Bros, how do you resist the urge to cheat on your wholesome gf when thicc semon demons come callin?

Bros, how do you resist the urge to cheat on your wholesome gf when thicc semon demons come callin?

Im struggling here.
Got a sloot hitting me up for the deep dick but i love my gf.

>pic related is wholesome gf cameltoe

lmao I don't

how much of a weak willed retard do you have to be to struggle with this

The logic behind calling your gf wholesome, having a hard time not cheating on her, and posting her pics on Veeky Forums

Post nudes at least

>Logic
>Nudes
Blue board dipshit

>HA HA HA I HAVE THIS PROBLEM ALL THE TIME PLZ HLP

Do you know where you are?

>Being this low test

I've been like eight dicks and four vaginas on Veeky Forums in the past day of casual browsing why not sack up for once

This

Literally like a fatty that cries about not being able to resist eating chocolate.

i understand your struggle OP....stay loyal

guess i'll be serious here for once. I've only been in one real relationsship, lasted about 7 months. I did, however, love this girl very much.

Anyway i cheated twice, technically 3 (had sex with a girl like 2 weeks before we decided that we were bf/gf).

To get to your question; I'm a big fan of hedonism (philosophical speaking) and just don't believe in monagamy, it simply goes against our human nature to reproduce and spread our genes. We only live once, no fucking way i'm gonna waste that on one woman.

Now, to not be completly hypocrytical does that mean i'm okay with her cheating too? Kinda. The point i'm getting to here is "what you don't know can't hurt you" (which ofc isn't always true yadiyadi). So if say my wife wanna go ahead and bang a guy or two, three during our 10 year + relationship, that's totally fine as long as she is very discreet about it, isn't know as the "town whore" and i never find out.

i'm not gonna have a talk about her with this, hopefully it will just be an 'understanding' between us that is never mentioned, or not even that, i'm gonna do what i want to and so should she. If she did want to talk about it or had some massive guilt over something she'd done i'd be inclined to share some of my thoughts with her.

Might seem a little pessimistic and heartless, but well that's just the way it is. I still definetly want a loving wife and kids and all that and it's a value i'm gonna spread to my children, i just know i'm not gonna be able to stick with one woman my entire life.

(You)

Thats a man

Just get your gf's permission to fuck sloots in the side.
Just remember to wrap it up. No matter how many times she says she's clean or on the pill.

ffs dude if you want to fuck other girls brake up with your gf you idiot

>can't resist a not too strong primitive urge
>guess it's not in my human nature haha

It's actually the same thing though

lol i mean it's something i'm obviously NOT gonna share with my children.

If your bitch isn't below 24 you really show drop her and find a younger chick. No sense wasting time on old and busted when millions of women are on the planet and every day one of htem turns 18

Women cheat with their hearts not their bodies.

Thats why women should never cheat.

Men cheat with their dicks. They dont give a shit about the hole theyre fucking.

simple, I don't have a gf

>I've been like 8 dicks

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Shes 22 im 28

I see half-black babies in your future

I remember what shit the dating scene is nowadays and don't dare fuck up a guaranteed good thing.

I've had my fun and fucked sloots, tired of that shit and ready to settle down.

>inb4 being called massive faggot cuck

You will regret it as soon as you cum.
You will know you're a liar and you'll treat yourself like a liar, even if nobody else knows.
Go jerk off and if you still want to cheat, end it with your gf.
You have no right to waste the time of another human being just so you can have your cake and eat it.

Women absolutely are driven by lust as well, I think there's less 'victim blaming' for lack of a better term when women are cheated on though.

>I'm a big fan of hedonism

I cheated on my first sweet qt gf with some bimbo, what's worse is I did it again a few weeks later. I broke up with her a few months later but I still feel like scum tbqh lads.

I dont think you understand that a good looking woman has infinite options relative to you. It is a one sided deal because she has to put in zero work to find a good looking man willing to have sex with her. while you, unless a literal 9 or 10/10 will still have to put in a large amount of effort and therefore will go through at least an extended period of time where she is getting all the benifits of the deal and you are getting nothing.

You allowing her to cheat also lowers her respect for you because sex is intertwined with emotional connection, the two are not seperate. She and you both subconsciously understand that her fucking other guys is disrespectul towards you because it shows that you are not enough to satisfy her both sexually and emotionally.

Secondly, this is a slippery slope for her because she can justify cheating whenever she wants because you have given her the green light to and can do it to her hearts content and then turn it back on you if you ever pull her up for it.

