Can I release a manga if Im poor at drawing, but the story is 10/10?

Can I release a manga if Im poor at drawing, but the story is 10/10?

I already try to made a chapter, the drawing is horrendous, but I am a master story teller

Hire a weeb to make the drawings for you.

Look for some talented artist that can draw and which style fits. Then you just have to write. That's how it usually works.

Yeah, look at one punch man.

that sounds very expensive

*the webcomic, see pic related.

I have the same problem, except I'm not trying to produce a manga

Post the chapter?

also mob psycho

just write a book u dummy

>but I am a master story teller
No, you arent.

Also, most chances are you just have an idea, not even a full script. Ideas arent worth shit in real life. There are a shit ton of idea guys.

its really bad

Where do I go to upload several pages of comic? is there a site?

imgur

who is this cute girl?

tsuruko

ok... it is uploading

thats a boy, isnt it?

it didnt upload. its simply too tremendous for imgur

>thats a boy, isnt it?
t. can't see a women when its in front of his face

>The story is 10/10

OH! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH! user STOP! You don't need good graphics or a good story to make money on a comic! You just need to insert proper amounts of Autism bait, and then you can sell merchandise to all of the autists you attract! Pic related. Proven business model!

Well, fuck. How big are those images?

I'll do it for free user. I'm not very good though

fuck it, here it goes.

Needs more Loomis.

interesting

page 1

Drawing looks great, user.

page 2

thanks, I consider the rest of the thing to be abysmal compared to the cover though

this gon be good

Lol gimme ur btc address I wanna see buy it already.

page 3

Yeah, you need an artist bra.

LMAO

page 4

you need to learn how to format.
Also it's hard to understand urgency if everything is caps.

Oh my god

Lmao, keep going.

p-page 5

damn that bottom strip is very pokemon mystery dungeonesque
very nostalgic

This is why I come to Veeky Forums

I would like to preorder the first print special edition signed by the mangaka delivered sealed please.

AAAAA NOOO

page 6

>This is shadow man

Page 7, last page coming next

>hek hek hek

The end

Im shutting off my computer now

THOSE FUCKING TOE NAILS

what the fuck ratsu chan is a RAT
WHO COULDVE SEEN THAT COMING

Is that symbolism for a vagine

this. Mind = blown.

HOW MUCH OP? I"M FUCKING READY!

Where did op go?
Where's the rest?

you're awesome OP!

When is chapter 2 coming out op?

this wont cut as a first chapter....make it longer...try to make a normal 20page like in other weekly mangas

Requesting rule 34

Looks like the end of the true ending sequence of Madoka.

You would share the profits.

This. I wouldn't know where since I dont have autism, but sure theres all kindsa faggy boards out there for creative types into maga/anime. Put up requests saying roughly what it is about/what kinds of things the artists would be willing to expect to draw. Negotiate any profit (lulz) sharing depending on their chops. If you nab someone with a fanbase might make sense to offer them more since they will be a draw for potential customers.

Posting in epic thread

This is the best thread

Dude I expected to make fun of this but I'm honestly hooked and mad about it. Keep going

Best thread, OP pls deliver ratsu chan ch2

learn how to draw it doesn't take that long, i went from basically having zero talent, only able to draw stick figures, to being fairly competent in about 3 months and I kind of half-assed it. There some general principles about shapes and shading and whatnot you can learn pretty quick from a few books and/or videos combined with a bit of practice.

Or hire people on like Fiver type sites. Lots of people out there with mediocre talent willing to work for very cheap. I wouldn't negotiate any sort of "profit sharing" like some people here are advocating. Just pay some dude like $50-100 and you can get most of your art done to a reasonable standard I think.

IM HOOKED OP GIMME MORE RATSUCHAN INB4 RULE 34

Hikaru no Go and Death Note are teamwork where the artist and the person who provide the story are two different persons. The profit sharing is 50:50. The guy who created the story for Death Note earn about $7.5 million (USD) from royalties for the manga.

Contact Shueisha if your story is great they will assign a good mangaka and give you 50:50 profit sharing.

any specific sites/resources you can suggest? Thanks much.

Can I release a manga if I'm good at drawing, but my story is 0/10?
I already try to made a chapter, the plot is horrendous, but I'm a master artisan.

fuck i forgot my image

Wot

I'll give you 10btc to publish this masterpiece

hey op. i know you won't see it or care, but here's the honest, harsh truth:

i see no indication here that you're a master storyteller. even if you do have a compelling story, you're going to want to think more carefully about how to portray atmosphere and timing with your paneling. if you haven't already, really study the works of guys like tezuka, yuusei and ONE to really get an idea how to present a story in a "manga style". watch what they're doing and really try to figure out why they make the decisions they do

i'm not here to shit on you, though. on the contrary, i like Ratsu-chan, and most of all i admire your courage in posting your work here. you seem like a really cool person, and i'd love to get a drink with you and talk shit about anime

you don't give us much there, but i do smell some fundamentals shit's kay-way regardless. i'm also about the inkmo/hownottodrawmanga shittin' by trees. if you're not confident in your writing and want to work with a total asshole toss out a throwaway email and we can work something out. i'm not a great writer, and i'm certainly not a great artist, but i have a few stupid ideas and an idea of how to pace and plan comics

either way, keep it up, you're killer

fuck off with this weak FUD