First for 100kg 2 years

youtube.com/watch?v=UuEr6fheqDI

No Anime Allowed Edition.

talking to a girl who claims that she used to bench 250 pounds

>??????

Ask her how come you can't find her on goodlift.info

must be all that test coming through

>helping backstabbers
ive never met a better person (and i know people working in the un)

my autismo levels are starting to act up, gonna catch some zzs now
nn

How much is that? I see 25 on there..

180kg+ i think, depending on what the collars weigh.

Night night lad

It's 200 kilo

strawpoll.me/11654972

VERY VERY VERY important poll, lads.

>guys
>hey guys
>whats a great way to completely fuck my shoulders and upper back up?
>hows about I puff my chest out and round my back like a retard while benching heavy weights?

200kg

I
What
Don't you know what powerlifting is? It's lifting as much weight as possible in a manner that won't result in injury

t. 1pl8 on SS man

wholecloud.net/video/29a3110930d0b

I'm watching snowden if anyone else wants to watch it

>Start my weighted dips set
>Pass out
>Wake up with this standing over me

Bench gains.
90x10
97.5x10
102.5x10 for a new 10rm

Also trappy a couple months ago I use to ohp without regard for back hyperextension which caused lumbar and thoraic (i think that's how you spell it) pain. And now anytime I ohp with a hyperextended back it causes discomfort. Now I flex glutes and core hard to keep a neutral back. If hyperextension isnt bad then what was my problem?

thanks i got a raise.

i'm not sure I want to open this

I feel like it's going to be weird

nvm it was dope as fuck

Jesus

Is that normal? It's so big it's like half of her body

the FUCK

it's just the angle, bro.

just got grounded. No milk for a week dad said

who else here /deadend/

I switched to sleeping on a blanket on the floor two nights ago, it really helped my back, i don't think i'll ever sleep in a bed again unless i'm with somebody

korean?

>tfw can't fall asleep unless on side

I like sleeping on the floor much better than a bed
Here

Still like a 5 pounds pussy.

My bench has gotten to 80kg for 2, almost back to my rep PR of 80x3 (1rm was 86kg). next week hopefully i'll be back where I was.

Still got 15kg left on my squat to get that back to where it was,

and my deadlift is also only 15kg off where it was

My new program is working well, i am definitely getting stronger, that month i spent not power-lifting really showed me the weaknesses in my training, and Reverse Pyramid Training is a great way to train.

I have decided that leg curls are fucking awful and I will not do them, becasue fuck laying leg curls seriously.

It was me, I'm Australian, but I live in Korea. how the heck did you guess?

that was me until i tried floor sleeping as well.

>, but I live in Korea. how the heck did you guess?
koreans sleep on the floor lol

they sleep in beds mostly, they mostly like their houses to look as western as possible

>tfw have boner
>cat comes to sit right on my lap
>he starts purring

feels weird man

if you don't like this, I have news for you lad...

huh, maybe I should clean my filthy ass floor and buy something to sleep on.

I said from the start that hyperextension during OHP will fuck you up and to be careful, because the bar is creating extending force on your spine.

I didn't say hyperextension doesn't cause injuries, I said hyperextension doesn't cause injuries during squats, deadlifts, and bench press.

And before someone else misrepresents what I'm saying again, I'm not saying you shouldn't have any amount of hyperextension during OHP. It's part of the lift.

However, you have to be careful and make sure not to overdo it (and to keep your abs tight, as they will keep your spine from excessively hyperextending to the point of injury).

thats not what movies taught me

>because the bar is creating extending force on your spine.

but somehow a barbell directly on top of your spine isn't. when you're squatting?

this is how tranny logic works

>but somehow a barbell directly on top of your spine isn't. when you're squatting?

Yes, that's creating flexion force.

are you sure about that?

ffs dude

Did you do the 5x5 with only 70 second rests?

>/deadend/
Iktf
5x10 paused bench at 75kg was pretty damn hard today. Sets of 10 paused are always hard though.

Please just do more volume if you want to progress. How are you still stuck at 80kgx2 bench?

Please explain because it seems illogical and counter intuitive

I'll try to keep it simple, so you understand:

On the OHP the weight is pushing your back into extension, so if you extend your back, you sum those two forces into a super extending force. So basically you hyperextend waaaaay past the safe point.