Thirdly, she will probably leave you when she gets bored of you if she has the option to have sex with other men because she WILL get emotionally invested in them if shes fucking them, its how women are wired.

Forthly, you talk about primitive urges and succumbing to them. What about the urge to protect your mate and protect her from other men encroaching upon your territory? Ive had girls cheat on me before and believe me it brought out a rage ive never felt before. You think you're just gonna be able to ignore that because 'muh hedonism'?

I dont think its a good idea user. Just use her as a fuck sock or commit to an actual relationship.

>Go jerk off and if you still want to cheat, end it with your gf.
this is good advice
also don't get drunk, it's always a bad idea
it's good to knock a few beers with friends but you should never get wasted

yeah i get what you're saying but once you actually get cheated on by your loved one you will feel like utter shit, it's easy to talk about it like it's not a big deal tho

not him but my friend does the same shit with his gf and they call it free love
usually the ppl they cheat on with is just lust and the feelings doesn't last longer than a month.

Time for some honest advice OP. Don't do it.

Im older than most of you I'd guess (dat appeal to authority), and I like to think I've learned from experience. I lost a girl I loved more than any other I've known since because of some stupid worthless cheating bullshit. I'm deadly serious when I say at this stage in my life I'd give anything to go back and undo mistakes. If I had a chance I'd have married her and had kids quite honestly. (Inb4 I'm called a marriage cuck or some shite by some retard).

It might be the furthest thing from your mind right now but trust me, one day it won't be and you'll realise that the girl your with is probably more worthwhile than any number of sloots. You'll start wishing you could trade all the sloots you bang from now until that day to have had the chance to built a relationship with her all those years. Stop looking for notches on your bed post and start looking at the girl your with as your partner and potential mother of your children. And when I say partner I mean partner. There's nothing that lends more strength to a man than having a good women at his side through life. If you have a shot at that it's worth infinitely more than a quick fuck.

Of course, if you read this and go "wtf, I like my gf but I don't see any of that in our future" that's fair enough, but man up and do the right thing, break up with her, *then* go chase tail until your hearts content. Sowing your oats is fine for a while and I'd advise everyone to do so when they are young. But when you meet a good woman you really should value her and treat her right. A woman loved right will return it with interest quite honestly, regardless of what /r9k/ and /pol/ will tell you. Regardless of what most of Veeky Forums will tell you too actually. Cheating causes nothing but heartbreak and anguish, not only for the one you cheat on but ultimately for yourself as well. Don't do it, or if you have to go with someone else be upfront about it first. Real talk.

>being ok with your woman fucking around
>a-as long as I d-don't find out about it

t.cuck

do it, breh. you'll either nut and feel great, or the guilt will eat away at your insides. fun gamble imo.

>usually the ppl
how is push pull legs related with this?

That's one hairy leg for a girl.

literally read the bible you cuck/ cuck in waiting

I might be wrong but I think that might be OP's leg between her legs.

word

thanks now i can fap with a precise focus

Have an open relationship

haha

>bible
lol

Best post on fit in months.

All you basement dwelling retards should read and take notes

You, I like you xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDFDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SOLID POST MABOY

> it's another "everyone on fit has a girlfriend but there are tons of girls who want to fuck them anyway" thread

>t. science fiction

>Go jerk off and if you still want to cheat, end it with your gf.
>You have no right to waste the time of another human being just so you can have your cake and eat it.

This. Don't be a shitty human being, user. It will come back to bite you in the ass.

Don't be bitter you're approaching wizard status user.

Just read this disgusting thread

10/10 b8 here lads

Cuck posting at its finest

>Get oneitis as gf
>Isn't that great as I imagined
>Mellow af personality
>Low effort in sexlife
It doesn't even feel like I have a gf
I'm so fucking tempted to fuck the next girl that wants me to

>It doesn't even feel like I have a gf
kek
thats exactly how i felt when gf

Try having a modicum of integrity and honor you pathetic piece of shit excuse for a boy. /pol/ is mostly wrong about their shit, but they definitely have a point about all the degeneracy shit. There is zero question that you are just another useless, worthless product of degenerating values in the West, but the really sad part is that you think your pride you exude about being such a piece of shit thinly veiled brag thread is actually a positive thing. You're so far gone you can't even realize what an abhorrent """""man""""" you are.

