How do I get this body

How do I get this body

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UmK3O6BapJM&t=278s
youtube.com/watch?v=fIsTMpnX6a8
youtube.com/watch?v=hOdaPv_tsMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be immature manlet who talks shit endlessly, but takes offense if you talk shit to him.

no homo but that ass is not impressive. I literally mean his glutes, not Connor himself.

True. Yet he's undeniably a God in the cage.

Yeah, he's an amazing fighter, but not worth looking up to at all due to his awful personality.

his head looks big for the rest of his body

he does it to sell the fight, thats how it works and why hes so huge right now. You dont know mma if you still judge a fighter by how they act at a press conference. Conors next level

Have you seen him when hes not hyping up a fight? Hes a completely different guy and seems chill and funny as fuck.

Who gives a fuck when you fight like a god. Hes modern day gladiator and being best at it toi

calisthenics/cardio frequently

Do you have any videos? I'm curious.

looks pretty good from here

Damn you can still talk after Saturday night Alvarez?

now it's yes homo, them joocy glutes.

No, it doesnt

>can barely win at 170lbs
>he's a god

Wew lads

Yes, it does.

watch any of the embeddeds and you get to see him behind the scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=UmK3O6BapJM&t=278s

Eh I think it's an act mostly. I mean Diaz was at his after party and shit. Maybe he's actually a total faggot idk I try to ignore it all and just watch the fight. No question he's inspiring when it comes time to fight.

that's still no ass at all. shame.

only vid of conor you need to see

youtube.com/watch?v=fIsTMpnX6a8

what pic you lookin at? hes got a bum

No it's actually this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=hOdaPv_tsMU

MEWVMENT

I like him for his obsession with suits.

>bag work
>kettle work
>medicine ball
>heavy rope
>etc

lift for 6 months and say you've made it

Casual bodyweight shit once or twice a week

are you suppose to shave your ass?

Roids and perfect dieting.

It always freaks me out how MMA fighters, boxers, pro wrestlers, etc. are all completely hairless (except Prince Albert and Gabriel Gonzaga). WTF Man?

It make you aerodynamic when you fight.

sweat+ hairless skin is very slippery. Makes it hard to grip someone when grappling

He is a certified manlet you know

stop posting short men with short mans disease

Why is his junk not hanging down?

>that
>roids
Doesn't even need perfect dieting either. You realize he's a fighter, right? He doesn't need to roid or get insanely big. In fact; he isn't.

Oh ok, so they probably just shave.

I would think having chest stubble would be the most advantageous, you could irritate your opponents via scratching.

In the wild hair would be be an advantage but in the ufc sport it doesn't matter because there are rules against it

Dem fugly tats
Dat feminine junk hiding pose

And yet he would strangle you AND your stupid bodybuilder friends which you probably don't even have in a heartbeat.

Why it so popular for men to shave their pubes these days?

just..

wake up edward, it's all over

how come no one has answered OP's question

this board sucks man

Underrated as fuck

>them joocy glutes.
Jesus christ you must have the flattest ass on the planet or incredibly low standards. I haven't even been lifting for 2 years and my glutes are joocier.

pr00f?

talks shit and doesn't even post a pic, stfu.

are you retarded you realize there's different type of roids that help recovery right?

small junk or photoshopped out

He's wearing skincolor shorts but keep talking out your ass