Neo-liberal says, "this time period isn't great but it's better than what's come before."

>Neo-liberal says, "this time period isn't great but it's better than what's come before."

Most of the time it's true

u mad romanticists?

t. Neo-liberal retard

This period is actually great. perfect=\=great

Greatest period in human history. Unmatched wealth of knowledge, food, entertainment and childhoods spared from morbid ends.

Last men of history

>go to past
>expect romantic paradise
>get less food, less law and order, bitch to move anywhere to talk to anyone further than your small village, less education, and more likely for disease
>"but that's ok because I don't have to worry about the existential- oh wait!"

t. Retard who thinks it's all about time period

Ancient people would kill to live the lives we do

>failure spams Veeky Forums moaning about modernity because they don't have a village assigned wife

>quality of a society is determined by measureable statistics

Also remeber people now days eat too much, destroy the planet with their primary methods of transportation, are so stupid and badlybraised by their parents they need to be sent to knowledge-factories, and infectious disease is only a thing because of insane population density

Why are there so many neo-liberal last men on this board lol?

>quality of a society is determined by measureable statistics
Why would you think otherwise?

literally no better alternative

>you must be a neoliberal if you despise lazy, unengaged oxygen thief smears of shit that spend their time moaning about their circumstances and wishing for a magical return to a mythic golden age, rather than actively trying to better themselves and their society

Enjoying my day. Life is great and I'm not going to die of tuberculosis or smallpox or one of the diseases I was vaccinated against as a child.

Actually, smallpox is no longer vaccinated against. It's been eradicated and only exists in two lab locations in the world.

>rather than actively trying to better themselves and their society

What, like, get a (((job))) to keep up the system that I despise lol?

Muh time periods
Muh comfort level
Muh life expectancy

LOL

Because im not an automation whose quality of life is determined by a probable reality and not my choice of how my life should be

Yeah you're an idiot who thinks his quality of life is determined by how much the people around him are like him and believe in his exact political ideology.

So are you just a shitposter, or a shameless leech and hypocrite praying for the downfall of the only society that would coddle you?

I hope to murder your kind one day.

How did you extrapolate that nonsense from anything i said?

No seriously, tell me, i bet you cant

>What, like, get a (((job))) to keep up the system that I despise lol?

But you'll have to get a job regardless of what time period you're in. You will have to actively support yourself. I'm not sure I see a tremendously meaningful difference.

If your rope day fantasy ever comes, reprehensible teat sucking shitwipe hypocrites like you will be cast out into the wilderness like the dead weight you are.

And if wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

Thankfully for us, you don't have the mental fortitude to become self-actualized.

What kind of nonsense is this? This doesn't answer the question the slightest lel

Ever read something called Surrogate Activities lol?

Good luck, lazy slob. Funny how you never hear of someone pre-retirement age having an epiphany about (((modern society))) and renouncing their employment and societal conventions. No, it’s only NEETs like you who are too unmotivated/incompetent to become employed. I’m sorry, but you’d be a fucking failure whatever era you were born in.

DUDE, LIKE, YOU'RE A FAILURE IF YOU REFUSE TO ACTIVELY KEEP UP A SYSTEM YOU DISAGREE WITH

>Thankfully for us, you don't have the mental fortitude to become self-actualized.

Thankfully for us neoliberals*

Are you implying such activities don't exist in some sort of feudalistic society? Admittedly, they would only really be available to someone with significant amounts of money. Your average serf wouldn't be able to engage in such things easily.

Yes it fucking does, it explains the basics of how my thought process operates and hence why i think in way that is different to him

>Are you implying such activities don't exist in some sort of feudalistic society? Admittedly, they would only really be available to someone with significant amounts of money. Your average serf wouldn't be able to engage in such things easily.

Point to a single post in this thread which advocates a return to feudalism lol.

You neoliberals are all the same, all of your arguments are pure strawmen.

PATHETIC lol

jesus christ why are these threads always so cancer
it's just endless shitflinging between NEETs that worship Ted Kaczynski and normies that use cheaper IPhones as an argument

I don't see how a system you're advocating for wouldn't eventually revert to plain old feudalism.

>still thinking in terms of systems

lmao, that's your problem bud

t. le critical of all ideas modern nu-male

>Being taught the wonders of the world and how the mechanisms of the universe work in relation to us is worse than getting homeschooled about fucking myths by abusive alcoholic asshole parents

>The bitch asking to go back in time is the one lecturing about probable realities

>Hahaha lol see if I say lol it makes me not upset hahahahahahaha

Boomers cast of their eyes for spread sheets, and their hands and sweat for a Chinese slave. They have no right to say that others should improve themselves.

Missed the point there, especially since it's been eradicated due to vaccinations

You must not have read the OP, which time period would you want to go back to since you seem to think there are better ones in the past?