Tay has an awkward body and manface but she's by all accounts - including my own - incredibly attractive

tay has an awkward body and manface but she's by all accounts - including my own - incredibly attractive

what explains this?

serious question

money makes anyone attractive

no

Wrong

she's on her way to canada i hope

unfortunately she played the "it was just a prank bro" card

as much as i hate martin shitreli,

/FUCKING RIP/

You my friend are the definition of a cuck. Why do you hate him? Do you know that the faggots getting AIDS treatment pay the SAME price to this date? See, there is something called health insurance, and the reason this shit blew out of proportions was because the healt insurance companies got pissed that they had to pay more money for the medicine and making less money. The customers of the health insurance companies still ended up paying the same shit. Fucking liberal cuck.

not everyone has health insurance. and for some people, the government is health insurance, so the cost increase gets passed to taxpayers.

fucking idioit

omg a .00000001% tax increase. if you have such an issue with taxes you should take it up with doctors and hospitals rather than pharmaceuticals which actually make up an incredibly small portion of healthcare expenses.

never mind the fact that businesses like walmart end up bearing the bulk of these types of price increases rather than the tax payer, let's just ignore the fact that the majority of the profits from daraprim are actually being forwarded back into rnd for a treatment that much more effectively treats toxoplasmosis.

but yeah fuck shkreli cuz ugly haircut or whatever.

Tay tay is far from ugly though. While her fame elevates her attractiveness, she is closer to model-tier looks than most girls I know just due to her proportions.

Why she is especially attractive is a combination of factors. World class make artist and products, likely specific diet to keep her fit, fame itself influences peoples ratings even more than people like to admit, and honestly who ever helps her find outfits knows how to play to Tay's strengths. She has long as shit legs and she shows them off alot because they are probably her best feature.

Personally, I think a better example of fame making someone hotter than they are would be Jennifer Lawrence. She has a really awesome body, but she can't act for shit and she has a butter face.

go back to your containment board and stay there cletus

if you're not equipped to have the conversation you shouldn't start it. just take the L on this one.

T H I C C (?)

>you my friend
>starting an explanation with "See,"
>fucking liberal cuck

what a fucking abhorrent post made by someone who just cant seem to fit in right.

Tay is low test perfection desu

>take the L
>unironically cuckposting

Veeky Forums is liberal now that trump won dingus
get with the times.

long snek legs

>filename

I bet all you faggots who "hate" Shkreli didn't even bother to hear what he has to say about the shit he did.

And there are a couple of channels that upload clips of his videos and public appearances and he has his own channel on which he streams very frequently.

He also had a stream on which he asked people who hate him call in or message him telling him why they hate him. Really good video. He explains himself very well, not that faggots like you care. All you want is a boogeyman.

>oh shit i have no idea what i'm talking about and got totally btfo
>better green text

Shkreli has repeatedly stated that those without health insurance get the drug for free.

I just don't like his faggy public persona, is he not as much as a loser as he seems?

B/C she is taller than you are.
She is not a typical Fat American (which is deemed "average" by the SJW)...
She has more money than she will ever spend.
She has a TON of cosmetics on.
And, you're not getting laid.

>seems simple to me.

>catch aids
>get drug for free
>sell it to insurance companies for 3/4 of a price
>profit!
Does anyone see any fault in this plan?

You would die from aids faggot

You forgot to call him a fag

simple: she's tall with long and slender legs. she only needs a 6/10 face but she'll still be perfect to me.

She's a BBC fiend, your cuck genetics can sense it.

I honestly don't understand how any of you fags can find this to be attractive but hey different strokes for different folks.

But thats my answer to you, I don't have to explain why she is attractive because she is not.

This tbqh, I'm a degenerate who gives anyone remotely attractive a test drive fap, taytay was one of the least satisfying of all time.

Lena dunhams physique can only be described as a wetsuit that somebody filled with cottage cheese

Thin petite girls are the most attractive. Always have been and always will be. No mysteries there.

