Worst part in your life

Holy fuck /fit. I can't handle all these feels.
>Get divorced last week
>Dad dies suddenly 2 days ago
>A girl i had feelings for and was partly the reason for the divorce broke it off with me. Not the whole reason but partly.

I have no motivation to even get out the bed brahs. This might be it probably gonna do an hero. Any other that was in the same shitty situation?

Should i just get drunk everyday or go full cocoon mode until my depression goes away?

>>>/growthmindset/

Give it time bro. just accept that things will be shit for a while and trust you will feel better in the end.

Ask your doctor for antidepressants

How old are you OP?

Hang in there. Accept it but don't let it ruin your life. Would your father want you to live your life all fucked up now? Make him proud.

>dad an heros
>suicide note mentions not being able to deal with knowing he raised a failure
How to cope with this?

23 brah

That's good advice
Thanks guys

Remain a failure just to spite him

Take your time to heal but if you cant get out of bed you should seek medical help.

When you find yourself about do jump off the edge and end it all. That is when you will be the most free. I was a Emo bitch when I was younger but truly depressed I remember bein so close to ending it all failing ending up in the hospital and my first thought when waking up was to end it real quick. But that I realized if I'm going to kill myself I might as well try something crazy. Of I'm going to die anyway I might as well try what I never thought was possible. If I die I die. Being on the edge of existence is the most free you can ever be. Live a good life put feet in from of the other be a simple and good man.

This is trivial compared to your problems OP, but still I feel like shit anons

>Studying masters degree in Amsterdam
>Pass everything apart from two courses
>Take them again this semester, but can't stay in Amsterdam due to cost
>Have to move back with my parents
>All my friends have moved away
>See friends maybe twice in the last 1 month
>No girlfriend for a year and a half
>No money as focusing on passing these courses
>Fail 1 of them again, have to wait until December till I resit
>No matter how much work I do, I still don't fully understand course
>Could fail again
>Spend my days in the library, not talking to anyway apart from parents (not including social media)

I feel so lonely anons, and I feel unintelligent. Not to mention that if I fail again, I will have completely wasted my time and money.

I'll try brah. Thanks for the advice
Just hang in there. It's not the end of the world if you fail. Give yourself some slack but try your hardest to study and also meet people. It'll help.

Sorry to hear that brah. I'm not doing too great either.

I'm 24, I'm in my first "real" relationship for about a year and a half. I banged a few sloots before I met this girl but nothing serious. Well I just found out that she is pregnant. I like her, and we live together, and it's great - but I did not AT ALL expect to spend my life with her. I had planned to break up and "sow my wild oats" so-to-speak.

So this is shitty in itself, and I've now found out that while we were first dating she had a boyfriend/fwb that she was seeing and essentially cheating on him with me. It's kind of cool to see myself as the alpha that girls cheat on their boyfriends with, but if I had known I would have stopped seeing her immediately - that's not cool.

I'm between a rock and hard place. I'd like to break up with her, but I don't want some cuck to raise my kid and I don't want to be at her whim for child support. On the other hand, I really want to go out and experience life, travel, bang some more girls, and enjoy myself.

Just venting. But I hope you find your way OP.

I feel lonely and have no one, but when I talk to people I can't wait to get away from them and be alone.

I'm tearing myself apart....I feel like something is wrong with me.

Legit get a dog. Its good company, good for cardio depending on the type and a great way to meet new girls

I hate it when normies like you come here and complain about their "problems". Oh, your wife broke up with you, big fucking deal.

I'm 22 and still a virgin. You don't know real pain until you experiencing the crippling loneliness that I endure on a daily basis.

Get out and don't be such a faggot

lol, being a virgin isn't painful at all, faggot. you have no idea what kind of pain love can bring. jealousy, being cheated on, being rejected, seeing your ex fall in love with new guys, hear about your ex fucking someone else etc.

Virgin here and I agree with Part of the reason that I am a virgin is that I don't care and it is not too important to me. I can't imagine losing someone important to you, especially if you are married to her for years.

do this. Your dad sounds like he was a fucking fag anyway.

>caring about women

if you let yourself get this emotionally invested in someone who isn't your blood relation, you're a waste of space and will struggle to accomplish something of significance

Op explain "partly reason"

Did you fuck the other woman?

