PB report is going to be Walton Chain

> Great team / Check
> Reminds him of antshares / Check
> Solves a chain of problems / Check
> Comes from a high level / Check (200K to currently 116K)
> China coin and Teeka is obsessed with China lately.

Bought 100K.

> erc-20 token / uncheck all

No. Own blockchain/wallet launching this month.

Teeka literally said they are exiting their position and focusing on another, better PRIVACY COIN.
Is WTC a privacy coin? No it is based on RFID tech numb nuts.

It isn't WTC, other anons don't listen to this garbage shill. He wants you to buy his bags.

Pajeet, I have 8x gains with Walton. I'm fine.

Where does he mention it being a privacy coin? Link please.

I'm not a pajeet, but thanks for playing. And the reason you have "muh 8X gains" is because you got in around $1 and were smart enough to HODL through all of the FUD. But now you are a dumbass for not exiting WTC and taking profits, so you will lose most of it.

He mentions he will sell off XMR and they will recommend buying a different privacy coin in their email alert for the upcoming report. He signaled to sell XMR and hinted what the next coin was going to be.

nowalts can be very delusional, be careful.

Lmao. I'm fine and I will continue to keep holding, don't worry about me pajeet.

But thanks if it is indeed a privacy coin, it can't be WTC. Thanks user.

Will I make it waltonbros?

Threw in my only .5btc and got 420wtc

I just want to see the moon at least once.

>I just want to see the moon at least once.

Walton already mooned few weeks ago did like 5X or more can't remember......so...don't know what to tell ya.

I just bought 200 .it will moon when it gets its own Chain and when someone sticks an RFID to an Amazon Paket or just a random banana

You will see the mooon waltonbro

I am gonna pop a bottle of champagne when it hits $1B market cap at the end of the year.

Buy now or miss moon mission to $20 end of month.

It's already up more than 10%.

>mission to $20 end of month.

Why would it go another 100% up? It already 5X'd few weeks ago

Own blockchain + wallet.

New website release.

Korean exchange coming up within 1 month.

Koreans will go hard on this, since WTC has many Korean members too.

Because the RFID Chip implanted the whores pussy will interact with the one in your penis to make you pay automatically for every minute inside her. RFID+blockchain is the best ever

does the palm beach report have to be anything specific or can it be any random coin?

>product release for 2020 / Check

>assuming these Koree's aren;t the reason for the 5x a few weeks ago

P R I C E D I N
R
I
C
E
D
I
N

It's already confirmed NAV.

Ain't price in BOYO. Not with Koreans. When a project launches on a Korean exchange it always MOOONSSSSSSSSS. You will see user, join the party and get lambo's soon.

source