Is mouthwash a meme? Why do I need mouthwash if I brush properly, then brush my tongue...

Is mouthwash a meme? Why do I need mouthwash if I brush properly, then brush my tongue, and then thoroughly rinse and gargle with water?

Other urls found in this thread:

miswakclub.com/toothbrush-tree-benefits/
gutenberg.net.au/ebooks02/0200251h.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its not a meme and your breath smells like shit. Please use it

Welcome to the 1st world enjoy your stay please mouthwash your breath smells like shit especially you smokers out there

I've been using it since childhood.

But I ran out the other day without having a new bottle ready, so I haven't used it for the past couple of days.

My breath seems fine. This is why I'm wondering.

It helps get plaque you miss

>brush properly
>brush my tongue
>thoroughly rinse and gargle with water

Where the fuck is the floss you disgusting piece of shit? I don't even want to think about how disgusting your mouth is.

I don't use mouthwash because it kills 99.9% of bacteria in your mouth including the good bacteria that help protect you as well as begin the digestion process.

My teeth are too tightly packed. The string can't get through.

Why wouldn't swishing and gargling water do that?

Didn't dentists themselves decide flooding was a meme?

>brush teeth
>gargle with salt water
>use waterpik flosser

I also do oil pulling with virgin, cold-pressed coconut oil some days. Feels good, man.

All you really need to do is brush your teeth and occasionally floss. Mouthwash is pretty much a marketing meme and more often then not makes people's breath smell even worse.

>le i dont and can't brush my mouth properly so i gurgle toxic shit in my mouth and chew gum every 5 seconds

You have to brush all over your mouth, even your inner cheeks, gums, underneath the tongue, roof of the mouth and always do your tongue 2-3 times

Mouthwash isn't a substitute for cleanliness.

>makes all these good decisions
>still uses tooth paste and a toothbrush instead of a superior, eco-friendly locally derived brushing stick
just lol

>brushing your tongue
>instead of using a scraper prior to brushing

ISHYGDDTDIDDILYDOO

what the fuck is that knife wound in the middle of the tongue

>paying for that waste of plastic
Don't kek with me user

>putting an endocrine disrupting plastic dildo in your mouth instead of doing it the way God intended
Kill you are self

look up 'geographic tongue'

>Being Pakistani

Guess what idiot, third worlders have better teeth, bone development and hormonal profile on average than we do. We also used to do exactly the same up until we fell for the kike dentistry meme.

first off, don't rinse and gargle with water. Either do it with mouthwash or do not.
Second, you actually do not need. Problem being, most people have bad genetics and their breath smells really bad. Also some people have "anti microorganism bad genetics" if that made any sense.

I use Himalaya neem & pomegranate toothpaste that doesn't have junk like fluoride and sodium lauryl sulfate at least.
What the hell is a brushing stick? I know you posted it but what's the difference and benefit? It honestly looks worse than my soft bristle brush with how dense and coarse it looks. How much do they typically cost? How often do you need to replace it? Enlighten me, user. I want to have awesome teeth for as long as possible.

>i gurgle toxic shit
I was going to call bs on that but I if it USA that might actally be true
>and always do your tongue 2-3 times
the mad man. You just do it properly once each time you eat, 30 min after eating

>Implying the only reason I know isn't because I'm a paki
Top jej

third worlders have better teeth, bone development and hormonal profile
>Listening to mike mew
Absolutely can't be mad at that

How/why do you do this?
Genuinely interested

In addition to avoiding corrosive, possibly toxic chemicals and plastics, and the environmental benefits, there is also this. miswakclub.com/toothbrush-tree-benefits/

>How much do they typically cost
They're free, just look up cleaning twigs and see what kind of trees are present in your region.
>How often do you need to replace it?
They last a fairly long time, you just cut away the old bristle and make a new one every 3-4 days.

It's not just Mike Mew.

Here's a good book on the subject.
gutenberg.net.au/ebooks02/0200251h.html

>39412976
I don't know how maleable those are so just a warning. Check out if they are soft. If they are hard or medium they are harmful

You chew them down into a bristle and soften them with water if needed.

I use birch myself.

Thanks bro, I might actually try to convince my white friends.

Dude, all the more reason to. I have the same problem and the only cavities I ever got are between the teeth where I was too lazy to attempt to floss.

Keep trying and you'll figure it out. If not, see an orthodontist about making some space or something because not flossing = dead teeth.