Daily reminder you're a literal bitch ass pussy if you dont squat. Exceptions are people who actually have knee...

Daily reminder you're a literal bitch ass pussy if you dont squat. Exceptions are people who actually have knee, back and hip injuries obviously.

Get in the gym and squat, you big fucking whimp.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6wKDOTSDlS8
youtube.com/watch?v=SYJy_bsCJqo
youtu.be/DDRURiy7Zx0?t=169
youtu.be/XISJxsccN1E?t=375
youtube.com/watch?v=8VXOMd3wP5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i only lift to look good and have sex with sluts

i look great and have sex with sluts without squatting. i will continue to not squat

>implying you need to lift to get sluts

lmao

i didn't imply that. it makes it a hell of a lot easier though, now that you've mentioned it

If you don't squat you don't belong in the gym. Period.

I have knee problems after my knee surgery and I still squat.

>tfw genetic knee issues that don't allow me to squat

Loved the short time I actually could enjoy squatting.
Right now I'm super happy that I get to deadlift without issues as long as I stretch enough.

>tfw scoliosis

If there is a suicide grip bench equivalent to squats it's the only way I've ever known

>Dorian Yates is a pussy.

Okay big guy.

Last time i did squats my hips were in pain for like 2 days. My artharitus actin up.. leg press for me squatfags

how do I increase ankle mobility so I can break parallel with my squats

i am new to the gym and i freaking love squatting.
i squat 60kg easily, more than what i am comfortable deadlifting and i am adding weight every time, aiming for my current physical limit.

why would any sane one ever not squat?
quads and ass are the most aesthetical part of man and what everyone, men and women, is looking for in a stud.

just ask " how much do you think a good ass and muscular legs are important in a man?" to your >female friends

If you dont have a gf you dont belong in this world. Period.

>t. dyel

for some reason the leg press machine hurts my back while squatting doesn't. i only do leg press with lighter weights for high reps as an accessory.

>mfw

>mfw I can squat just fine but because of lower back problems I can't deadlift

>tfw just wanted to do a normal squat
Sat do now?

Geez, how did that happen?

how does that even make sense

I broke my spine as a teen and I still squat. There ain#t no excuse.

I've stayed away from squats for a while because apparently my transversus isn't functioning properly. But I'm working on that.

I started going to the gym after breaking my hip (among other damage) in a car crash, going to hit 1/2/3/4 before the end of the year.
Took me more than two years but happy with that

One day I'll squat again... Ruptured disk :'(

Alright so I went to the gym yesterday morning and all the squat racks were in use. I had to get going so I could make it to class, so I used the Smith machine for the first time in ages. Now my quads and glutes feel way more worked than when I use the barbell.

Da fuck is this? Like is my barbell squat form just really shitty, or is the whole not using the Smith machine thing just a meme?

>doing dangerous exercises
Yeah, no.

Since most of you are ugly human waste, go do squats to have an ugly body too lmao

>new, different stimulus produces DOM response

who would've thought

Nature.
Leg was two inches shorter.
Went to high too soon.
Slip.
Snap.
Tucked for life.
At least they managed to even it out with my other leg.
Now days I have immense knee pain after just walking to the shops.
Have to take meds to go to sleep.

you are letting your lumbar hyperextend

I've watched countless youtube torturials, I've tried stretching, I've tried weights under my heels, I've tried doing it to a box, I've had a PT and a power lifter help me and my back still fucking rounds. It's like nature doesnt want my body to be able to squat. Wat do?

Duck walks. Stretching.
This is a good plan until you meet a goal gf who lifts and she finds out you don't Squat lol

My lower back round a bit in the pocket, it's not the end of the world.

and retard can do squats but only the ones who have a chance of making it do front squats aswell

my knees always make a knack sound when i squad.
should i be worried?
[spoiler]inb4 knee cancer[/spoiler]

Right knee clicks slightly every time I squat, and also sometimes when I leg press. Only squatting 80kg and it happens, after I warmup with the bar for two sets of 10, and 60kg for a set of five. Also I have been stretching. What could it be?

I squat and I'm still a bitch ass pussy

hey guys I have a question, how the hell can I squat ATG and pause if I'm only 5 months into weight lifting? How am I so flexible? genetics?
here's a vid of my squats:
youtube.com/watch?v=6wKDOTSDlS8

the weight is just under lmao 2plate, sorry for the memes I found out how to chroma key so I had a little fun.

