Give me one reason to hold

Other urls found in this thread:

cybcsec.com/
sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So you end up killing yourself

Sure here's a reason:
Don't.

cause nothing is moving right now we have to wait for these btc forks to clear out.

No, ended up staying at a friend's house. Have a psych apt on Friday.

there's no reason to hold unless you have a master node. in which case, you have enough for early retirement some time in 2018

I have 5

I have only 500 ODN, are you really suggesting I sell now?

i doubt it. if you did, you would know the reasons to hold

because you'll be a meme if you don't. Selling low guarantees your loss. Just sell on the next rise where you break even if you don't believe in the coin

Dont hold, Sell asap

sell it. Like now.

You can doubt whatever you want friend

How? Not even 2btc of buy volume on hitbtc. If I sold 1/5th of my stack, the price would drop to 100 sat

always sell your coins low because they havent mooned in the 2 weeks you've been holding them

stop looking for validation and go dump your 50k ODN then.

You sound defensive

>should have sold at 20k but didn't
>should have sold at 10k but didn't
>should have sold at 7.5k but didn't
>should sell now at 5k but won't
>should sell tomorrow at 2.5k but won't
>you'll hold your bags forever

I don't have one. I sold mine at around 10k at loss despite claiming my >2x when it was at ATH. Shoveled what I got for my ODN into ETP which has become my most profitable investment yet. Still time to get in on ETP user just dump that ODN shit.

and you sound like a LARPer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>bought high
>sold low
>bought high
>????

truly fidgets my spinners

I bought ETP low and have made 3x on it so far you retard. Learn how to read.

Ok buddy. You don't have to be in my thread if you don't like my "roleplaying" you know.

your thread is pointless. sell your 500 ODN if you don't believe in the coin.

Do it anyway, sell. Just get it off your hands as quickly as possible. Even if it goes to 1 sat...just sell and thank me later.

I suppose I'll be taking my ODN to the grave...

reminder that op doesnt hold ODN and fuds the coin for 0.1 eth per week which equals a monthly salary in poo in loo land

post screens of your wallet OP

Serious question : are you autistic?

This is what I'm worried about... Is this project even going anywhere?

This. Sell all your ODN asap. Really the time to panic is long gone, no one cares about ODN. Your investment is doomed. Sell now.

It's going nowhere. Sell now.

Sell it now

ODN will be 25 bucks in 2019, you will be able to afford this fucking hot girl

Stake it faggot. Don't listen to these bizjeets. Be patient, window shop your italian car.

Nope guys, not listening. I'll hold until I make a profit, even if that means holding longer than my human body can survive

Currently getting a stake every 12ish hour estimate. However I haven't received one in three days

This

imagine if you could be staking a coin with actual upward potential

Define upward potential

What are other great steaks?

Obsidian.

DYOR

its a privacy coin with a working messenger inside the wallet and smart contracts. look at other privacy coins and their market caps. this has 200k mcap.

x50 x100 x1000 is my definition of upward potential.

Any requirements for a master node?

no masternodes and none planned as far as i can tell.

everyone stakes. POS v3

4btc volume and only 1 exchange is troubling.. Ill look into it, but you genuinely believe in it?

that bitch looks gross and is probs a starfish

dude if it was obvious everyone and their mother would be in on this.

That's true but the circulating supply is a very small fraction of the total supply. That doesn't worry you?

Because the price swings are a joke only a fraction is being traded by kids here who got late with allowance money. All ICO buyers that were going to flip did so hence the volume spike upon initial listing.

Anime Chan declared this a medium to long hold during ICO. You knew what you were getting into no? The FUD was announced. And a timer was set. Or are you newfag?

Now the real reason to hodl this gem like there's no other waifu for you is you managed to invest before the messenger is even released. And you get the stupid money flow in and then the fomo and then some more free money pouring into your precious little master node.

Oh did you realise it's not even just about the messenger? It's a whole platform to build other apps on to. And something pink on a beach told me the messenger isn't the only thing coming...

Last time I'm spelling this out for you: this is ahead of it's time. Learn to comprehend or BTFO.

there will be a burn. ~150m is being discussed.

Well shit. Ill do research tonight. One last quick question on it; what's the stake reward estimate roi?

8%

cybcsec.com/

Yes I am a newfag. I bought 30k at the ico when i saw it wouldn't sell out and another 23k at around 14k sats. The fud has been getting to me.

