Can we get a thread about general attractiveness and how to be better looking (without being a tryhard beta)...

Can we get a thread about general attractiveness and how to be better looking (without being a tryhard beta)? Thought I was gonna pull the rugged dont-care strong fat thing but grills dont go for it so gunna go pretty mode.

Losing fat and adding muscle is obvious, what else do we got? How just to Chad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AbQZ2XsgoOQ&t=392s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck i forgot to say no homo

so...no homoe

Figure out what hair and facial hair works for you. Maintain it every day like you're trying to look your absolute best.

Figure out a skincare routine that works for you. Avoid any foods that trigger acne--do whatever it takes to get rid of it including prescription drugs if needed.

Floss your teeth daily. Most people have gingivities and swollen gums. Floss your teeth daily for a month and your smile will look mch better. Whiten your teeth also with either strips or at a dentist. Whitening toothpaste doesn't do much if anything.

Tan if you can.

Fix your horrible, horrible posture.

Wear clothes that fir you decently. Wear colours that flatter your face. It is better to have seven or eight great outfits then a bunch of shitty clothes that don't go well together. These outfits can all just use one or two pairs of jeans if you want.

Use vaseline on dry/cracked skin, including lips. I usually put vaseline on at night then dab it off in the morning, you don't want to look like your wearing lip gloss. Probably.

>the hair
>the fucking earrings
>the squint

christ what a waste of that body to belong to such a colossal faggot

breh u saved my thread from the last row

thank u

; _ ;

how to be better looking, the ultimate guide:
>GOOD HAIR CUT, this is #1, so many people have shit tier haircuts. Grow it out, get a #2 on the sides and learn to style the top. Very safe haircut and Will look good on anybody
inb4 'BUT EVERYBODY HAS THAT FUCCBOI HAIRCUT' - because it looks good and girls like it you little shit
>CLEAN SHAVEN, facial hair looks like shit on 95% of men and most women hate facial hair.
>Shower every fucking morning, and have proper oral hygeine (floss, brush tongue and use mouthwash, chew gum throughout day). Get braces and whiten your teeth if necessary
>use moisturiser on your face if you have dry skin and get a nose hair trimmer
>BE LEAN, big one here. Being lean enhances your facial aesthetics so much. Don't over-bulk like a retard
>L2dress. Not Veeky Forums tier shit but I'm just talking about well fitted jeans that aren't baggy and connect to your shoes well, simple is best when it comes for guys. Plain Ts and jumpers for the winter work best. Never wear something that's too tight for you or you'll look stupid and girls will laugh at you behind your back.
>get a nice daytime and nighttime fragrance and DO NOT OVERPSRAY or you'll be 'the cologne guy' youtube.com/watch?v=AbQZ2XsgoOQ&t=392s but this can be a gamechanger
>and finally of course lift weights and don't neglect your arms if you do SS

Fuck off jeff

EVERYTHING MATTERS. Ideally you want to be a TALL 6'+ 70% masculine 30% feminine guy who has slightly above average levels of muscle mass, blue eyes, brown or blond hair, hunter eyes, a large wide jaw and a "pretty" midface. You want to be extremely socially developed/skilled, you want NO anxiety, you want extreme confidence and self assertiveness, TONS of sexual experiences starting from the age of 12, a strong DOMINANT presence, great "pheromones" which are a result of an optimal HIGH TEST hormonal profile. You want to be good at sports resulting in high status with groups of guys, you want to be naturally strong, above average size of bones/wrist/hands, above average penis size, above average neck-size making you look quite INTIMIDATING and making your jaw appear bigger.

You want to be positive, fun, have a great outlook, great self esteem, a deep voice, maybe a few subtle tattoos. You want to be well traveled, a job that you like and that generates an above average income.

You want female friends whom you can fuck whenever you want, you want a strong social circle of cool guys. You want to have masculine hobbies like hunting, rugby, riding bikes in the fucking woods, hockey, surfing and you want to know something about whiskey and beer.

There you go, the ULTIMATE slayer.

Do you need all that to ever see a pussy in your life or even have a decent fulfilling sexual or romantic life? Hell no, how do I know? Put your fucking head outside of your basement and watch the world.

All fine except I really don't like the fuck boy haircut but whatever.

I feel like having a normal haircut this day and age just makes you sort of unique and girls are like 'wow an actual fucking man'.

But whatever. You do you. I don't like colonge for the same reason as above.

>Thought I was gonna pull the rugged dont-care strong fat thing but grills dont go for it

Girls go for anything if you have confidence and are doing something with your life dumbass.

T. fat 20% dyel that gets more chicks than this entire board

Anyways girl's ideal is a 8% fat + ottormode but who wants that.

My ideal body is lean + gigantic. Too large to be considered attractive to women.

Will hop on gear in 5-10 years of natty lifting to work towards this goal

notop why aren't you posting in fraud anymore

>T. fat 20% dyel that gets more chicks than this entire board
how u do this

what other attributes do you have?

1. Not depressed---> actually very happy with my life.

2. Don't blame others for my own failings

3. Not bothered by any of the stuff that's 'wrong' with me.

4. Ambitious and driven, work ethic

5. Not nervous around women

6. Approach girls I think are cute and introduce myself/ask them to get coffee

It's really not that hard user. At all.

If you're happy and confident girls will like you. If you're not happy, then identify why you're not happy, and work to change that thing that is making you not happy.

