Catching STDS while making it

So once youre finally fit and make it and fuck sl00ts , what do you do when you catch an STD or herpes or warts? Tbh familia im terrified of catching something that fucking random girls isnt a goal anymore... even with condoms theres risks.... whats your view on this Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

konbini.com/fr/tendances-2/relation-sexe-vih-temoignage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you can get warts even with a condom just fyi. just try your best not to fuck total whores.. thats about as much as you can do

Just now getting over the clap. Shit sucks. Watch where you stick your dingus.. Bruce's rules.

>whats your view on this Veeky Forums
Ive been lifting for two years and im at 91kg/185cm/14% bf and i havent had the "problem" of being able to bang random sluts yet because i havent found one

Also condoms are pretty fucking secure mate, dont worry

Solution.

You go to the doc and he gives you some ointment or antibiotcs and tells you u dun goofed. Its not a big deal as long as you don't take an aids dick up the ass or something. You can catch an antibiotic resistant staff infection from a bench that will fuck you up worse.

Holy shit fgt, get some STDs while you're alive, they make for great bar time stories.

Share your std experience brahs.. do you regret trying to be like zyzz and fuck sluts?

>fucking some qt i met at a uni party
>i finish in less than 10 minutes
>"is that it, user? haha"
>"yeah, i don't care about you, i just wanted a pussy to put my dick"
>she becomes submissive
>wait 20 minutes and fuck the shit out of her again, chocking and shit

feels good Veeky Forums

Just use a condom, and you'll be mostly safe. Though I whored around quite a bit without condoms, and the worst I got was chlamydia - something taken care of with a single pill.

Literally i don't give a fuck
If it happens it happens
Atleast im not some beta bitch jumping at shadows

>be me
>just recently made it
>went in raw for the first time this weekend on a sloot because I was drunk and it felt good
I'll be getting tested soon

I got herpes. Dick scabs are weird, but it only flares up like one a year.

STD bro here, i have had HPV for about 8 years.

Fortunately they don't display prominently on my dick, i get them right up under my foreskin and shit. Sometimes if I have let my hygine lapse my knob looks a bit bad, but within a couple of days it's fine again..

The thing about STDs, it's about how it LOOKS. if they can't see or feel nothing (watch out, i had a girl feel warts with her tongue once. that was awkies).

Just carry condoms with you, and always at least attempt to put one on.

I laugh when I go to put one on and the girl says "I'm on the pill, and don't have anything" and I think to myself, this was for your benefit love. In raw it goes?

Moral of story; always wear a condom because there are people like me out there.

>if it was HIV i would be the exact same.

I don't have STD's but sometimes it burns when I pee. Also occasional balanitis b/c I don't shower every day.

1) You probably have STD's
2) You should shower every day, you're disgusting.

then a week later she feels bad about it and decides she was raped. Bye forever, user

You plan on settling down with a wart girl one day or just gonna infect some lucky lady and hope she's cool with it?

The only protection I need is cross my heart:
Please god, just not aids.

It's worked out so far. That's the power of prayer

kys my man

>not recording the sex to possibly use it as evidence

>I'm on the pill, and don't have anything
*teleports inside you*
nothing personnel, kid

Tostee pls go

lol

Got chlamydia once,the girl I got it from was not worth it. Like a week on penicillin and I was all good again.
But all the other girls I have taken risks with was worth it.

>he doesn't walk on college campuses with a backpack pretending to be a student and hit on freshmeat

Fuck you cunt, ruining it for the rest of us.
I hope your daughter catches your own HPV.

>tfw have oral herpes

Feels bad man, I love eating pussy and now I'm afraid of giving the girl herp going down on her. Happened once already when I had no symptoms. Fuck.

word
life goes on

>thinking you can have unprotected sex while there are no visible symptoms

Where the fuck do they still make these inbred morons who believe in the pullout method and this sort of bullshit?? Where? So I can never ever go there. I'm THIS close to reminding everyone what year it is.

Uncomfortable when I had to pee. My dick oozed for like a week.. went to the doc got some pills. Took them, my stomach is all kinds of hurt but my symptoms are clearing up.

Condoms don't protect against herpes or HPV bruh

>has herpes
>likes eating girls out

absolutely degenerate

Double wrap it if you're fucking a complete sloot.

I travelled South America for 6 months after college

I was fucking random chicks in Colombia, Chile, and ESPECIALLY Peru.... like I fucked a different girl every night in fucking Peru cuz them bitches literally jump into bed with foreigners.

My dick felt great.

But this is where shit goes wrong

In Peru (our last stop) my dick started to burn, like pouring diluted hot sauce down my peepee.

When I urinated, it burned like I was pissing needles.