The burning might even be integrated into the chatbot. Because why the fuck not? It's got a team that can actually develop things and adapt on the go. Try that for your shitcoins next time. Also block explorer is being worked on and constant updates are posted in the slack between the FUD spam.

b- b but muh burn FUD?!
b- b but muh explorer conspiracy?

>50k+

damn, you're fucking golden. 5k here, which is a lot for me.

the community got burnt so bad they dont need a coinburn anymore

i know anime-chan recommended it as a long term hold, and people had plans to fud the shit out of it, but i never read anything about a timer

Because you'd rather be a cuck than a yuck.

I really doubt that odn will go to $1 any time soon

You arrogant insensitive fuck Blackstone raped my daughter.

then dump

Are you still here? Lol holy shit

Blackstone is a big reason I'm considering dumping (which would crash the price). I'm strongly unconvinced he has the maturity and professionalism of takes to run a successful project.

We need to get law enforcement involved.

do it, currynigger. dump at least 25k, right now, to cut your losses.
but you won't, pajeet.

I don't make my financial decisions based on dares, you simpleton.

You are absolutely right. Blackstone is really immature. sell now. Get out.

And the irreverence he's fostered in the community (exhibit A quoted) doesn't seem healthy either, long term.

Create a discord. I'm filing an SEC complaint tonight.

Yes. Sell.

how insensitive. everyone should just sell and get out

No, too many people lost too much money in ODN. At this point we need to protect our own. If we file now authorities will be able to build a better paper trail on what happened.

On what basis

I guess this thread got linked in their slack or something

Based on the information gathered in the last few days:
- Insider trading
- Accounting fraud
- False or misleading investment information

Just sell instead

No, this is best settled properly to prevent developers from feeling like they can walk over us.

shut the fuck up and sell, retard

nobody gives a shit

>Getting SEC involved in crypto

fuck off cuck and trade stocks then

>Involving the government in on an anonymous privacy coin

spotted the shill, kys

They will care soon enough.

t. Blackstone

>t. government shill

Why do you government sock puppets make it so obvious?

How do i make a report?

call 911

too bad they're germany based, jamal

Desperately shitposting just makes the project look worse

We can not allow you and your team to continue misguiding investors based on false information provided to the community. Several red flags have already been noted over the last few days by users who remain active in the Obsidian collaboration space.

The important result is documentation of these events to build a historical context of investment fraud. Most individuals who violate SEC regulation have a past history and are likely to commit future offenses.

We can get 0.1 ETH for fudding threads? Where can I sign up to that? I'm here all day, every day anyway.

Fill out the electronic form on the SEC's website:
sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html

Before submitting the completed form please read through the privacy act notice to understand your full rights. There are additional hyperlinks to complaint protocol as to the expectations and response time.

I have 40k odn and im losing confidence like you op

this is truly the most aggressive FUD campaign i've ever saw.

Just finished reading the thread. FUD in here is fucking phenomenal. Well done guys, now excuse me while I buy OP's bags.

- Insider trading - there's no proof of this at all. There's no volume for it to even happen.
- Accounting fraud - what? There's no accounting yet, how can there be accounting fraud.
- False or misleading investment information - explain please

I see what you did there

The United States is the leading source of non-EU inward investment to Germany. As the largest European market they have made their laws quite transparent on how foreign investment is treated in their state. Foreign and domestic investors are are treated with equal rights in regard to investment incentives and protection of real and intellectual property.

The European Securities Commsion and Committee of European Securities Regulators work closely with the Securities and Exchange Commission in the United States. If the violation reported to the SEC is also deemed to be in violation of investors rights in Germany the case will be cross examined and prosecuted.

These cases are not open and shut. Usually they are drawn out for years as information is gathered from investors. All of this data has to be compiled and verified to see if a violation took place.

Thank you, I'll be filing one immediately. I'm sure if they've done nothing wrong then the investigation won't find anything.

Nice just bought 100k complaints. We seriously went from MINISTER YOU SATOSHI to get the SEC because you bought an ATH or got in a slack arguement being a little baby?

Let it rain FUD. Let it rain FUD like it has never rained before. We will get all the bags and they will beg us for them after.

Who? Who will get an the bags? Not you. There's only 5 btc worth of buy orders. No one is picking up bags.

They are based in germany, so good luck dumbass

Please refer to

Kek and yet there has been a 24hr volume of 10 - 250 btc?

W- w WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?!

How many buy orders are there right now? How many are yours?

You aren't picking up any bags. Larper.