Jesus man, what happened to integrity, honor, loyalty, and just being a good, empathetic person? How did those values get replaced with selfishness, entitlement, immediate gratification, and vanity?

>gf
who do you take me for, normie scum?

Nigger first of all calm the fuck down.

I believe in western values and morality and all that pol shit. Did i say i cheated on her? Or is the simple act of temptation what triggers you?

But please tell me more about how you are so honorable and loyal and good, faggot. The simple act of frequenting this mongolian bread basket forum is proof of your own degeneracy.

Good post

Really good post

>integrity, honor, loyalty,
Probably some fedora tips coming your way but I agree wholeheartedly.
>how do you resist the urge to cheat
By not being a fucking husk of a human being. If you 'love' your gf, it shouldn't even be an urge you struggle with, jesus christ.

Treat it like a business transaction and never think about it again. Just heads up make sure it's not a setup and don't fall in love or get a disease, like I said business. Like a Man. Better now than later in life. Play wit it

Treat it the way you do working out and dieting, do you want the instant satisfaction or to achieve the long term goal?

not that user but i oppose to your calling of me a degenerate, good sir. im a well groomed man indeed.

Nothing wrong with temptation, but the fact that you needed anons to tell you not to be a complete piece of shit is very telling about your quality as a man. The fact that you didn't just tell the woman from the get go to stop hitting on you because you're in a relationship says a lot about you. Temptation is normal, thinking about doing the wrong thing is fine, but you're not just tempted, you're intentionally keeping your options open and trying to figure out a way you can fuck some STD ridden slut and keep your gf who you "love". Even if you had zero morals, if you actually loved her then that should have been enough impetus to tell the whore no from the beginning. But you didn't, you are playing with the idea of doing it anyways and even posted a creepshot of your gf for random men to oggle.

You can not seriously expect me or anyone else to not think you're a piece of shit after what you said, can you?

>The simple act of frequenting this mongolian bread basket forum is proof of your own degeneracy

Not what the word means.

"le dips the fedora" is the classic fallback for people who realize they are shit humans that have abandoned almost every good quality of humanity, but I am fine with that. If the best they can come back with is a meme then that's just affirmation they know you are right. Integrity is largely a lost cause for women since most aren't raised with the same integrity men are, but I still think men can come back from the brink and set a positive example for women in the process.

right on the money my dude

don't have the heart to meme here when a potentially real and important relationship is at risk, word.

nigga you gay

go make a cross thread and post the nudes, then post the link to that thread here. Don't be a faggot OP

Damn man, as a 34 y/o who just found someone amazing I couldn't agree more. Have had my fun and games but only once did I ever feel I had someone genuine until recently.

Second chances don't come often so better believe after reading what you wrote I'll give my girl an extra hard squeeze.

lonely cuck, stay salty.

marriage cuck detected

Fuck off you kike. Western civilization isn't worth saving - do you really want to have kids and a traditional family in this fucking age, where children are raised by the osmosis of information via the internet? God almighty.

The best thing you can do is just fuck random girls, or if you really desire emotional connection from a relationship (something only betas do fyi) realize that it won't be forever. Banging sloots is just riding the tiger, you can't stop the flow of time, might as well ride it out.

You're in for a world of hurt. If you let your girl fuck other guys she will inevitably end up leaving you for another guy. There is always a guy out there who is better looking, funnier, wealthier, more endowed, etc than you are.

The only time I've ever seen this shit work is when couples have threeseomes with another chick (unless you're in to dudes, kek)

Are you me?

I'm 28 and my gf is 22... We only have been dating for a month... But last Halloween I met this hot chick dressed as a witch I ended up making out with is super insistent... I want to fuck her brains out... But I like my gf so much and the witch want me for a serious relstionship... Fug!

I have a married coworker who was making the moves on me hard.
We ended up drunk making out then getting together and making out in her car briefly a couple times.
She'd text me dirty shit all the time. She was a nympho and already cheating with one dude but he was moving and she thought of me as a replacement.
Eventually she sent me a nude pic and then got really weird immediately after.
She started going on about how it wouldn't work (can't do it in my car because no tinted windows, no places nearby, etc). I told her we could work it out some way.

Then she said she regretted escalating our relationship and has been weird as fuck ever since.
Guess I'm not getting laid anytime soon.

>/pol/ says kikes are the one destroying the west
>get called a kike for wanting the west to preserve the things that really set it heads and shoulders above other cultures
>implying being loyal to your woman who you have promised monogamy to requires you to breed
>implying you're not actively encouraging the destruction of superior moral values by participating in things like cheating and betraying those who trust and love you

Wew.