>divorcing your wife for a random gril

you sound like a massive pussy

just wait for some breathing space, it will come op. once you get it you can start to rebuild yourself. and don't forget there is always something to look foward to in life, no matter how small. hope everything sorts itself out for you man. here is a picture of my doggy to cheer you up, however slightly

Nah you are just a fucking ugly loser and crying on the Internet lmao, all you fault.
Op is another case.

you are both pathetic cunts. Did you read the image in the OP? You know neither victory or defeat; you are the critics on the sidelines.

do something.

Wasn't the while reason. It was falling apart after almost 4 years. Met her and thought that it wasnt fair to wife if i keep doing stuff like this.

>he was married at 23
>he was married at all in the 21st century

Trips confirms

If you don't want to be with her then shit may be doomed already. However, regardless of your relationship with her, you should be in the child's life or forever feel like a shit cunt your whole life.

Best try to convince her to abort if not too late. Good luck

dubs don't lie

Let me tell you bro... having one-off sex isn't that great. Just buy a fleshlight and you'll get decently close to the sensation. Sex is great but its far from life-changing.

What is life-changing is a loving relationship. Strive for that instead of sex.

M8 I get your feel.
I get depressed as fuck but the pain is what makes you strong. I always find that when you are sad or hurting, doing something; be it lifting or studying is the best thing to do. Like a phoenix, lifting yourself from the Ashes is more rewarding than flying because it is the struggle and the pain that builds character. A man is made by his adversity and one can either lay down and die, or crawl back from the jaws of defeat.
Sure you'll fall down again and again till you die, but that's what makes a man, do not got gentle into that good night.
Legends are made by adversity and anyone can be a legend.
You're going to make it brother, the stage is set, all that's left is for you to walk out onto it.

Man that sucks. I think you should try your best to continue your routine of going to the gym, and don't isolate yourself in this time of your life. Continue to talk to people, maybe get some counseling. It sucks, it really does, but you have to do this for yourself if you want to come out of this in good shape.

Am I reading this, right?
You cheated?

No I was with her kinda during the divorce but technically yes.
That's fucking beautiful

It's a pretty based quote senpai.
You my friend have been entrusted with the mantle of being a man, the literal stuff of legends. Push through this time in your life and by the end of it you will be thankful that it all happened because it is the journey that defines the man not the ending and you will become better because of it building yourself even better than before.
Just look at all the great heroes of epic poems like Odysseus. He is not remembered of the last chapter of the Epic, but rather the journey to that final verse.
And yes there will be even more heart wrenching times in your life, but that is the beauty of it because when life gives you this suffering and pain, it also gives you the opportunity to better yourself with it and become human with a story to be proud of.

Everything is temporary bro. Good and bad are temporary.

Wasted 3 years with a cunt and even lived with the bitch. Now my life is better, fast forward a year and she's texting and calling i blocked her. My life has been getting better and better the further I've gotten away from her.

>I was a Emo bitch when I was younger but truly depressed
You were an angsty teenager who wanted attention and "failing" to commit suicide is just a call for help. What, you couldn't find a tall enough building to jump off of? You couldn't figure out how to cut your wrists down-the-lane in a hot bath? You couldn't find enough sleeping pills and alcohol? Stop bullshitting about overcoming depression, you were just a little melodramatic child who was neither close to dying nor to realize how "being on the edge of existence is the most free you can be". Stop lying on an anonymous egg-coloring Mongolian image board.

ur stupid. these are small setbacks. if you're going to stop being depressed go to a gym stop being a little crybaby bitch and workout for 4 or 5 hours. Then go to a cheap buffet and eat a shit ton of food.

Out of all the fit threads, these are the ones I hate the most. Not because it isn't related to fitness in the traditional sense, but because it pulls on my empathetic strings.

user. The world is vast. You are a hairless monkey on a piece of sand floating in an inconceivably and possibly endless reality. There is no chance that your life is the way it is. Billions of years, time immeasurable, has led up to the present moment. This world, this experience we affectionately call life, wasn't created for us, or for any one things at all.

