The LINK moonening is upon us after all the struggle and strife. Who /comfy/?

The LINK moonening is upon us after all the struggle and strife. Who /comfy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/K9H7gBW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it better fucking moon im getting fucking JUST'd so hard by XLM. I decided to move out of my "safe coins" and of course as soon as I do I get gouged. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkk

When’s the moon mission OP? I’m a fairly patient investor but it would be nice if it stopped trading sideways and had some gradual upward growth. Announcements coming Friday?

I know too much about LINK to be even a little nervous.

One more exchange and it's boom time.

And that'll just be the beginning.

XLM moons are a small window. It pumps, and although it doesn't necessarily 'dump' to nothing, it does hibernate for a couple days.
XLM is as short-term hold as it gets.

What moon are you talking about? Surely you don't mean the last 10 minutes?

>fairly patient investor
>whining about a month old coin not mooning yet

Comfy af here

YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME BIZ
YOU SAID BUY THE DIP AND I DID BUT THIS DIP IS TAKING TOO LONG FOR MY LIKING SAVE ME BIZ

Didn’t say moon. I said gradual upward growth. I’m hodling Link nonetheless for at least a year. If it’s doubled in price in that time I’ll continue to hodl.

>Oh no little Marcco had to wait 10 minutes. Let me change your diapers and fuck you in the ass dry.

IM LOSING FAITH :((((

I DONT WANT TO LET GO

DONT LET ME DROP THE BAGS COMRADES

IM NEVER LETTING GO PAJEET JEWS YOU AINT GETTING MY LINK

sell them to me you fucking poorfag loser

Same.

I don't get these people.

Real life investments, a few % gains a year = winning.

Crypto investments = 100% gains in a year? NOT ENOUGH PAJEET!

trade down fellas. its how we pay for lambos up here.

I fucking did and I will never sell it. I will go mcdonalds and buy burger with LINK in 2021, I will buy EVERYONE burgers, with my precious LINK. I don't fuck with other currencies. I will never hold anything else.

at the conference earlier today I had to go to the bathroom,
while I was standing at the urinal conducting my business as usual I hear
one of the stall doors open. Suddenly a man walks up to the urinal next to me, I found this weird because I'm at the leftmost urinal and litteraly all the others were free, futhermore the fact that he didn't do anything, he was just standing there right beside me with his dick hanging out.
"psst", "psst hey"
I realize that he is trying to get my attention, but being weirded out I just ignore him.
"pssst, you ! yes you !"
as I reach for my zipper he forcefully grabs my arm and states "you wouldn't be interested in solving the coracel problem ?!"
taken aback by this abrupt maneuver I try to pry myself while stuttering "problem? I don't want any problem..." - but his iron grip won't let go and he keeps on repeating "THE CORACLE PROBLEM, CORACLE". Becoming afraid I cry out "Let go of me!" he then cackles maniacally and says "dont you see, WE ARE CHAINLINKED TOGETHER". I then once again try to pull myself lose but instead slip on the floor and fall down.
As I lay there under the urinals he bends down and whispers into my ear "thanks for your time, see you next year" before finally letting go of my arm. He then calmly walks over to the stall he came out of, turns around, look straight at me with his dead eyes and quickly flashes what I think was supposed to be a thumbs up.
He enters the stall, slams the door and puts the lock on.
As I stumble towards the exit I hear him snickering as I pass the stall.

Right. I mean, there are different kinds of investments and no one says you have to just pic one style. I don’t just invest in crypto. I have stocks too. Some of them are long hodls, some aren’t. Same in crypto. Some are short, some medium, and some long. Obviously BTC and ETH are relatively long even though I might trade in and out of them. I’m looking for slow and steady growth on most things, and occasionally I’ll throw some money into a shitcoin like ELIX and make a tidy profit in the course of a few days. It’s not a big mystery.

Whats the price of link atm?

discord.gg/K9H7gBW
10 days!!

6500 sats

Sometime in the next couple months

Look at the big picture :^)