Why bother lifting weights when it's all about the face?

Why bother lifting weights when it's all about the face?

because i lift for myself not some empty headed piece of meat with a hole in it

HOBBIES
O
B
B
I
E
S

>Supreme Gentleman

Agreed, but a good face and good body are more God tier

because if bitches only banged chads we'd all be greek gods

>lifting for girls
Maybe you're that shallow, but I do it for work so bugger off.

I like being strong and having muscle

he looks like he lifts tho

Emilie Nereng.

Date of birth, November 3, 1995.

>same year, month and day as me

Lifting improves your face

Because if you have a nice face and lift you get the cream of the crop

F U N
U
N

Because low body fat brings out your facial easthetics but you need some muscle to look good with low bf%.

>have a good face
>be fat
>good face is under fat
Now I'm lifting and doing cardio 5 days a week and making mad gains, but they are nothing compared to my face gains. So yeah, face gains are a good reason.

sorry i missed your b-day bro, i hope you had a good one

The eating habits from lifting cleaned up my skin.
Now I do model work, which I couldn't have done without a good body to match

Fuck off normalfag scum

McFucking kys yourself

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

see

>Facelet delusions

Uhhh how delicious, thank you for my favorite pasta user

I lke you, user

The guy in the picture obviously lifts. Just saying.

Nope, typical norwegian chad who only plays football or hockey yet has a genetically superior body than your average gymgoing male

Because of this you lonely, sad, virgin shit.

Doing something exclusively to impress women is a huge turn off and women have an unmistakable radar for it. Do it for yourself and everyone will bend to your will.

>le women are superhuman meme

Not an argument

i look like a young david gandy but with slightly smaller lips and less hooded eyes, have modelled before, am 6'0" tall. 20 years old
currently between skinnyfat and ottermode, 185lbs

would AAS make it pathetically easy to get pussy? i want to hand in my natty card and live my 20s as a bachelor fucking sluts endlessly but I also want to be concervative and spend my 30s and 40s doing that but I know i'll have a family

what would Veeky Forums do

I'd kill you

Because I want to have a great face and a great body :^)

> Those weird posts she about about Arab dudes buying her stuff and taking her on holidays
> her boyfriend has no problems
just so fucking bizarre

>money
>face
>attitude
>body

Lifting is just for fun when you have the other 3

>be me
>don't lift because it's all about the face
>sign up for judo competition
>approach opponent and estabilish my grips
>he breaks them easily because i have no strength and he has
>doesn't he know it's all about the face?
>he goes in for a throw
>my posture is easily broken and i'm not strong enough to prevent getting thrown
>i have a nice face
>i land flat on the mat, lose the match and get knocked out of the tourney
i don't fucking get it. he didn't even have a nice face

Boyfriend probably has thicc sidepiece.

Because I want to hurt but not injure myself

>when its all bout the face
>posts a guy with an ugly face

k

Filtered

Because I need a body as well to become chad

>it's about the face, nothing you can do, kill yourself blah blah blah

we all start life with different stats. people who were lucky live life on easy mode. if I started with shitty stats there's almost no chance for me to get the nicest and most desired things. it's literally like a video game. beating 1 level on hard mode gives more satisfaction than beating it on easy mode. by the time I beat level 1 on hard, someone else beats 5 levels on easy. nothing I can do about it but I still have a lot of satisfaction if I know I did my best.
call me autistic but that's the way I see it and it allows me to be much happier and cope with almost anything

It's actually about a bunch of different factors, like 10-15 factors, the problem is face, frame and height are around 50% of the total score.

>he is living for working instead of working for living

One word
>status
Would you rather date the trailed trash girl with no direction in life that looks like a super model or the average looking girl that has a career making 6 figures, I know which one I would pick

How much do I make? Am I a jobless scum or making shit money? The rich average.

Am I earning a lot by myself like a man should? The hot one.

Because having big muscles and an ugly face is better than just having an ugly face.

underrated kek