Best ass routines

Guys I want an ass like those beautiful high test brazillian women. I do my squats deep and I do my leg curls and leg extensions. Squats I do 7 sets of 5 at 2.5-3 plate but on the last set I do one plate and keep squating until I can't stand back up and have to drop it on the rack. Then I do birthing machines(adduction and abduction) what else should I be doing to get that bubble ass?

have you tried kys 3xF ?

Mind posting your ass? No homo.

I just want a nice ass so all the boys will check me out. And make my girl friends jealous

bodies like OP image and Abby Pollock are perfection. milky-white skin with huge legs and asses are amazing, jesus. That Abby video where her panties are super lose and it drops down to just above her clit and you can see the slight shadow... HNNNNG...

Do you do that silly horse-kick machine? maybe that would hit the adductor longus and your psoas major.

No I'll start doing that too. What should my rep ranges be? And sets?
I know I'll never be perfection but I want to at least be close

>7x5 for 3 plate as a girl
Something doesn't seem quite right

I mean Abby with this body, not ripped skinny version.

I've never used it before, just seen it used. You should do a total of 4 sets, 2x10 then 2x7->fail. Start with 1 plate and adjust for comfort.

Try changing your rep ranges. You have decent strength. I noticed my ass got bigger when I changed from 5x5 to 4x12. I definitely felt the soreness afterwards and consciously tried to engage my glues. Although I'm pretty weak and I was doing ATG front squats.

Dropped this bitch hard after seeing a few of her vids on youtube.

Op is a dude. Seems pretty obvious.

Also you should be doing bb hip thrusts and bb glute bridges if you want a bigger ass. In that order they are the far and away best ass exercises you can do. Also a really good hamstring exercise.

Jesus, you're fucking right her voice...

The childish voice makes it hotter.

name of this girl?

That Thicc bitch's voice is a cute as a kitten trying to snuggle in an oversized fuzzy slipper.

her lisp is a fucking boner killer. I noticed this is a common thing among red heads.

I don't mind her voice. She just seems vapid as fuck and her style of vlogging is excruciating to watch.

Ride a fixed gear and do hill repeats mixed with sprint intervals.

Agreed

Deadlifts seem to help ass grow more than squats. Do you deadlift?

Last girl I fucked had a body like this.