Hows the bulk goin Veeky Forums?

Hows the bulk goin Veeky Forums?
I hope your not getting fat....

>eating in excess
>not gaining fat
I dont think you understand how bulking works.

I don't mean gaining fat, i mean getting fat as in the dude in the picture fucktard

>gaining fat
>getting fat
Is the exact same thing you idiot.

i wanted to bulk for at least 5 months but i got fat after 3 so now im trying to recomp. Im totally not going to achieve my strength goals this year and im not going to make it anymore

fuck my life

Not him, but no, it's not.

I am. Don't care. Probably somewhere in the 18%-22% range. Cutting after November so I can still get them thanksgiving gains.

>friend just moved back to town after being gone for a year.
>"What the fuck dude you got buff!"
>go to party and see some friends I haven't seen in a few months.
> they all tell me I'm looking beefy and solid. Feelsgoodman.gif
>lifts are mostly going up every week.
> pic related. Mfw people actually care about putting on a bit of fat in pursuit of getting stronger. Just cut when you start feeling uncomfortable.

wtf even is this dude???

every day is chest day?
never work out your biceps, ever?

what the fuccck how does this even happen???

That's young Marc lobliner

are you aware that the guy in your pic deadlifts over 1000lbs?

I bulked way too hard, so now I'm cutting. Gained 20 lbs in like 12 weeks, almost back down to where I started now. FML

Any former skeletons have some advice or things they wish they knew when they started bulking. I'm 18, 6'0, and weigh 145

I've already read the sticky

I wouldn't mind getting fat as in the dude in the picture in exchange for being one of the strongest guys on earth.

6'4 195 currently on a steak and chicken nugget diet, I buy unseasoned nuggets at local meat deli for CHEAP, about 50 for 3$

Horrible im broke so I can't afford food. Also I suck at eating and can't get over my tdee everyday.

i had literally the exact same stats as you a little over a year.

you'll probably need around 3000 calories a day to put on weight.

Take a day and actually count every single fucking calorie and you'll realise how much you have to eat. After a few weeks you'll get used to it and as long as you're working out hard youll get big

If I have 5% body fat and I increase to 8% have I gained fat? Yes. Am i fat now? No.

Thanks man. I really appreciate the help

>getting fat
>getting fatTER
there's a difference.
Going from 12% to 15% is getting fatTER. Going from 12% to 25% is getting fat

>wish they knew
You're going to get fatter. Just accept it and deal with it. I didn't make much gains my first couple years because as soon as I started getting even slightly fatter I would have to cut. I'm not saying dirty bulk and get actually fat, but, you need to commit to a ~3 month bulk and keep it up even when you get some pudginess. It will suck at first but it's definitely worth it in the long run, I gained most of my muscle when I finally said fuck it and bulked during the summer.
You can cut after you get big but you need to get big first, I was so afraid of gaining even a little fat that my first couple years of lifting I only made small gains. Also you need to eat a bulking diet, I would be trying to bulk while still eating light. Again don't dirty bulk, but do a clean bulk with a slight defiicit

>slight deficit
I meant slight surplus. Like a few hundred calories a day

Peanut butter, milk, cheese. All day errday and you'll get there famalam. I started as 5'13" 145 made sure to have 3 actual meals a day and some snacks before bed. 20 pounds gained in 3 months.

im slowly bulking (for the first time), currently at 5-9 in the 155-160lbs range. Set a new OHP record today, 100x5

currently cutting

>spend all money on weed
>never hungry
>no money to go out and eat shit food
>no money to go out and drink beer with friends

ez mode desu

Fucking good.

Was cutting and realized I didn't really have much to cut to, so I've started bulking and my lifts are fucking exploding. Bench up 10lbs since November 1st, ohp up 5, deadlift up 20, it's amazing. I'm getting a little bit fatter but the net change in how i look is definitely positive.

Can't wait to cut in January.

>tfw 8 perogies, 3 sausages, 6 straps of bacon, and a chicken breast for dinner last night, as well as veggies

>smoking weed

>not getting mad munchies

How user? Show me your ways

You need to eat and sleep. Eating can take the place of an hour or so of sleep in a pinch. Get a big glass/tupperware dish (6 cups+), fill it with food, eat that 4+ times a day. Get a bigger plate and bigger utensils. Don't do anything except eat when you're eating, use your drink only to keep things well-oiled when you're eating.

You're gonna get fat. You're not going to mind because you won't be nearly as sore as if you were eating less and you're going to LOVE getting bigger and stronger.

stats?

1.15/2.30/3/4.5

Started off 6'1 150lb skeleton
Am now 6'2 195lbs lean

Eat 5 meals a day, drink lots of milk, eat 10-12 eggs/day (Inb4 muh cholestrol) eat fucktons of meat. You'll make it one day

what worked for me, besides "eating as much as I can", was setting a phone alarm to go off about half an hour before I go to bed to remind me to get and eat some more (protein shakes at first but I got super tired of ON gold whey, so I switched to plain greek yogurt)

went from 6'2 135lbs to 6'2 170lbs over the course of a year

>grew an inch

You mean a teenager, that'll become the all time powerlifting record holder in the deadlift?

That's a 15 year old Benedict Magnusson.

The fact that you needed to justify your fatness this hard shows that you are unhappy with it.

>mfw people lie to themselves because they are too lazy to cut