interests

Word of warning, perfect partners dont exist even if you have an easier time being gay so be prepared to have to compromize

>tfw to inteligent to be happy

>meet qt twink who loves Len as much as me
>he lives in Britain and has a bf

clubs suck, I've been to plenty and I dunno, it's just not fun

>he lives in Britain and has a bf
its true for single men everywhere that the good partners are always taken
Difference is you can find a decent one who is single still, keep looking and temper your expectations mate
You wont find a bf on Veeky Forums even though this is homo capital of the world

Yeah, my expectations aren't super high, it's just a bonus if they are into the same stuff as me. Unfortunately, the few times I have found someone like that, they either weren't very attractive at all or had no interest in me.

500lbs

0 lbs coz non existent user :(

I can already lift 0kgs but I see no happiness

>sub 15% bf
>bench 275 for easy reps
>squat 405 for easy reps
>deadlift 455 for easy reps
>dress nice
>smile a lot and don't worry about what others think of you in public
>talk to people in a polite way, be friendly
>stay on top of sleep, hygiene, chores/work, and eat clean

And soon you'll get happiness

You forgot
>just b yourself

I know your feel fellow fag. I'm in love with a straight guy right now. He once told me that he would marry me if he was gay

;-;

>jus bee urself
Is not a meme made up by normies. It really works. Though I think it would be better if it was changed to "be the best version of yourself"

FUCK
Maybe he's giving you a hint?

>Though I think it would be better if
I think it would be better if people ate shit about this bee urself bullshit
No matter how good of a version of yourself you build yourself into you cant change certain things
if these certain things are keeping you from happiness then youre fucked

Nope, he knows I love him, he said that after I confessed to him. He's my best friend, but he has a gf ;-;

That's my fear of what will happen to me if I confess to my crush.

That's the robot in you talking

I can relate man, I browse r9k pretty much daily and have severe depression. But still, we're all dealt issues, some of us more than others. Just because someone else gets a leg up or a head start doesn't mean people like you or me shouldn't at least try

Being a bifag is a curse. Too scared to talk to women, and hate most of their personalities anyway. Love to flirt with guys but none of the ones I want reciprocate.

If he was gay or bi we'd be married and live happily together

Maybe when he and his gf break up one day then I'll comfort him and turn him gay

Yeah, sure. Wasn't there some guy who did just that and then decided life was worth living? Think it was in the news.

If you assign no value to your life, then fucking it up in pursuit of happiness isn't so bad. If the only alternative is suicide, then why not? But first try and fix your life using more conventional methods, and if that doesn't work, become Zyzz

1/2/3/4

>turn him gay
how?

Maybe he'll feel heartbroken from his gf so I can try to console him and treat him really nice and he'll finally realize that I'd be a perfect bf and he'll get over the whole thing about being straight

It's a long shot but it could work

I can admit to being bitter yes but im no robot
I just realized slowly after years of trying to improve my life that i wont be happy from it

When i was 18 i had a gf with the nicest ass you can imagine, she was extremly cute and orgasmd easily. I was happy with her and i still 10 years later miss those days because i realized its not about having her
It was about me in that time period, to me back then she was the pinnacle of what i wanted, everythning i could ever ask for

Now im lost without cause, the girls i see today are good looking sure but every last one of them is taken and even if they hadnt been they cant fill the void i have
For me to be happy i need to basically go back in time and i cannot do that

>Step 1: Show him Veeky Forums
>Step 2: Wait about 2 years

That's about it

Or you can realize that life isn't all about girls.

Are you seriously basing you entire purpose around being able to fuck a sexy right virgin? There's more to life than that man

That will never work. You're better of getting another bf

>Are you seriously basing you entire purpose around being able to fuck a sexy right virgin?
What? where did you get that idea?

My point was at that point she was all i ever wanted and could desire
Even if i did get a girl who was exactly like her but better, like imagine the perfect girl i wouldnt be happy because thats not all i want in life anymore
Ive lived through enough bullshit to be jaded by girls so if i got the perfect one id either worry about fucking up or not give a shit and still be unhappy

But there's no one good where I live! I don't really want a bf for the sake of having one, honestly, I just want him. But yeah, you're right. My plan probs won't work lol

Oh. Well, the past is the past. You have to move on. There's so much more you can accomplish in life

>There's so much more you can accomplish in life
But i dont see a point, sadly
I want to have a career and focus on that but it doesnt matter because it doesnt make me happy
I want to finish my degree but same stuff applies

Nothing makes me happy because the pointlessness caught up with me, i didnt use to think about it since i had my gf but now...i dunno

It also doesnt really help that no matter how big, educated, wealthy, strong or whatever i get girls wont come. That i think tears me up the most

>I don't see a point
That's because life is pointless. Don't accomplish things for the sake of just doing em because you're supposed to. Do what makes you happy. Nothing makes you happy? Try more things then! Feel lonely or empty? Meet friends and learn to enjoy time off from people. Want intimate companionship? You're only in your 20s, love will come if you search at least a bit.

Seek professional mental help. Veeky Forums shouldn't be the go to for asking question on how to obtain happiness.

t. fatty

you cant lift away these feels user

I think my relationships fucked me over something bad and caused a severe depression to be honest because i feel nothing
Im not sad, im not happy, im not angry im just nothing

exgf messed with my brain for years, manipulating me and finally cucked me but im not mad about it
Im just kind of sad that life isnt better, i thought life would be better if i found a new gf after the last one so i spent two years looking and found nothing
Girls i met either arent single or dont want to date

Sorry to be such a buzz kill but ive had the worst life could offer and i just feel bad for being dealt such a shit hand somehow

>ive had the worst life could offer and i just feel bad for being dealt such a shit hand somehow
my god! get over yourself. you got some mental issues for sure, but your life is clearly not bad.