What matters, if anything, in this material universe? What if your entire life is meant to be suffering and filled with dark emotions? Do your ambitions and dreams matter anymore? Your ideas of success are so frail when confronted by the common adversary shared by all ambitions and dreams of mankind: cessation, ending, disillusionment, whatever you wanna call the thing that doesn't really exist.
There is no purpose to our lives. Our actions are ultimately meaningless and lost when we consider anything that is precieved to be beyond or above our own intellectual ideals.

Now if all this is true, and that in a sense you are playing a game which we call life, then what is the real trouble? Live it up. Play the game and have fun. Aspire and dream. Create your future. Be that which you have never thought of becoming. Be a genuine fake. God knows we need more of those honest-to-themselves types in this world.

Get out of bed. Look outside. Think beyond your crushed dreams and accept them for what they are: another moment in your experience you call living.

Or do nothing. It changes nothing. If you're going to do anything then do it for yourself. Now get up and go play the game. Play it and have fun. With one foot reminding you of your social standing, financial situation, interactions with society and the world(life), and the other reminding you that the world isn't as serious as you believe.

A few years ago, in the space of 10 weeks, I experience the following

>divorced
>lost job
>got robbed
>dad got leukemia

I drank hard for two years and did almost nothign else. It was not great.

you're doing it wrong. If studying the way you are isn't working, try studying in alternative ways. You're not unintelligent, you're just burnt out. Also bra WE R UR FRIENDS

Just leave the country before the kid's born. Also if shit hits the fan ask for dna

Nothing else to do but meditate on the noble truths

>norman normaltons first encounter with social isolation
You will be fine user join a club to socialize and get to studying

>wahhh other peoples pain and sadness doesnt matter cause i have had it worse
Fuck off m8

a dream once again of you and me but this time it felt even more real than the last one

Suicide because you might have your dad's shitty quitter genes

Woah

>marrying at 23

M8

I used to think this place was all about pandering to your baser instincts. Now I understand It doesn't cater to your lower self, it reveals your deepest self; it shows you who you really are.

>Have circle of close friends
>Me and another friend go to college
>Other friends do nothing else but smoking weed and complaining about their financial situation
>Through one of these friends I meet >her
>Have a huge crush on my oneitis for a year
>She's dating a mental fucked dude
>Watch her turn slowly mental to
>They break up
>I instantly take my chance
>Oneitis is my gf
>She isen't that great as I thought
>Relationship is mellow af
>Low effort in sexlife
>School isn't going that well

Fucking hell guys, I feel like when I try I just don't try enough or invest wrong. Lifting is the only thing that keeps these depressing feels on the low.

>lost walet
>grandpa died
>winter depression

Fuck this month.

Tfw i have delt with these problems like 3-4 times already. Everytime it just feels worse and worse, love really is two sided edge

Right now is pretty shitty.
I withdrew from one of my classes because of the workload and now have to pay for it ($460)
I got into an accident today because a car just stopped on the highway while I was going 70. I was issued a citation for driving closely ($165) and now I have to fix my front bumper, headlights and the hood (I have no idea how much that costs)
I only have around $500 and no idea how I can get enough money for it all...It was my first accident and I'm pretty shook. Not sure what to do besides realise how screwed iam

This happened to me dude. Relationship with wife was Shit and she found out I was fucking ex girl on the side. All my fault it ended apparently, despite the fact that she lost her job, wouldn't get a new one, wouldn't change her spending habits. . . . I was working part time jobs on the side trying to make ends meet, it was cutting into my gym time, meanwhile she was doing 2 a day workouts and spending all the money in my savings account.

Don't just drink dude. Go out and start fucking day chicks. I know fucking fat chicks sucks, especially if you're in great shape and have a good job, but your confidence is shot right now dude. As much as people like to think women want hard bodies and guys with money, what they really want is confidence, and you don't have any right now it seems like. Start fucking fat chicks, it will build your confidence, work back up to hot chicks.

Eyy winter here too. It brings me back happy memories, which is mske me sad because i fucked up those times

>she found out I was fucking ex girl on the side. All my fault it ended apparently, despite the fact that she lost her job, wouldn't get a new one, wouldn't change her spending habits

I swear people shouldn't be allowed to marry until they're in their thirties, but that would mean women must have children with significantly increased chance of downs syndrome, complications at birth, ADHD etc., so really the best solution is that no one marries and the entire human race dies out, which really is just fine in my book.

