Do you front squat, high bar squat, or low bar squat nigga

Do you front squat, high bar squat, or low bar squat nigga
answer quick and why

no
no
no
i squat

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

High bar because I haven't properly learned the front rack position, why does it matter? Feeling insecure?

yep

Zercher
For some reason i cant ever get the back squat right and end up in looong cycles of injury and deloading. My zercher form is solid tho. I dont really lift for numbers anyway, its about bjj strength and health so i feel better

I front squat for muh quads(3x3,102.5 @ 80BW) and I lowbar squat for dat dere posterior chain(3x5, 132.5).

I tried front squatting and gave myself a very serious vastus medialis injury because I'm lanky and can't get back far enough.
I used to low bar squat until I got what I think was a repetitive strain injury on some back muscle getting crimped between the bar and the loop in your shoulder bones.

So I high bar squat. Honestly feels more like a back and ab exercise than a leg one.

>So I high bar squat. Honestly feels more like a back and ab exercise than a leg one.

I fixed that by imagining I was pushing away the floor instead of moving a weight up and down. Fixed the slack in my quads and hamstrings right up.

low bar because more posterior chain activation. DYEL tho so nothing too heavy.

Front squat and high bar
High bar is more comfortable for me
I front squat on my active recovery day because it doesn't leave me sore and I enjoy them. Also have a bit of an interest in oly lifts

front squat and high bar squat. I need both for olympic lifts, and low bar feels really unnatural for me

High bar

I can squat about 10% more low bar but it fucks up my shoulders and causes my lower back to round.

lowbar. why? feels natural to me. no upper back pain, no lower back pain. coming in and out the hole is easy for me. no homo.

high bar and front squats.

for posterior chain i also do SLDLs and RDLs. my hammies and glutes get pretty sore from doing conventional DLs as well, but i feel like i should start doing glute bridges / hip thrusts to a juicier butt.

LB squat because I'm doing Starting Strength

low bar squat because rip's instructions are unmatched. no other squat style has been explained in such excruiating detail in both books and videos. this means I can perfect it without a coach, and if I ever have form issues I can read about it in the book or post videos on his board to get feedback from coaches trained specifically in that style.

all of the above is much more important than whether a squat uses a little bit more quad or a little bit more hamstrings.

>not doing all 3

DYEL?

HIGH BAR AND FRONT BECAUSE

>high bar
>front rack
Am I being b8ed? It's hard to tell nowaday

front squat cuz I got headaches from back squatting (probably cuz I didnt breath properly, but couldnt be bothered to switch back)

I front squat 100kg x 5 at 71.4kg bodyweight. Guess u just got stumped kid. NOTHING PERSONNELL

All three [spoiler]at the same time[/spoiler]

bar placement

i alternate between front and low bar

I front squat 120kg x 5 reps for 5 sets at 62 kg bodyweight faggot

>implying i squat

kek anyone who squats is a dumbass welcome to snap city omg haha also deadlifts are actually retarded and if u do them ur probably retarded too with autism

I alternate between 5x5 intensity squats and 5x12 volume front squats

zercher, for them core gains and pick twinks up and fuck them gains

I put it on my back and sit down. I do use Hip Drahve™ to get up, but I feel it in my quads most

Pff I front-squat 140kg for 6 at 50kg bodyweight at 195cm.

Hip width stance low bar, because this is the only position I can make sufficient use of my bottom stretch reflex and hip drive at once, allowing me to lift more weight.

>50kg
LONDON

Getting Zercher form down should be much harder, since the arms are involved and that adds another complexity factor. The thing with Zerchers is that the ROM is limited by your knees, so there's probably something very wrong with what you're doing at the bottom.

>high bar
I am not a pleb
I feel like Liu when I high bar lmao1pl8
feels more comfortable
less back stress

I have a surprise for you :3