I think that's just growing up

Once you grow up everything starts to be unimpressive

I remember when i was young everything was impressive, at 18 years old i liked reading a lot, traveling and shit, now nothing seems to impress me, i prefer doing my daily routine and get good sleep rather than finding the "interesting" things that don't impress me at all

You're too dependent man. You don't need a gf. Let it just happen, if opportunities arise, go for it, but if not, nothin wrong with being single.

>but your life is clearly not bad.
I dont want to get into a pissing contest but you have no idea
My mom abused me when i was a kid and pretty much neglected me, she constantly told me i was a mistake and she didnt want me but was stuck with me anyway (i was 8-10 the first time she said it)
got bullied in school so i got transfered to an all boys school, never interacted with girls until i was 15 and by that point i was shy and autistic as fuck since my mom made a habit of embarrasing me in front of everyone at school just for kicks

First gf cheated on me after a month, spent a few years single after that totally unable to even find a single girl despite being tall, fit and decent looking
Second gf was a spitting image of my mom, every thing i did was wrong and she left me for some random asshole, kicked me out of the apartment because she wanted to move her new bf in

Dont tell me life is not that bad mate, its been an endless parade of shit and hopelessness
could be worse yes but it should have been fucking better

>Let it just happen, if opportunities arise, go for it, but if not, nothin wrong with being single.
I dont mind being single, that part is nice because my comparison for having a gf is having someone who nags you to death and constantly uses sex as a weapon so i dont mind being single
I do however miss sex and id love for there to be single girls around who were dateable but like i said earlier its been two years and ive met very few single girls and those single girls all flaked

Life could be better, i know what the pieces are and how they fit into the puzzle but i cant find the pieces

if you have any energy at all to do all that then congrats, you're not clinically depressed and you're gonna make it

sorry user but you have no idea what it's like to love someone for many years

I got the impression you were mostly complaining about not getting a girlfriend. sorry about that. I hope things get better for you.

Cocaine is overrated, roiding is fine within measure, parties are overrated unless you know where are the *good* parties who look like orgies

always at least 10 lbs more than what you're currently lifting

It'll be ok man. You should see a therapist. There's probably underlying issues there.

Lift away your feels. When I can't lift I like to go for bike rides and hikes. Still feel suicidal but I'm getting better

holy moly

All of it

LONDON
L
O
N
D
O
N

You forgot OHP 165 for easy reps

>tfw your get doesn't get any recognition

GREAT QUINTS MATE, YOURE GONNA MAKE IT

I just want a 6+/10 girl to love me. I mean really love me. Not just petty gf/bf stuff, i mean a girl whos really devoted enough to me and clicks enough with me that they want to have a serious relationship and spend thier life with me. Just someone whos always in my corner and loves me to the extent i love them.

Thats all i ask for. I understand im not just entitled to it and thats why i better myself to the point where i feel i can achieve this. And im sure ill get responses saying 'theres more to life than pussy bro' but i want to feel what its like to have somebody love and accept you to the point where they would never think of doing shitty things to you, never think of cheating, never think of going out and giving out thier number to other guys, because they're happy with you and afraid of losing you.

What does it feel like Veeky Forums?

You will start being happy once you reached 80mio lbs in your lifetime.
But you also need 50.000lbs per week to stay happy

How does it feel?

Like any good thing in your life, it just becomes normal, part of your life, you think it will always be there, and you take it for granted. Just think of things like a comfortable house, good food, water at your disposal whenever u want, luxuries. Are you happy you have all these things? Im pretty sure some people in the world dream of having those things.

Its the same with a girlfriend that has all the qualities that you described, I know because I had it, for 5 years. Only when you lose her, then you start to really feel how much she meant to you, but then its too late

How am I supposed to get a gf that I like if I can't even get any friends that I like?

>benches 325
>posts anime cat girls
are the fit memes true, is every fitizen really an autist?

BRISTOL
R
I
S
T
O
L

this is why i´m always thankful for everything...

i just imagine how shitty it would be without certain objects, feels, privileges.

For example i thank my toilet for doing such a nice job or saying thanks to my internet...

btw I imagine all objects have personalities and they all support me

>inb4 no i´m not autistic and yes i do have friends and don´t need to make personalities up for it

Maybe youre just too picky

>i thank my toilet for doing such a nice job
>all objects have personalities and they all support me
>no i´m not autistic
I fucking love you, bro.

The truth hurts. I wish I had put more effort into the relationship instead of taking it for granted, I might have been in much happier place right now.

>being happy
lol, nice meme you fucking faggot

Nothing, you just have to "bee" yourself

Not how much weight, but how hard you work. Get your heart rate above 170 for 5 mins and you'll feel good after.

I live in the US, he's in the UK.
It's a catBOY you fucking faggot.

Happiness is a meme.

Do you apologize to objects for not using them?
[spoiler]Because I do[/spoiler]

Does this picture sum up everyone who goes on Veeky Forums.

Fucking how. God damn I hate my shitty bench stats

>football 6 yrs
>wrestling 6 yrs
>continued lifting after
Strength progressed really slow as I kept losing lots of weight during wrestling.

If you have to lift to be happy, you will never truly be happy.