Honestly, women are vapid whores. All of them. Don't even bother Veeky Forums, I'm serious. It's not worth it...

Honestly, women are vapid whores. All of them. Don't even bother Veeky Forums, I'm serious. It's not worth it. Save your money. Save your time. Enjoy your fucking life.

Your years from 18 to 30 are your highlights of your life, but they aren't the end. Do shit with the time you got. Weightlift and get in prime shape, do crazy shit like skydiving or mountain climbing or snowboarding (I'm Floridian so that is crazy for me heh). Go learn to play a bunch of instruments, go volunteer for something, go dedicate yourself to college and get a Doctorate. Do something new. Enjoy your fucking youth and stop worrying about women or getting laid or whatever.

Women don't care about your achievements. They don't care about your dedication. They don't care about your hard work. All they care about is the end game. All they care about is your game, your money, and what you can provide that others can't. I'm not saying to not fuck bitches. Go get hammered and fuck whores all day. Sex is amazing, don't get me wrong. But stop stressing over a GF. What you need to understand is that you're 30's is your time to settle down.

Look at the Hodgetwins. They are over 40 years old and started lifting seriously for the first time in almost two decades five years ago. They look like they're in their mid 20's. You aren't going to be looking old anytime soon. Enjoy your youth, fuck bitches, and do shit that you won't be able to when you're older. And when you hit your mid 30's and shit? Yeah, go bodybuild and get even swoller than ever before. Go find some whore looking to settle down and take her and further your gene seed and raise a baller as fuck kid. I recommend having a kid when you're in your mid 30's, just one or two. But get them all out before you hit your 40's. Because you want them out of you even think about retiring.

Haha virgin detected

What was her name, OP.

This. Sex is overrated. Never put a women on no. 1 I am busy with achieving my goals, females will follow, or not. It's ok

I fucked up big time today Veeky Forums
>go to the gym
>doing my usual exercises
>skinny, blonde guy come towards me
>guy ask me check him while he's bench pressing
>"sure, why not"
>he checks me I check him
>nothing unusual going on
>asks if I will take a sauna when I'm done
>"yes"
>"see you there then"
>didn't think much of it and proceeded with my schedule
>finally done
>go into sauna
>skinny guy is there
>just say hey and he says hey back
>3 min in
>"eye, check this out"
>the skinny fag shows me his penis
>it's a fucking monster
>"what do you think?"
>literally answers webm related

>hit 31
>start dating women around your age
>dating pool is girls with BPD, former riders of the cock carasal, chubbier, every girl has taken over 30 dicks and now wants you to provide for her

Focus on yourself, but don't ignore women. Once you can't date girls in the 18-24 range you get the rejects. you.

Tell us what happened OP and more about her please

You're absolutely right in focusing on living your life, OP, but everyone who reads your post should also remember that good, happy companionship isn't an unattainable thing. If someone comes along who makes your life better when you're in your 20s, treasure them, but don't let them rule your life. Let them be a valuable part of it.

Don't go searching too hard for them, either. Let them come to you.

Great post.

why do women say yes when you ask them out, but ignore you after that?

It hurts.

Because women are aspie as fuck.
They like the attention and will agree to get more of it but once they realize it involves some work on their end they panic and bail.

because they are passive aggressive af. Out of sight, out mind is how they treat shit like this, fucking annoying.

Like I have no problems when a girls just says no, but it feels like I'm being toyed with when they say yes with no intention of following through. It's cruel to play with a man's heart, especially when they lead you on past just saying yes.

Breh, Im 41. I am fit, speak two languages fluently, can play 3 instruments, can program in a bunch of languages and getting 6 figures. Can skate, surf, snowboard, windsurf, wakeboard... How do you think I got this?

its because they are scared of dealing with some crazy guy who might yell at them.
being passive aggressive is the safest way they don't have to deal with the backlash

I kinda figured, but it still sucks

Honestly /fitbros at age 21 I was a 6'1" 320lbs black metal shitfag. I wasnt a virgin, but I didnt have a gf and really wanted one.
I had enough, I hated not wanting to be in pictures, I hated pretending like I was an asshole when I really just felt sorry for myself. I hated that I was always considered a friend to girls I liked. But I totally understood it. Sexual attraction has to be there. This one girl got my attention

>Be me, step into the gym at a 24 hour fitness and sign up not knowing a god damn thing.
>Trainer signed me up, gave me some small advise and suggested I start lifting heavy shit.. bring some headphones and water and cut out alcohol.
>No more booze, no more chinese buffest and I lost some friends because I never went, I just went to the gym
>First week, I had never hurt so bad. I knew I wasnt doing shit right and I wasnt as strong as everyone else but I wanted to impress.
> Start buying fat burners, pre work outs, bcaas, protein, vitamins, test boosters and additional shit. At one point I was swallowing a pill at least every 2 hours.. but I didnt give a fuck. One year later, 230lbs, 12% bodyfat and interviewing for border patrol.
>The girl I liked, I dont care much for anymore because I knew I was better, I was confident, I was sculpted, I was motivated and I didnt let anyone get in my way.
>She fell in love with me, she made the first moves, she made the first eye contact, she called me first and I fell for it because I was still emotionally weak and had a low self esteem.
>One year later she breaks my heart, I step back on the scale... 270lbs. What...the fuck happened. I stopped caring, I stopped loving myself; I felt like I lost my soul.
>Next week I was eating right again and going to the gym blaring Behemoth in my ears. It was the only place I was allowed to be angry and filled with hate. It was the only place I could bury my feelings.

More?

>speak two languages fluently
Is this supposed to be impressive?

He's Anglo.

Began fucking men and made a YouTube fitness channel? Cmon scoobs.

Only english as first language faggots believe that speaking another language fluently is impressive. I know multiple people that spoke 3 or more before the turned 20

YES PLS