Restistance

Best way to stop yourself from ruining your diet by eating sweets and crap? I have a really strong craving right now but I don't want to ruin my diet.

Other urls found in this thread:

musclefood.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=_GjEh2ApNZ8&t=29s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Semen.
Salty, Sweet, and Protein.

never change fit.

Always be more gay than the lgbt board.

You can try going "cold Turkey" for 48-72 hours, eat some apples when the craving comes, eat a bit more often with small snacks, like fruit, mûssli or a possibly a yogurt.

>Diet
Youll never make it kid.

Actually incorporate your craving into your diet, otherwise you're gonna end up gorging on whatever it is

So far my days have consisted of 5 meals, two of which are protein shakes. The others are Bran Flakes with a cup of tear and orange juice, noodles with chicken etc for lunch and the same for dinner. They're pretty small portions too. Should I be having more, but smaller meals?

I will get some apples soon though. This is like losing my mind.

How does one do that?

What do you find yourself craving most?

Assume you've went for a simple caloric deficit diet, count the number of calories you have in a day, the number of calories your craving is and make it fit in.

Hell, once a week just go over your limit and just enjoy your craving. A single day is not going to be the end of the world. Just control your intake, don't be that guy that eats two tubs of peanut butter a week.

I would reccomend more meals but smaller, make breakfast and dinner the most important ones of course, but eat a bit at least every 3-5 hours.
between the most important meals is when you go for a small snack.

This. You're missing the opportunity of more good cal intake.

But shit those Swedish fish, tho. I know your pain senpai

I don't even really like it but for some reason I'm craving chocolate. I really want to avoid all sweets, am I aiming too high?

I do pretty much that, 5 small meals a day, with protein shakes.

So more meat and veg? That sort of thing?

I would kill for even one Swedish Fish right now.

Do what I literally did 2 days ago, buy some high protein chocolate shit. I bought 10 brownies and 10 packets of chocolate balls, i'll have no more than one of them a day. They'll fit into my calorie allowance AND they'll help make up my protein requirements.

then one of the most important parts are taken care off, try eating something healthy with some light "sugar" with it, like a banana with some chocolate sauce, something small and slowly work your way down till you don't need it anymore.

planning on going cold turkey myself, too see if that will help me.

Good luck my friend.

Where could I find these healthy chocolates you speak of?

I do have bananas here so I'll buy some diet chocolate tomorrow and have it with banana. That should do the trick I reckon. Good luck to you too.

Sure, if that works for you. Anything to avoid empty calories. HB eggs, peanut butter, veggies. Anything to get you so full, you're not getting cravings.

Dark Chocolate.

Personally I used musclefood.com/ I know there are other places that do similar.

I'm pretty sure you can buy similar products elsewhere though

Drink a litre of water and eat some complex carbs, esp soluble carbs

I'll try filling the gap with healthy stuff for now and if it gets too much I'll have to take a step back and have a little chocolate. Would it be a better idea to get a McDonalds every so often as a treat? I heard that's what Bruce Lee used to do.

>Bran Flakes with a cup of tear
What did he mean by this?

>I'm craving chocolate
Eat some legumes, a handful of nuts or a cup of beans or lentils or whatever

chew some gum, it always helps me. Also if swedish fish are your thing, trident layers has a swedish fish flavor that's pretty good

Sugar free jello cups are 5 calories each. Pomegranate Arctic Freeze is 150 calories a pint. Vanilla, Chocolate, Lemon Cake, and Pistachio Halo Top are 240. Most berries are really low in calories, as is almond or soy milk.

Bran Flakes with a cup of tea. I have been up since 5 running (at 6) and working out, then completed my assignment work and went to a lecture until 6 and then went to martial arts for several hours. I'm absolutely fucked.

Dude totally, you gotta cheat sometimes. Dark chocolate is legit like someone else said. If you gotta bust into the Swedish fish once a week, it's not gonna kill ya. Consistency in your daily normal intake is whats more important. Set principles and follow them.

Is Trident layers a type of chewing gum?

I know but I want to have a Bruce Lee body and I still have a layer of fat over my muscles. It's frustrating as hell.

have a couple sweedish fish now and again, just don't gorge yourself

durianrider says get soem low fat cereal and drump sugar on it and eat wtih water
oh yeah hes 3% bodyfat for 10+ years
youtube.com/watch?v=_GjEh2ApNZ8&t=29s

I think I will give that a go.

there is literally nothing wrong with eating sweets and crap. It will not effect you in any what way unless you gorge like fatty mcbaggins and eat 1000-1500 extra calories every single day.