I don't find vip's hot at all, they're so detached from my world that I just can't fantasize about them. Maybe more unknown actors and people, like milana vayntrub, where you know she is not super rich albeit super liberal so detached from my world in another sense

Back to the point, I don't find Tay Tay attractive

Blonde hair, blue eyes, and legs that go for miles.
Literal goddess.

he plays into the troll personality the media portrays him to be. he's actually very humble.

daraprim does not treat aids

She's the hot female version of Napoleon

>humble
Patently false. He is a huge dick to even those he should respect and people lesser than him.
t. Someone who's talked to him

hell no. you can keep her nasty fat ass.

Taylor swift has a nice face but looks like a long skeleton.

I wish she either weighed more or was shorter in height so she wouldn't look like a lamp post

FACE your demons
Climb the greatest HEIGHT
FRAME yourself as you wish to be

Is it true that women find him attractive?

>implying you need a reason to hate a shqip other than knowing it's a shqip

how is that man-face?

she's got a sharp Aryan jawline, but I wouldn't call it manly.

T H I N N

She looks like a guy in drag sometimes.

She's like Bayonetta in that regard desu.

THINN needs to be a thing

holy shit its for toxoplasmosis

"daraprim cures aids" worst meme

Actually she has become more THIQQ for her boyfriend Loki

the irony

>Loki

she's dating drake now

this is what she looks like now (she wore this to drake's birthday party)

It's the way that she holds herself. It isn't her body as much as it's her self-confidence, gaze and implied sense of mystery and excitement. She looks likes a girl that's assertive and go for what she wants, which is small doses is a huge relief from the emotional fickleness and insecurity of average young women.

>being a celebrity
>dating women that dress like that

????

I'm a nobody and I don't have to put up with that shit

Daraprim is for toxoplasmosis, which is a common opportunistic infection in AIDS patients. I can see where the typical media fact-mangling could warp that into "HE RAISED THE PRICE OF AN AIDS DRUG"

Well, there's two main things:

1. She's a celebrity, and deep down, you're a tool.

2. She's confident as fuck, and confidence in women is fucking sexy. Wish more of them would understand that.

its her legs, she wears clothes that highlight them

her face isnt bad, its fixable if she wasn't a fucking slob

Breh........

Name?

celebrity googles are much stronger than beer goggles

that's why girls like Anna Kendrick, Emma Stone, Emma Watson, Kristin Stewart etc. have fans

if they weren't famous and passed you on the street you probably wouldn't give them more than a glance

elf body
female troll body

Taylor is Cute! CUTE!

Taylor's very attractive, there's no ambiguity about it. I'd say she's actually more attractive than her actual model friend/lesbian lover Karlie Kloss. Karlie is much more waifuable though.

makes it only better
>catch toxoplasmosis
>get psychotic but have your test levels increased
>get drug for free
>sell it to insurance companies for 3/4 of a price
>profit!
Does anyone see any fault in this plan? Apart from the fact that you don't die anymore.

I'll be honest with you I never gave much thought about JLaw but when her nudes leaked that changed, damn she's smoking hot. She is kind of retarded tho

Harmonious face, excellent eye area, positive canthal tilt, great zygos, wide midface, nice lips eyes and nose.

Her body is long and graceful with a great shoulder hip waist ratio.

Visit sluthate.com

>You will never hold Taylor's hand

>I'd say she's actually more attractive than her actual model friend/lesbian lover Karlie Kloss

WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING HERE

I like Martin Shrekli but he is in no way humble lol

frank ocean is gay lol

>Visit sluthate.com

Yes. Today we learn that real life normie body standards are not nearly as high as /fit body standards

Here, friend.

Have some BETTER QUALITY.

BONUS TAYLOR IMAGE

>Visit sluthate.com

those thighs look pretty juicy.

>that fatty mirin in the background
top kek

>Karlie will never steal your milkshake

t. christcuck