I'm still on the verge of breaking up with my gf because our sex life is not satisfying enough and i feel like that isn't an actual reason what gives?

Just see it as a test of your strength OP.

I had similar stuff happen to me, not as extreme as your situation but still pretty bad. It all came at once with me too.

I saw it as a way of life testing me to see if i'd curl up and waste away or carry on trying. Whether it objectively was a test or not didnt matter because i viewed it as one. I kept on trying and now i feel a lot better with myself and am prepared emotionally if something like that ever hits me again. Experiences like this harden you through hardship and make you a more mature and more determined person.

sounds like i should just stay virgin to be honest lad

Backed. Getting a doggo and looking after it is a really good idea.

Men don't cry.

For more than 3 days

Just don't get relationships until your 33+ and only with woman who is over 26 and conservative.

have you talked about it with her ?

Was in a similar position brah. Had been alpha as fuck with load of bros, great job, qt3.14 gf. Only surviving parent went into coma. Girlfriend was gonna marry left me. Work sucked and eventually lost job. Got physically sick and overweight. Friends all drifted away.

Tried drinking, cocaine, hookers, weed, benzos, & mmos. It gave some respite but didn't help. Stopped all those. Went cocoon mode, ate clean, started lifting and doing cardio, joined the local powerlifting club with an aim to compete eventually, started meditating, started going to the local community college just to do an extra night class qualification and a language for social reasons/self improvement, spent time with immediate family and loved ones.

Two years later have a young hot qt3.14 gf, am in the best shape of my life, good social life, better educated, and mentally have been more balanced. We're all gonna make it brah.

Of course i have but it's just not getting better

what you need to do is go over your shit from the previous class you failed and study that until december. motherfucker you cannot give up

Im 25 and a loser already, I feel like putting myself out here with no experience is me asking for getting my shit slapped. Its not gonna become any less true when Im 33+

>because our sex life is not satisfying enough
Nigga a successful and fulfilling relationship starts with good and fulfilling sex you dumb faggot. If you're unhappy with that you'll be unhappy in your whole relationship you fuckcunt.

Fucking cucks i swear.

You do realize majority of women around that age have already been divorced, which results in them having issues, or carrying children with them... right?

Also don't give me that crap about finding a young 20-something year old, they have no value and have a completely different set of priorities as you do.

Source: 34 y/o

So in advance as a 26 year old I should marry a 31-35 year old because she's not 20something AND less time for me to hate her and get cucked.

Prove me wrong lads

Are you perhaps that femanon i've talked to about this a week or so ago?

Well duh but shouldn't i stay with her even if that aspect of our relationship is not on point?

Exactly.
25 yo virgin here, and not even having played is infinitely more painful than having fought and lost.
You can't always win, that's the nature of things. Especially when other people are involved, since you can't control them or their actions.
But you'll hate yourself for not even trying, and with right.
I too used to be really ok with being a virgin until a few months back, until the mounting self-hatred finally did me in, I realised with how many great girls or fun sloots I could have slept with. How many potential gfs I didn't act on , because I preferred to make excuses and not get over myself, even if they did all the work for me. Now I'm tryin, but fuck me it's late.
I'm too old for that first relationshp shit. I don't care about my "Number", but there i no way I get together with the first woman I fuck - that ship has sailed, I don't want to wake up old and alone because I never truly learned how to get with girls when I was young and had the opportunities. i don't feel lonely, I don't need girl to save me from my life, because other than the virginity thing it's pretty great.
Yeah,yeah.
You can repeat that to vrigins as often as you'd like, but until you've actually gone and done the deed it always remains this huge thing in your mind. It's subconscious. Part of the reason why I am like this is that I convinced myself back when I was a complete outcast that sex was reserved for the 1% of some sort of arcane hierarchy and would practically elevate you to a deim-god if you have it. Getting over that is hard as fuck, I only now, after having literally dozens of girls obviously hit on me, realise that I can have it just like anyone else.
And now I have to learn what most people get down between 14-20.

>Well duh but shouldn't i stay with her even if that aspect of our relationship is not on point?
Nigga what point is there when YOU are the one unhappy in the relationship? You're literally a cuck pretending to be happy but cry after you've had your unfulfilled sex with your gay partner. Christ almighty.