Also in not even fit yet... Stay mad you cucks

That's why religion is important.
It gives you a moral compass.

Read the Bible, OP.

She probably rediscovered her moral fiber. Give that a shot you piece of shit.

>giving your soul to a god
>staying mortal
pick both

Best of luck to you both bro, happy for ya.

The bible is degenerate as fuck. It written by kikes and sand niggers. Stay away from the papyrus jew, friend.

>rediscovered her moral fiber

Nigga she's been cheating for years.
She went through mental gymnastics to justify why it was ok to me

>not telling her husband that he's married to a whore

m8

>There's nothing that lends more strength to a man than having a good women at his side through life.

True, but women of that caliber are an endangered species in modern western society. But if you find one, like you said, don't fuck it up. Modern feminism and beta nu male SJW's white knighting and defending women who are pure degeneracy have all but eliminated the natural roles that men and women hold. It's really hard to have that partnership you're talking about with these snowflake feminists.

>A woman loved right will return it with interest quite honestly, regardless of what /r9k/ and /pol/ will tell you.

This is only true if you manage to find a traditional women. As I stated above, they are very hard to come buy these days. Women are hypergamous by nature.

Thanks bro and likewise, don't look back at what was but instead look forward knowing you learned from the past and have a lot to offer.

>inb4 kys faggot from some cuck.

Religion is entirely unnecessary for good morals.

>read the Bible

Why not another religion? As far as good morals go, Christianity is mid to low tier at best. Above Islam but below Judaism in terms of the shittiness of the morals it peddles. If religion is really the only way you or anyone else can be good people then you should at least pick superior religions like Sikhism or Jainism.

Maybe she just got caught then? Why do you give a shit? You clearly have no morals and do not give a shit about any suffering or wrongdoing you cause so just find some other used up, morally compromised slut to plow. There's an abundance of them these days as a result of your kind.

I'm sure she would've said so.

Also when did this place get so flooded with the holier than thou?

Also good advice. I've just been regretting things more than usual recently, like the past 6 months or so, and this thread kind of spoke to me. But you're right, what's done is done and I'm still in the game so no sense wallowing in the past. Cheers m8.

welcome bro, all the best.

Why would she? She's a habitual cheater according to you, and neither of you actually cared for the other. Both of you just wanted to fuck and get your rocks off, why do you think that makes you entitled to know about her marriage life? If she really was caught and on thin ice with her husband, that would be even more cause to ghost you without telling you about anything.

I'm sick of the complete lack of morals I have to see in my country on a daily basis. How is holding people to a minimal standard being holier than thou? I am literally expecting the bare minimum of humans and you, and you still are sorely lacking.

That's a valid point.

No one has to live to any other's standards though. Whatever "human decency" levels you've set for others are going to consistently disappoint you over the course of your life. Best you learn that now and get it over with.

>not retaining your semen for demi-god gains

This is why most of you fail.

Israelites are not kikes and sand niggers.
Wtf. Is Veeky Forums really that uneducated?

We literally have a thread about moral dilemma because you guys are Godless Sodomites.

I'm not saying that cheating on your g/f is a good thing to do, but you fuckers are acting like it's on the same level as cheating on your wife. I agree that if you love someone it's pretty shitty to do something that you know would really hurt them.

On the other hand, you'd shit your pants if you knew what percentage of women cheat on their man. One of my former fuckbuddies was engaged to this beta cuck and I used to fuck her at least once a week. I can't tell you how many times I dropped her off with a pussy full of cum or a streak of jizz still in her hair (she liked to drink and would be oblivious to things like that at times)

I've fucked numerous girls that were engaged, women will go to insane lengths to explain their fucked up actions. I've heard them say shit like, 'oh well I only sucked your dick, we didn't fuck so that's not cheating'. I had an ex that was calling me last december like 15 times a day, thing is she's MARRIED. I was insanely tempted to fuck her brains out but I resisted, she ended up getting pregnant that month, hope it's her hubbies for their sake but I dodged a bullet.

never change /fit

Literally the most beta of statements I've seen posted.

>Don't try because you can't win and won't change anything. Just go with it

Kys my man

If you really care about your girl you will probably feel super bad right after you cum if you do fuck that girl you met on Halloween.

You're just looking in the wrong places. Feminists are the minority by far, stop living on Veeky Forums.