Coworkers miring me during break

>coworkers miring me during break
>"Damn look at those biceps, go easy on those roids pal"
>"I bet he gets lots of pussy, right user?"
>h-haha yeah
>am actually a kissless virgin

Work on your social skills.
Beta nerds only have social skills, so when they see a nice physique they imagine them with it. Physique + Social skills.

It's hard for them to imagine a good looking man not being able to talk to a female.

>I bet he gets lots of pussy
Dunno why this misconception is so strong among normies
I mean, do they not see what types of guys girls actaully choose?
Sure, media tells people girls like muscular guys but in reality they couldnt care less

that picture is great

I think you're projecting a bit there.

How so?
In my social circle the better looking fit guys are single while the worse looking out of shape ones are boyfriends
Look around you and see which type of guy makes up the majority of boyfriends/FWB´s for girls, its not the fit guy

OP is a great example aswell, kissless virgin despite being mired
Girls dont choose the juicy fit looking guys, they could but they dont

post pic OP
you natty or not?

Could it be that they don't feel like they're good enough for a fit guy? I feel that way but that might be because I'm not very attractive

Well it doesnt explain why if given a choice between an unfit guy and a fit guy they seem to constantly choose the unfit guy
If the fit guy is hitting on them and they reject him its probably not because they think they arent good enough, him hitting on them should indicate that they are

You fail to remember that we females are stupid

Youd have to be a very, very special type of stupid to pick a less attractive choice when the more attractive choice is throwing itself onto you
Guys arent coy or subtle, we make our intentions clear so there is no room for misunderstanding unless the girl in question is retarded

the game is rigged boys

Honestly they were probably mocking you.

This girl I'm "seeing" not gf says she doesn't trust me because of my good looks and thinks I'm just playing so she's scared to actually date me

I just her to be my gf ;-;

>tfw hit 1/2/3/4 and suddenly girls are nice to me

>In my social circle the better looking fit guys are single while the worse looking out of shape ones are boyfriends
This is true. Two of my best friends are textbook skinny fat stoners that don't really take care of themselves and they have consistently been in relationships for the last 5 years. It's probably worth noting that I'm gay, and I don't find anything attractive about either of them. There's something that women must see that I can't.

Either way, I'm fit and a lonely virgin so yeah

They're not going to get as much attention from the busy, successful person as they will from the lazy stoner
They also won't have to work hard or be motived
And they also are more open to relationships, women with higher self esteem have less sex partners
Just be honest with them. Tell them you've never kissed a girl.
They'll try to find you a gf.

How long did it take to hit 1/2/3/4 from skinnyfat DYEL?

Disgusting hands, prolly a man.

post pic bb

>not lazy entitled princess hands
>won't get calluses from the bar
>tighter handies
>also qt feminine penis nohomo
are you a faggot or what

>see's a portion of her hand
>writes her off entirely

this is why some people on Veeky Forums will forever be alone

-The guys who are social and good looking don't want a gf and just get fuckbuddies
-The guys who've had a lot of experience with girls, know gf's aren't worth it.
-Girls want a boyfriend who makes them feel better, not worse. As a girl you don't want to look at your boyfriend and feel worthless every day.

youre seeing the men women choose to have a relationship with. Women will rarely, if ever, choose to commit to a man who can easily leave. It terrifies them.

2 years for me

Jesus