GOMAD

Is GOMAD a meme or will it actually make the perfect bulk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6HV-wvNa2GM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping that

are you skinny as hell?

i never did gomad but drinking more milk in general would do wonders for skinny shits who try their hands at bulking.

i still cant believe this dude managed to fuck marky with that busted face

I'm 6'3 and 180 lbs and really want to go up to 200 lbs or something, should I go for 1/2 of Gomad or something? I can't eat big like 4-5 times a day so I think I have to use milk and peanuts to get to 3500 calories a day

pic related for which type of body GOMAD was created

if you don't look like that just up your calories. no need for GOMAD

3500 is not enough for your height and weight

aim for atleast 5000 a day

youtube.com/watch?v=6HV-wvNa2GM

GOMAD is for underweight young men

I honestly don't understand how anyone can think gomad is good for you. Can you imagine someone saying eat 24 eggs every day to big? It's a bit excessive right? Rather unhealthy? Why would drinking a gallon of milk which has 128 grams of fat in it? Even when bulking. Your fat intake should be around 80-100. You will just get a gut, breakout in extreme acne, probably even develop a diary sensitivity if you do it for long enough. Ask any single bodybuilder, doctor, nutritionist they will ask you why the fuck would you think it's a good idea. Your fucking retarded and fell for a shitty meme.

I started out at 130lbs 6' tall. Did GOMAD for a month or so, now just drink 1-2 quarts a day. Up to 160 lbs in 8 months and I'm not really fatter. So I'd say gomad can work. Wouldn't do it long term unless you were sure about the hormones in milk n shiet.

Worked perfectly for me cause I'm in the car for around 6 hours a day so I can't eat a healthy meal there I just drink some whole milks.

>Fat intake should be around 80-100
>bulking and limiting fats to 720-900 cals
good luck

GOMAD for 8 months and you gained 30 lbs? doesn't sound right...I'm pretty sure you faltered or didn't eat 3 meals a day, or didn't work out enough.

Drinking an actual gallon a day isn't feasible or healthy, but drinking whole milk throughout the day between meals is a good way to squeeze in just a bit more protein than you would otherwise be able to.

euro-cucks will defend this

>breakout in extreme acne

maybe you should wait until you're out of puberty then

I stopped gomad after a month I said in the second sentence. And now I drink around a quart or two a day. Only weighed myself after 8 months in so most of the weight gain could've come during that month I'm not sure.

Wat

Height doesn't matter and for 180 pounds 3500 is already a lot

HAGOMAD is/was enough for me, going from 85kg to 100kg in the space of a couple of months. Any more than a half gallon and I tended to get congested and phlegmy as hell, as well as a heightened chance of regular liquid shit.

How skinny are you? If you're auchwitz mode it's perfect.

It's also pretty good on a bulk to drink some whole milk, not necessarily a gallon. I do pretty well on a bulk by just eating what I usually do but having a pint of whole milk along side each meal. There are better ways to go about it sure, but it's quick and easy calories and protein, plus an ice cold glass of milk is delicious with a meal.

both

>milk

What's his name again?

Sam "one man Klan" Hyde