Some really cute girls aswell

>>>>lifting for girls
When will this meme end

I'm not happy because I don't have working dopamine receptors and it's really hard to pretend all the time

honestly this is great advice. Depression fucks you all around. If youre happy with what your doing in life, everything else tends to fall in line

>I feel like having a normal haircut this day and age just makes you sort of unique and girls are like 'wow an actual fucking man'.

I don't know what to tell you.

I suspect the reason I do so well with girls is because I'm so happy.

I also have a very high opinion of myself and I suspect that helps too.

Just try to be happier. I know that's really, really, shitty advice but just find some shit that makes you happy and do it.

Good luck user sorry I couldn't help you out more

>personal

What if I just accept who I am and own it? I know I can't be a happy fun guy because I literally can't feel happiness, but that doesn't mean I'm sad either.

Clinical depression is a mental illness not a personality trait. Get help you dumbass.

Put down the fork, go running, and do calisthenics 6 days a week. You will feel and look better.

>implying I haven't
It didn't work.

I'm also not sad either, just never happy.

Thanks user I really try. I want everyone here to be happy and if I can help then I'm glad

Part of it is 'who you are'.

I don't do drugs, drink, I pay my taxes, etc. I'm just a straight and narrow kind of guy.

So I have a clean cut haircut.

If you're a fuckboi maybe a fuckboi haircut is a good look for you. Whatever. I do OK with my haircut.

I mean accepting who you are doesn't mean being fucking sad.

This might be me
How would I know? I don't think 'happiness' is a thing, I think just being in a state where you're not anxious/don't feel bad/not stressed is pretty much 'happiness'

>If youre happy with what your doing in life

such a good point, hard to imagine what that must be like

Possibly? Does it affect your motivation? That's how I found out, since I have to will myself to do things due to the lack of a sense of achievement (i.e. dysfunction in reward system).
I'm not sad unless I have a reason to though.

No, it is definitely a thing. It's like your whole head and chest and maybe even whole body are full of floaty helium and colors are brighter and everything is warm and fuzzy and lovely. It's like being on MDMA but only for a moment but it's even sweeter because you know it's really really real and fleeting and beautiful because not only what it is, but what it is not.

I was gonna say it's like this warm fuzzy smug feeling except 24/7 nonstop.

Just a sort of warm happy feeling in your stomach/belly that makes everything better

And how often do you get this?

Very small bits throughout the day, on most days. Bigger ones if like I ace a test or do good in the gym or talk to a cutiepie. Much larger ones more rarely like holidays, going to an amazing concert, drug experiences. Some days are still shitty, sometimes whole weeks are shitty, but you still remember what happiness is and can take comfort in small things.

No prob, breh.

>most days
what the fuck? Fuck this shit man. Life ain't fair

>inb4 'BUT EVERYBODY HAS THAT FUCCBOI HAIRCUT' - because it looks good and girls like it you little shit
it's played out you faggot

All day everyday in my case.

It gets even stronger when I am working/at the gym.

Which is why I work so many hours. I only recently started to care about my body and get Veeky Forums (hence the 20% bf dyel comment) but I get that same amplification of warm fuzzy feeling from working out and lifting so I am for sure going to stick with it

There are old guys with young chicks, dudes with cancer banging healthy chicks, poor dudes with rich girls, fat guys with thin women...

You need abso fucking loutely nothing to attract women. You don't even need to fucking exist theoretically, you can just be incorporeal like my buddy, doesn't even have a form and is fucking 10s every night of the week let me tell you.

Brehs, I am not even fucking women and I am fucking women constantly.

Just do it guise.

See, I don't have this ever, I only got it sometimes when doing drugs in my youth but even that stopped working.

Recently I scored 100% on a test, which made me top of my class, but I didn't feel anything.

>personal
>pshh

This can't be true

here you go, the absolute secret to beating Chad. You can be a fucking 1 and pull in smoking hot chicks

not that guy but yea happiness is a real thing. Life can be good. Its not like a thing where you're gonna be feeling warm and fuzzy 24/7, of course theres hard times and nothing is perfect. But try to remember the feeling you got when you were a little kid and you woke up in the morning, excited to start a new day....wether you were gonna play with your toys, or watch cartoons, ride your bike, whatever.

I think what most people lack is some sort of passion, or something they're excited about doing. Once you find that things get easier. If you find a passion and you pursue it, you start to look inward and build something within yourself that will give you satisfaction in life.

Something important to consider is you are a product of your habits and your thoughts. If you dont think you can be happy you wont be. If you spend all your day on Veeky Forums, you'll hate yourself.

I've been pretty miserable with life since teenage angst hit me at 14. Ten years later i finally feel like im starting to recover. Find the things your excited about, pursue them. Surround yourself with positive people and positive environments. Seek out new experiences. Happiness is attainable user, but you have to work for it.

>feeling you got when you were a little kid and you woke up in the morning, excited to start a new day....wether you were gonna play with your toys, or watch cartoons, ride your bike, whatever.
What

I also used to have passions, I was a great musician and was on my way through a performance degree at a good conservatory. I gave it up because as usual, I felt nothing.

I really think my brain is just broken and I'll have to learn to live in spite of it.

Why would I lie to you? It's true.

>Its not like a thing where you're gonna be feeling warm and fuzzy 24/7

But I do feel warm and fuzzy 24/7 user! Of course sometimes I am pissed, angry, sad, but those feelings always fade quickly and I am back to happy.

I just try to remember that I'm still moving forward with my life, chasing my dreams, I'm healthy, and I'm alive, I'm free.

And the warm fuzzy comes back.

You gotta get back into the music. It will save you user