Manlet shaming thread

You know what time it is: laugh at the little man for his shortcomings. You know who you are, you know your sin.

Fuckin hate manlets. manlets don't deserve to live but if they do the best they can ever hope to achieve is to spitshine my shoes for minimum wage. Manlets are WORTHLESS.

All you manlets and tall freaks are pathetic kek

>tfw optimal height at 6.02 ft

this meme was funny a few years ago when i first saw it

>6.02
>Not 6.2

D E N l A L
E
N
l
A
L

>tfw 5'7 with shoes on

I'm 6'2" barefoot :)

>Implying that's not a manlet

>2016
>thinks 6'2 is still tall

>tfw spic
>tfw 5'10
>tfw all spic women are 5'4 and below

Feels good

5'11 with shoes

>fellow 6'0 spic
>go for the white women instead, they're not crazy

Sucks that you're only 5'10 man

hey shamers, i'm 5'9, make fun of me

>tfw 6'5 spic
Calm down little man

5'6 reporting in
Doesn't help i live in the tallest country. Truly suffering

master race 6'4" here, anything pass me is ugly

>hows it going down there manlet?

>ywn be able to climb in a 6'2+ amazonian
Sucks to be you lanklet

what? speak louder

6'2 is the moment when being tall becomes a description for you. Like people will use the word "tall" when describing your appearance to other people. Your colleagues will remember constantly that you are bigger than them. Literally perfect teir tho 6'2-6'4. 6'5 is when people legit start getting nervous about your height and think you are freakishly tall

>twf when no 6'4 gf

top kek
>tfw havent been 6'4" since I was 15

Nah, you already have it bad enough at that height

I'm 6'6
213 lb
Suck my dick little guys.
If you're not atleast 6'5 your a manlet. Start crying little fags. Also my dick is bigger then yours and your momma loves it little guy.

>213 lb
hows being chubby?

It fucking sucks not being 6'1-6'4

I may be a manlet but at least I'm white and automatically taller than every sub 5 foot chink and spic at my university.

> 19yo at5'8
>sister is 13 and almost 5'6
>high-school kids nowadays almost 6'

i-im gonna g-get another g-growth spurt soon :^}

>5'11 at 19 years old
Should I give the mk-677 meme a shot? I really have nothing to lose from it at this point

>meme
I gained solid 4 inches in 9 month senpai.
Doctor even said it's "impossible" because "growth plates are fused"
Fucking a.

Which heights count as Manletism?

6 and below or below 5'9?

186cm here, am I a manlet?

Age? How much did you take per day? Lastly, were there any negative side effects

You're taller than average, definitely not a manlet.

I'm just kidding, don't believe anything on the net bro.

> yfw you wake up and you're still above 6 foot

Hello, is this the LARPing thread?

>6'11 180 lbs lanklet reporting in
6'6 is king of manlets at best

i'm 5'3 and have a gf. do you lanklets?

Hahaha pennylets can't even pay for leg surgery, enjoy being at the bottom of the barrel for life

>You see, since 1900, the taller guy has won the presidential election 19 times, while the shorter candidate has won just eight times – and that includes the year 2000 in which George W. Bush, the shorter candidate, didn't win the popular vote against the taller Al Gore. In two of these elections, candidates were the same height.

Tall girls are so fucking good but so rare..

>7'2 reporting in
seriously, everyone under 7'0 is a fucking manlet

I'm 6'2" and I'm always fucking terrified when I see a girl taller than me

>thinking 213 lbs is chubby @ 6'6
wtf are you doing

>Things that never happened for 400

>18 cm dick
>165cm tall
I didnt Ask for this

ayyy I'm 5'8

Memes aside, that's average right?

Depends where
The US, no.
Europe, also no
Africa, still no
but hey maybe somewhere. (For real though the average is 5'10 in most places if I remember correctly

5'8 is the world average height, which includes all countries.

western average is almost 5'10

sorry for ifunny

5'10 is literally the perfect height for lifting and fucking. Lmfao @ all you cucked nogainers.

this

lots of chicks dont give a fuck and go "omg youre so tall!" when i'm really just 179cm

6'5"
I've only met one girl taller than me. (I've seen taller girls but never met them in person)

And I want to impregnate her so fucking bad for the last month.

Thanks for not memeing me, my dude.

>tfw fucking 5'7 yet still banged ~15 girls and have qt gf
I'm not even attractive either

Daily reminder if you are 6'3 or higher you have an obligation to have near perfect posture.

t. 6'5

5'9 here
sup manlets?