On the squat and deadlift the weight is pushing your back into flexion, so if you extend your back, your muscles act against the weight of the bar and keep your back from flexing. So basically you can't hyperextend beyond the safe point, and the weight on the bar is actively working against your effort to extend.

Keep in mind flexion of the spine is generally a bad thing and a common cause of injury.

so you're gonna be sleeping on the floor the rest of your life?

So pumped for wednesday. Cant wait for the Lith 4pl8 failure webm as well as easily doing his max for 20 reps. Im PUMPED for wednesday!

ye

OHPing puts your back into extension. The bar is trying to extend your back. Purposefully hyperextending during it works with the weight to snap you backwards.

When you're squatting, the bar wants to round and flex your back forward. Hyperextending your back and pushing yourself backwards goes against the force of the bar

>into a super extending force. So basically you hyperextend waaaaay past the safe point.

that's called hyperflexion

you just cant start making your own definitions because you're an idiot and continuing arguing this

you're fucking wrong, learn the definition of each word you use

Now you're just arguing semantics

lmao

No, it's called hyperextension.

I used simple terms so you can understand it.

>Haack posted it
instagram.com/p/BM0SN0TjhAX/

Guys...

Thoughts on leaving exams early? I just had a 3 hour one and left 1.5-2 hours in because I was finished. Checked all my working and shit and left because I had nothing else to do. I could tell I was getting judgemental looks though. What does plg think about this?

Oh gawd this is great

Hey WL, ofc I remember :) It's been a while uh?

It's fine. Usually people think you bombed it though. I know that's what everyone thought when the two guys left before me, and myself, left with 15+ minutes left in my calc exam today.

i'm not a fucking nerd so i leave an exam when im finished with it

he is among us

Why do you even ask this? If you finished the exam and you're confident that more time wouldn't help, why would you stay any longer? You're making me think you're more autismo every day.

shut up fatlex we bully lith for his deadlift not his social skills

>lads
youtu.be/IdPtplnS-eM

you guys might not remember, but you're not allowed to leave exams in high school. He has to wait until the teacher dismisses him

wisconsin? I thought madtown was in ohio

lol ok sean ill give it to you that one was pretty funny

>fat

u wot m8?

10/10

>madtown
>madison

weve seen the selfies we know what you look like

>madtown
>madison
oh I guess I'm a dumbass. I thought you, chadlex, and haack all lived in ohio for some reason. Did you and/or chadlex go to ohio state? Is that where I got that from?

>tfw your memes gets shared

14%ish bf isn't fat. I definitely could lose 10 lbs or so though. I will after I get up to 195.

Yeah, I got my master's at ohio state.

nn guys

>14%

hit 200 bb you know you want to

sleep well laddo

(200)

Have you even hit 1/2/3/4 yet?

This is plg, you delete that "1" IMMEDIATELY

Post that picture /plg/. You know which one I'm talking about.

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

>This is plg
you dumb motherfucker
Who squats 2pl8 and benches 3?
It would be 3/2/4 dickhead

what great progress he's made

Thanks, I've been looking for that one, it's been lost in the thousands of pictures I've saved from plg on my phone kek.

>squatting 3pl8
>benching 2pl8
>deadlifting 4pl8

Almost ok for a bitch

It's the standard first milestone goals.
Did you also know that grass is green?
No shit it's almost ok you dumb motherfucker

extremely butifel, 11/10 would bang

>So basically you can't hyperextend beyond the safe point

Ok Dino

that guy who does a 1rm on leg press

2,000lbs

>that guy that brags about his leg press

One absolutely can hyper-extend their lumbar spine on a squat, and you're an imbecile if you think otherwise.

>hyper-flexion

It can't be hyper-flexion, you idiot, because in this scenario the lumbar spine is extending. Thus, hyper-extension. Hyper-flexion (also known as CrossFit Spine) is that significantly rounded lower back, such that the anterior of the lumbar spine is concave and the posterior is convex.

>That guy who does leg press

>One absolutely can hyper-extend their lumbar spine on a squat, and you're an imbecile if you think otherwise.

Thanks for calling me an imbecile because you misunderstood something that was written clearly.

I know one can hyperextend their spine during the squat. I've been saying this from the start.

What I said is that you can't hyperextend beyond the "safe point".

You are here

>the "safe point".
what did he mean by this?

>tfw 4/2.5/5

i'll honestly squat 5 by the time i bench 3