Thanks user.
I just learned it by heart - it convinced me to start mediating, seeing as how easily reciting a few verses can soothe the mind, I badly need this.

>>Dad dies suddenly 2 days ago

that calls for a deadlift PR

>I'm too old for that first relationshp shit. I don't care about my "Number", but there i no way I get together with the first woman I fuck - that ship has sailed

Now imagine being 31 and still in your shoes.

I might as well just kms and get it over with.

Give us your money then kill yourself

how is it even possible to fail a class you showed up and studied for ?

I thought failing a class outside of engineering and weeding out classes was a meme

Why?
I'm the guy you replied to , and I definitely want to get in a relationship at some point.
I only just want to do it once I'm properly acquainted with women and know what I'm doing instead of falling for the first girl to get intimate with me.
Other than that, age is not a problem.
I'm convinced it's easy to bang lots of girls once you're over the initial hurdle and set yourself up to meet many of them, so you can move on to having a proper relationship in a reasonable amount of time.

marrying =/= procreation

Son, you cheated on your wife, committed some crimes and went to jail, you are an asshole and overall an unpleasant human being. You were the only thing I cared for in this world but I couldn't handle what a piece of shit you had become, that's why I killed myself. Your wife left you for cheating on her and because you were too much of a child committing petty crimes and just not being there for her.

I rather shot myself in the head than live this life. I have nothing else to life for. You are a failure son.

PS:
All in all, I think you just need to do it the other way around to most normal people, which would be
>first relationship, lose virginity, get used to fucking, get cucked, dumped, w/e
>fuck sloots

Welp, in our age range we just need to go the opposite way, since getting that practice relationship would be a waste of time and (relative) youth.
I know some dude who lost his virginity at 37, then proceeded to bag about 50 girls before settling down with one at 40, so it's definitely doable.

>1.5 years into relationship
>gf is in a semi-depression mode and have no sex drive
>haven't had sex for a steady 1+ months
>she tells me it isn't me and that sex drive is gone
>we live apart in different cities and only meet for a 2 days/week
>want to help her go through this but getting frustrated AF

Fucking hate my life.

Lol I think I know you. You live in Lincolnwood IL?

>we live apart in different cities and only meet for a 2 days/week

You know it's not going to last. Don't torture yourself with this LDR nonsense.

Help me bros
>start college as a freshman
>takimg calc 2, chem 101 and english 101
>complete fucking up in chem
>getting D's in calc
>the only class im sort of good is English where we just write essays
Wtf do I do? The highest grade ive gotten in a math class was a B and that was precalc yet i keep trying to go forward in this subject and struggling the entire time. I honestly see no future for myself in anything. I can only imagine me landing a manual labor job and an heroing once i realize how much of a loser I am. Not to mention ive never had a girlfriend and never talk to girls so i feel like shit all the time.

> 25, almost 26
> still haven't had a gf

No problem user.

Booo-hoo! You have no idea how much pain and suffering being a millionaire brings. You have responsibilities, you don't know if you should bang girls or or play video games. And then you can't carry your baggage with you because Ferraris have a small trunk. And then you can't do your cocaine at 7 because your mom is in your house! Ugh! It sucks to be so privileged!

Go suck a dick insufferable fag.

Fuck women
Your dad died
Really who gives a fuck about pussy
After that?
My condolences

You gotta go to the gym brah. You won't won't to, but once you force yourself to go, you'll workout, and feel better. Just rinse and repeat bro. You'll be okay, don't stress. Shit just happens

>dead dad at 23
That's rough dude. Hope things get better

Convince yourself that you died yesterday, then every day will feel like a gift and will make you want to achieve all the goals you wanna achieve before you die again for the final time

Had a meeting with upper management today, things went well but I lost control and some other guys, its acceptable but what sucks is I don't trust them and don't expect much to change at all.

Tfw. raises are coming lol maybe in 9-12 months and I'm tired of working my ass off and waiting
tfw. they ask me about why something isn't getting done, well i dont have the resources, nor people who want to assist with this so i have to force people to work on what i tell them, expecting a big meeting tomorrow about this with me directly again but im going to be honest, i am one man, one engineer and i dont have the time to work 14 hours a day to make sure every single thing gets done correctly and as expected. i am overworked, underpaid and fucking tired at this point

T U T O R
U
T
O
R