Hey Veeky Forums, dunno if the term "underage fag" is used here, but i need help. I'm 13 and weigh about 150 lbs...

Hey Veeky Forums, dunno if the term "underage fag" is used here, but i need help. I'm 13 and weigh about 150 lbs, which i know is very well over the normal weight.

Every day, i wear sweatpants to school to hide my fat legs, or rather fat thighs.

I'm thinking of biking around my neighborhood for around 20-45 minutes every day for however long. Would that help?

Also any other ways to lose weight or any tips? Thanks guys.

I can help you but i need an detailed examination of your asshole to be able to properly evaluate a fitting answer

> I'm thinking of biking around my neighborhood for around 20-45 minutes every day for however long. Would that help?

Duh.

Join a sports/martial arts club. Do competitive sport. Couch to 5k.

Eat less. Eat normal portion and drink water if you're hungry. Snack on nuts and fruits. Dried sweet fruits may be easier.

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
Also you should really start lifting weights in the next year or so
You won't regret it

Medical student here.

One chocolate bar can take an hour on a bike to work off. Exercise is good, but eating right is far, FAR better for weight loss.

Do both, but get your damn diet sorted.

Thanks user, i owe ye one.

you're not too overweight unless you're very short. even then you're young and shouldn't put too much pressure on yourself to look a certain way.

you're going to look like an entirely different person from year to year due to puberty.

i was malnourished almost my entire teenage life. it stunted my growth tremendously and impacted my health negatively.

i would rather my kid over-eat slightly than under-eat.

you should really start lifting son boii you will be a king all into your twenties all until people see through the muscles and instead see the insecure bag of meat that you are, better start making some money by then

I wish I started lifting with the age of 13

You are actually 13?

Holy shit, start doing pull ups and dips, and then lifting, you will thank me later after some years

Eat Less and record everything you eat. If you cant record it dont eat it

I'm about 5' 2, but most people in my school are taller than me. And i don't usually eatlunch or breakfast, as i take adderall, and one of the side effects is a messed up appetite. I also have insane allergies, which limits me going outside.

First off, if you are actually 13, then, next time, pretend to be a father asking about his 13 year old son. It's just better on this site for getting replies.

Secondly, the important things are 1) to eat less and 2) to do cardio

1) is probably more important and the one people don't pat attention to enough. Of course if you eat a normal amount then just keep it at that, but you should look up some nutritional info to see what you can replace in your diet to make it healthier. Most of the time it's what you're eating that's the problem rather than how much you eat.

2) involves your biking idea, which is pretty good. If you're interested in losing weight enough to bike around your neighborhood for at least half an hour a day, then you really won't have any problems losing weight. Also consider joining a sports club once you're more comfortable. Try not to spend as much time sitting down, walk where you can instead of being driven etc.

Most importantly, know when to stop. Don't become obsessed with your weight. Lose what you need to, then work on maintaining that, not losing more. And remember, a lot of this (however much people on this board will deny this) has to do with genetics. In other words, there a lot to do with your body, you just can't help, and weight is one of those things. Some people have a real uphill struggle losing weight. My point here is that even if you don't get the results you want in the mirror, it's worth doing anyway, for the sake of your health. Exercise, for some people, won't ever turn them into a musclebound strong-man but it will always do them good.

thats what you get with fatt mothers popping junk into theyr babies god bless Amerifat

Stick with calisthenics for a few years. At least my experience at 16 was that I was too immature not to ego lift and I have lingering knee problems at 26 from using atrocious form.

Dude, out of all allergy, it hurts when I sweat.
Everyone has their own obstacles,
Just jump rope in your home.

Oh nvm I was tldr;

Still, calisthenics would be helpful.

Also, I want to add to this that I was pretty chubby at 13, and it was just because that's somethimes what happens at that age. I eat like a horse when I was 15 and I was so underweight my parents kept accusing me of being anorexic and took me to see a doctor about it. Weight is tied up with what age you are, so if at 13, you are a little bit overweight, don't worry about it, you'll probably lose it in a year or so anyway.

That's no reason not to do exercise like you're planning on, it's just a reason not to go crazy with it and lose too much weight.

Dude, in puberty you are going to burn a shit ton of calroies.

Just stay active and eat right and you can be a normal weight in like months.

Don't do anything "evverreeeeeeee daaaayyyy!!!111!!" or anything stupid like that because you'll fail. Just be active several times a week, don't push your self, make consistent progression without getting burned out.

Also ths is a journey of knowledge to, you are going to want to learn about general fitness and nutrition and it can take years to understand all that shit. Don't just be furstrated now and then go back to your same old habits, show some genuine resolve and keep a moderate pace of activity every week and eat right (avoid carbs and sugars, eat lots of meat and veggies).

If you have thick thighs nows the time to become a qt trap. Just start on hrt now.

Thanks anons, I'll keep this shit in mind.

A lot of good advices here.
Just remember, OP.
We, Veeky Forums, will always be with you.

Came here to say this