Because you have zero muscle.

I used to love squats, but I got a very bad illness that took almost two years to fully recover from, and now they are hard as fuck. I used to knock out 3 pl8 with ease and squat 3X a week, but now eve 115 lbs is a fucking struggle. I get super out of breath, I'm not nearly as flexible so I really have to strain to keep proper form, and I don't even know if I have fucking ab muscles anymore because I can't activate them on the squat anymore. I don't know what happened, but I am bummed that I lost the squatting bug. I liked having thicc legs.

Does it ever get easier? It wasn't anywhere near this hard when I first started out squatting, and I was only repping 85 lbs back then.

Same.

What was the illness user? tell us more.
But yeah, if you can just try to eat more caloric dense food aka just gain weight, and try to stretch every single day.

I squatted 130kg for the first time today, felt good.

For what it's worth your orgasms get better if you squat and deadlift, so there's also that.

Try different stances until you don't round. I round if my feet get too wide and flare too much. If I have toes straight forward and hip width feet then I stay neutral throughout. It's just down to the way you're built breh

Probably because you have lumbar flexion/posterior pelvic tilt on a leg press machine

Nothing, it's just like your knuckles cracking. Everybody in my family has clicky joints and my dad just ran a marathon with no pain and my sister does oly lifting with no issue. The only problem I've ran into is people freaking out at your knee clicking during a squat

Clarence Kennedy/10 squats

I have a knee injury atm. Wanna squat and diddly so fucking bad.

Bro

5 months isn't a very impressive timeline for atg squats user, honestly I'd be worried if someone couldn't squat deep after 5 months

I've been doing ATG since the beginning, people keep asking me "whoa brah how do you go so deep" and I always reply with "I have no clue"

I stretch 4-5 times a week, but before that I never stretched my legs, very rarely.

That sad af bruv. I poured out a lil sipp from my drank to honour you.

buy some oly shoes poor fag eninem looking ass boy

Stretching routine?

I've tried a few but haven't seen any large flexibility increases.

would also like to know you're routine

I never squat. You mad faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=SYJy_bsCJqo

youtu.be/DDRURiy7Zx0?t=169

youtu.be/XISJxsccN1E?t=375
(This one is fucking GOAT, I do it every single workout while stretching, just don't put it straight on your knees or you'll feel sore)

youtube.com/watch?v=8VXOMd3wP5I

And now all the upper body stretches from this one and plus a few others I've learned IRL.

>youtu.be/XISJxsccN1E?t=375
for this link, just go to 6:15, that's what i meant.

My back is fucked rn and I never thought I'd say it but I miss squatting so much. Start PT soon though...

w-what happened user?

This, x100.
I squat like once every two weeks and have incredibly aesthetic legs.

But you can't squat tho

I can. I squat 225 atg 3x8. Plenty good enough, not doing it all the time gives me days to hit other body parts.

Try not going as low, and don't let your knees fall foward too much.
Most people go too low because they think it's necessary, but it's not. Hip crease just below top of the kneecap, no lower.

Is that high or low bar?

Going deep is actually easier because you get some bounce out of the bottom.

I never understood how people could stand to not go low.

Well I pause so I don't get that bounce.

And from what I know, a just-below parallel squat is easier than a dive-bomb atg one.

Not for me. It's actually harder to stop at parallel than go atg imo.

Low-bar, just-parallel squats make my knees hurt like a motherfucker

got a little carried away with the memes there didn't we

>tfw literally cannot keep my back up straight for front squats
kill me please

Daily reminder that you shouldn't squat

Rofl. Let's see a pic of your legs. I guarantee they look like twigs.

Let's see a pic of yours, twink.

delete this post

>take a swing, bro
>c'mon, you want to start some shit, bro?
>let's take this outside, bro
>bring it on, bro
>ill fight you, bro
>c'mon just take a swing, bro
>bring it on, bro
>I dare you to take a swing, bro
>take a swing, bro
>bring it on, bro
>ill fight you, bro
>bring it on, bro
>take a swing, bro
>bring it on, bro
>ill fight you, bro
>bring it on, bro

>... you first, bro

fagets

There you go you skinny retard. Now let me see ur 225 3x8 legs.