What do you mean by this

in terms of getting girls, it mostly depends on the girls height as well.

5'7 here and I've banged 12 girls under 5'4, but none over 5'7

>5'9" turbo manlet here who's probably fucked more girls than you. What's wrong tallfags?

Why do u guys care so much about height? Are you guys here insecure or something?

I was in a club once and I saw atleast a 7foot guy there. Literally towers over everyone looking like some awkward bastard. It was pretty funny seeing that go down and me and my friends calling him a giant.

Hahahaha gg manlet, can't have it all bitch.

5'10" perfect height to gain easy muscle and fuck bitches
suck it giant cuck

If 213lb is chubby you don't lift weights

Lol manlet, us tall gentleman need to remind you midgets of your place. Enjoy getting no girls while we get all the girls manlet! ahahaha so sad and pathetic. I bet you don't even get girls.

Fuck what happened to that guy, he has alot of issues.
Wouldn't be that shit to anybody.

>5'11 reporting in
Gonna fuck your bitch

Why do manlets always post their height "with shoes" you're not 5'11 with shoes you're still 5'10 or whatever bullshit you are when you're barefoot. It's like standing on a house and saying you're 16 feet tall.

You're a literal skelly

not him and I don't disagree with you but most people see you with shoes on

except if you get with a girl and you go home and take off your lifts
>imagine her disappointment

HAHA FUCK YES I'M 5'7 WITHOUT SHOES ON YES FUCK I FEEL SO FUCKING VALIDATED WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!

>tell people I'm 6'
>actually 5'11&3/4"

I wonder how it feels to know that no matter how tall you are, you will always feel so insecure that you have to post about it on the internet

You will never gain the validation you want by mocking other people, sorry to burst your collective ego

FOR THE GRACE FOR THE MIGHT OF OUR LORD

he got bum cancer

mfw 5'5

>barely 5'9 (175cm in euros) here.
>have 8" (~20cm) dick, never used because can't introduce myself to other people that well.
>5'4 mom
>literally every other man in my family tree on both sides are at least 5'10.
>younger brother is 5'11
Fucking how does this shit work?

5'6 manlet reporting in and comfy af. yeah i'd like to be taller and it bothers me sometimes but i'll get over it and move on to a better life while you guys are still checking out each others nude CBT pics and meeting up for a circle jerk.
>b-but muh 6'2 superior master race
here we have a group of insecure males who have to brag about their height to compensate feelings of inferiority. suck my dick haters. :)

This "manlet" looks better than all you dyels on this board

>tfw smol

[spoiler]hehe xd[/spoiler]

depends

my dad and his brother are both 6ft 6 but his brother looks waaayy taller and weirder because he's so skinny whereas my dad is builtfat

how will lanklets ever recover

Who are you quoting?

Eh, only as dissapointed as the guy when the beer goggles, make up, push-up bra and tummy tuck spandex come off I guess

< 180cm = manlet
< 170cm = turbo manlet

Keep deluding yourself manlet.
"No user, I don't want you because you're too tall" said no woman ever.

nice cope giraffag

6ft barefoot, 6.1 with shoes

Seriously, why are you even making these threads?

Manlets will lough about your insecurity.

>projecting this hard
Wew lad, that's some weapon-grade insecurity.

6.4 reporting in. No, they don't say it like this. They'll just think of you as a weird looking giant freak that imitates them. And most girls certainly don't get wet by thinking of some deformed freak. But since bitches rarely tell the truth, they'll spew the typical bullshit like 'I only like you as a friend' or some similar bs. But behind your back they laugh at your non-existend gains, the werd proportions and the crippled posture. So then they'll go and chase some 5.10 Chad, because his proportions are more visually appealing and because he can actually gain some muscle.

Im happy because im 5'10
Thx u

>5'9"
>Calls himself Turbomanlet

Get the fuck outta here you piece of shit lanklet. You merely adopted the shortness. I was born in it - Molded by it! I did not know height until I was a [spoiler] relatively[/spoiler] grown man and then it was nothing to me but lofty.

>TFW 5'3" and fucking lanklets wanna steal your well deserved title.

Also come on, guys. I know my people have fucking issues and your misgivings aren't unfounded, however I think you should just take a chill pill.

Speaking of:

I wanna approach bara mode, but I understand it's impossible due to shortness. Is mini-bar-mode an option?