I went to the clinic there and had to get swabbed

Nigga took out a bristle like brush and had to put this long ass thing that resembled a toothpick all the way down my peehole to take a sample
Then the nigga had to do it again for another sample
I almost passed the fuck out.
I was limping for 2 days cuz of those swabs.

Anyways I caught the clap and gono

I had to get a couple shots in my ass and take some pills for 14 days.

But you know what the morale of the story is?

It's not about how bad your dick gets fucked, it's about how hard your dick gives the fuck, and you keep on GETTING UP and GETTING MORE FUCK

Preeeetty sure they help. But basically with herpes you're fucked and it always hits the people who can deal with it the least (promiscuous low lifes) so it's bound to keep spreading. Not sure about HPV, not even sure if that's a real concern or just a women's charity meme.

Tbh most stds aren't a big deal, chance of getting hiv in normal hetro sex is almost 0. Gonnors and chlymdia are easilly treated with some anti biotics.

It's always kind of a lottery when you fuck loose women but raw dogging feels so good.

aids take up to three months to show up

If she had hiv the chance of catching it by fucking her is like 2%. Quit being a scare monger bitch.

>2%
the numbers, what do they mean?

starting at what threshold, will you start considering betting with your health and wealth is a bad idea?

Shut up and live a little
Put your dick in big booty bitches

Grow up and get aids.

Time to hit Peru then!

>inserted into peehole
mannnn that sucks
I banged some hooker bare in jakarta and started getting the burning peepee with also some clear discharge
went to hospital, nurse just swabbed a bit of the clear dribble drippin from my tip and under the assumption that it was chlamydia (didn't even test it) they gave me 4 prescription pills, I popped those with a can of coke and some noodle stirfry
week later pissing pain-free

Actually, Herpes needs a mucous membrane to begin infection, or an open wound/sore. If you wear a condom and didn't shave at least a couple hours or so before coitus, you should be fine.

You can def protect against herpes. Your comments are slightly ignorant! Sorry.

I've met two girls with aids so far, both in their early 20s and both real cute.
banged one with condom, she was from tinder

what's the worst,
>banging a chick raw, but might have aids
or
>banging a chick protected, and she has aids

really made me think

Genital herpes. But if you have oral herpes you're just fucked. You're either a fucking monster who infects others, or you never kiss again.

Fuck dat shit, there's no fun in that.
You have to spin the chamber a couple times and just pull the trigger

Where's the fun when there's no bullet in the chamber?

talked just like someone who's going to get a bullet soon

I dodge bullets like Neo faggot
Fight me 1v1 irl

genius logic there

Well, I'm not a faggot and I usually wear condoms. But I get his point. I never thought I'd live to be 25. All the dumb shit I've done. OD's and car accidents and shit. Some people like to spin the chamber. We all die in the end.

go google translate if you want
konbini.com/fr/tendances-2/relation-sexe-vih-temoignage/
but just count the names, that's 10 dudes in two years, from various dating sites / apps.

think about all the others who like you, don't give a shit / are not aware they're zombies, and go raw

use common sense, ask if shes clean, and obviously use your goddamn eyes.

risk of a STD with a condom and not fucking total trash will leave you relatively safe.

Always wear a mouth condom

Asexual master race checking in.

You ever see the person on tumblr that was like "I finally worked up the courage to tell my dad I was asexual and he told me to fuck off with my made up words for faggot"

Don't even have to fuck to get glandular fever

back to tumblr

Literally around 90% of people have HSV 1 (causes oral herpes)
It's nothing

Bruh, you could've taken a fucking piss test for those what the fuck lol

They probably laughed at your dumbass when you walked out of the office, saying "stupid american"

I overestimated. The risk of getting hiv from vaginal sex with a woman who has hiv are so low that it's not even worth worrying about, you're more likely to die on your way to the clinic.

I laughed so hard my wife asked what the fuck happened

Iktf.

It's legit dude.
I have romantic feelings from women and men but nothing sexual.
It's torturous.

fucking KYS you degenerate

I had chlamydia, gon, epiditmitis, and a uti over the summer. Still came in my girl.

That's probably the worst way to get a sample. Literally only do it to cause pain. It's like when I get a drunk asshole in my ambulance, I stick him with the needle 5 or 6 times "trying to find a good spot".

>185cm
>i havent had the "problem" of being able to bang random sluts yet because i havent found on

That's probably because you're a manlet

Got super drunk and had a threesome with 2 black chicks. I remember going in raw because I didn't have any condoms on me at the time but they didn't say anything during. Pretty sure I came in one of them too.

Scariest 2 weeks of my life desu senpai. I might even have a little nigglet running around somewhere. Who knows?

>you keep on GETTING UP and GETTING MORE FUCK

kek, the clinician probably decided to fuck with you because you talk like a raging dickhead

seriously legit kill yourself
I hope you get chlamydia which shows no symptoms and your dick falls off

Christ, does Veeky Forums not know basic STI prevention and safety? Doesn't even have to be condoms.

Get tested every 6 months, make sure to ask when your hook-ups have been tested and how many other hook-ups you/they have had since. You keep track of that and you can (essentially) go raw forever and never catch anything.

Condoms totes help but you can still get warts, like others have said.

What are you? A chick? I can't ask a bar slut how many guys she's fucked recently. Half the time we're already pretending nobody sees the wedding ring.

Meant for

You think women are going to really tell you how many cocks they've had inside them?

>oh hey before we fudge real quick how many dicks have you sucked
>just two haha
Come the fuck on man

genital herpes reporting in

caught it from some bitch i fucked in my car (told me i was her second fuck ever,lol)

banged her about 20 times over the course of 4 months but only caught it in the end.

i could life with the sporadic outbreak even though its really annoying and looks terryfing (+ i´m scared it will happen right when i go to vacation or something and then stay for a week+) but what really fucked me over are the scars

i had about 25 lumps on my dick and they all left black scar tissue after they healed. i´m insecure as fuck about it even though its not THAT noticeable when fully erect. unerect my dick looks like a fucking aidsmachine now though.

24yo and banged about 27 girls raw in my life so i think i got off easy with "only" herpes though

Its when you take it up the ass by the average gay man you get the aids

The truth is, all it takes is one time to catch something

Don't raw dog and use good judgement. If the bitch was *too* easy that should make you think how many guys she'd fucked lately. Unless youre a stud, which is unlikerly

>decides she was raped
This is exactly how it is too.

>Friendless not virgin
>Not sure how to start having more sex again

I'm about an average guy, 4/10 or 5/10. Wouldn't say I am sexy or anything but decent height clean face etc

Good for you mate. Keep injecting these sloots. For all the fags bitching, settle down and find yourself a non whore wife. Sexual degeneracy never pays regardless of what the leftist Jew media tells you.

I slept with a girl wothout a condom after going out drinkinv and found out from a mutual friend she had herpes.

She was on anti viral meds and had no symptoms showing though, and its been about 7 months and i've had no symptoms. You guys think i'm good?

been with 18 girls in past 2 years, only thing i got was chlamydia which you just go to the doc and he gives you a mix that you put in a bottle of water nad drink and it cures it. ez. i only used condoms 3-4 times

Clap cure is two pills taken immediately and a night of stomach pain like you are coming off oxy but without the liquid shit.

Yah you probs good but get tested just in case nigga

I feel you senpai. fucked my 3rd girl about 2 months ago and it turns out she had HIV. just my fucking luck.

Guys I just found out today I got gonorrhea recently, do I go to urgent care or schedule an appointment with a urologist? How much will it cost to get tested/treated? I have insurance.

Go for wife material

Holy fuck user. Im sorry to hear that. Thats fucking terrible

Hahahahaha you expect women to tell you the truth about their sex lives!?!?
Brah...kys my man.

I hope you're just memeing because that sounds horrific, dude

I already did, and she got HPV, and I accused her of cheating and she claimed she didn't, but how did she end up with an STD then?
I pretended I didnt for ages because I was young and scared, but she went through my phone and found me discussing it with a friend.
so I dumped her for betraying my trust.

If she's hot, there's a fair chance she will. (JK)

Did you actually read the post? I said I wear fricking condoms, or at least attempt to unless they pounce and literally jump on my dick.

Also, for what it's worth I have VERY LITTLE sex in the last 4-5 years, mainly because of this.

OH! and I get tested every 6 months whether i've had sex or not, in case i have latent aids and it's only just become malignant.

So far, so good familam (Y)

thats jacked bro

i want intimacy, not pleasure :(

>have sex with sequence of tinder girls
>condoms all day everyday
>2 months later
>cluster of warts right where condom ends
>STI clinic burns them off with nitrogen
>comes back 2 months later
>acquire Wartec (plant toxin)
>apply to dick
>commence massive raw red patch of pain
>heals 2 weeks later

And no more warts. No idea which tinder girl gave me warts/HPV. Grateful it wasn't herpes

>fuck about 20 girls raw in the past year
>zero STDs, dodged that bullet
>start dating
>relationship goes to shit 2 years later
>breaking up
>feeling so mad because I'll have to go through this hassle again and risk getting STDs

>Be a fat virgin
>Date a girl for the first time
>Girl gets raped
>She gets tested and says she is fine
>All of a sudden makes me wear condoms
>Continue to have "safe" sex with her
>Tells me she has herpes
>Get tested and have genital herpes

Got genital herpes from using condoms in a monogamous relationship. Now I am fit and can't fuck. Herpes can still spread even if you wear a condom.